3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lil_G. 01.08.22 10:13 pm

Optimization (The Bureau: XCOM Declassified)

Guys how do you optimize?
My system:
Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Core i7 2600K 3.4 GHz
8 Gb DDDR3 686 MGh
Asus P8H61-M LE/USB3
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Samsung HD103SJ ATA Device 1 Tb
Realtek High Definition Audio
I have medium 30-40 in the game FPS is bad...
78 Comments
Sort by:
b
brock samson 01.08.22

Of course, I respect 2K, but let them ask Epics for a detailed FAK on using anrial engine, because I haven’t seen such crappy optimization since I forgot the name of that shooter where robots got up or not robots, but toasters, well , in general, crap
, here’s a bow to Yubikam in SC optimization is worthy and the picture is also a cake you can’t say right away that it’s anrial xD

N
NIKO339 01.08.22

TWO 660 TI somehow crappy pull it to 1920 1080 at max works variable, then excellent FPS, sometimes it sits in general, badly no pleasure

N
NIKO339 01.08.22

I read you here Karoch tried it, removed the reflection in space, I had to set the restrictions at 60 frames, everything is fine))

S
Serega Mobster 01.08.22

people, in my opinion, I managed to solve the problem with optimization, another Bureau topic helped me with this: XCOM Declassified ,, Enabling DX11 in the game ,,. almost everything is on top, and the game is not buggy, everything is gorgeous, it helped me, (by the way, I play on laptop 7 win, intel i5, 6 GB of RAM, agree far from a top laptop, but the game flies after changes to 11 director !!)) many thanks to Overclock[er]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))))))) to whom the boys helped, do not be lazy, thank Overclock[er]!!!)))

O
Overclock[er] 01.08.22

SeregaMobster

Thank you, but no thanks.

s
spawn866 01.08.22

Here is the solution to the optimization problem
Go to the Engine Config folder, open the BaseEngine.ini notepad
Find the line [SystemSettings] and change the values ​​​​of these parameters MotionBlur False

DepthOfField =
False
Bloom=False
AmbientOcclusion=False
Distortion=False the game flies me!!!

i
iljuase 01.08.22

30-40 frames, 1024*1280.
reflections physics is off, anti-aliasing is minimal, textures are high, the rest is medium.
gt 440 (1GB GDDR5) + C2D E4400 (overclocked to 2.6Ghz), 2GB RAM.

w
warp 37 01.08.22

Holds around 40-60 FPS at the maximum resolution of 1680x1050. In places where PhysX effects are used, it drops to 27-30 FPS (not surprising, since the video card receives additional computational load). In general, the optimization is certainly not so hot, but you can play. PC configuration: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.8 Ghz, 8192Mb DDR3-1600, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 670 2048Mb (overclocked 1180/6008).

A
AkaSuper 01.08.22

Yes, the optimization is not so hot, by the way, the game reminds Mafia 2

s
sspik 01.08.22

warp 37
Dear, you are a clear example of the fact that even the owners of Nvidia do not need a smart physicist. What then is the point of these cards?

w
warp 37 01.08.22

Dear, you are a clear example of the fact that even Nvidia owners do not need a chic physicist. What then is the point of these cards?
Yes, I was torn between the GTX 670 and HD 7970 for a month. As a result, I took the first one. Sometimes I do, of course. But in general, the game pulls quite normally - and okay. And as for PhysX, it really appears in a couple of games a year and is hardly worth overpaying for the brand if the buyer is not a fan of NV.

s
sspik 01.08.22

warp 37
And for a month I was torn between 7870x2 or 680. Even when ati did not release firewood that raised 7xxx frames. Then they were even. But 680 was from Zotak, and 7870 from Asus. In the end, he didn't fail. Now this bundle has the same FPS as titanium + -5%, and the price is 2 times less.
NV fans are like apple fans. This is just a cult, and regardless of the facts, they will still say that it is their manufacturer that is better. Even if all the facts speak against it.

s
saa0891 01.08.22

Terrible optimization of the game (even in AC3 and even better), the reflection turned off immediately, because even on my 780th wild drawdowns.
Everything else is on, usually it keeps 60 FPS, but sometimes it starts to specifically lag, despite the fact that the game has very mediocre graphics, and the effects are the same.

t
trustedSunbro 01.08.22

My bucket pulled well, I don’t complain about optimization.

B
Bomber 01.08.22

warp 37
Keeps in the region of 40-60 FPS at the maximum resolution of 1680x1050. In places where PhysX effects are used, it sags up

to

27-30 pix.playground.ru

FPS UG.

S
Saints Russia 01.08.22

In general, the game goes to maxes incl. and with physics, but I got sick of frequent jamming, I decided to turn off useDinamicStreaming, so what can I say, the problem is almost gone or has become very rare

V
Vitaliy_KiLLeR 01.08.22

I have all the rules, there are no friezes, but the levels load for a long time, and on average 30-53 fps does not rise higher (((

l
lapwing mouse 01.08.22

However, the optimization is strange. Back in those days, when I played it on two gtx 980s, the game went better, namely: The physics of clothes could not be cut off, if you turn it on now on dx9, then there will sometimes be crashes. To avoid crashes, you need to run the game on dx11, but at dx 11, msi afterburner statistics are not displayed. This problem has not been corrected. Secondly, the game did not freeze in cut scenes in those days, and in general it seemed to go better. Maybe new OSs are to blame, maybe modern drivers and vidyahi, too lazy to figure it out. Thirdly, there is no way to unlock fps more than 122 frames.