3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirilius Warsome 20.08.22 08:52 pm

Error \"Windows 1909\"

Does anyone know how to solve? Or just wait for patches
70 Comments
Sort by:
a
agula98 20.08.22

What patches, update the system to the current version and that's it. Although, of course, you can wait for the patch, the developers are sure now and they will add support for windows XP

K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

agula98
Well, it started, well, update Windows, and don't suffer, and by the way, the developers know about the problem, but they ask for dump files to solve the problem.

PS Windows 11 22H2 game started perfectly and without crashes.

l
lebowski113 20.08.22

for those who have a pirated Windows, your captain's "yes, update Windows and truncated" will not help in any way. don't know why write

a
agula98 20.08.22

lebowski113
And how does the presence of a pirated Windows correlate with its update? Or by pirated Windows do you mean the assembly from Vasyan who cut and disabled unnecessary updates?

K
KIBERMAX 20.08.22

lebowski113
Well, this is the solution to install the latest current build of Windows, you always whine that your games don’t start or crash, well, here’s the problem: you either use a pirated Windows from Vasyan, or an old build of Windows from LTSC, or even a shitty computer.

Because of such people who don’t even understand their OS and hardware and they have eternal problems, developers spend their time looking for solutions to problems, and problem players can’t even write their hardware normally and dump dump files, developers to the game support service what at least speed up the resolution of problems and thus not wait for long weeks for patches.

s
saintsflot 20.08.22

You have a 2019 update, how did you make Windows not update itself for so many years?

E
Evil in the flash 20.08.22

agula98 You
delete your OS if you can't update it. Download and install the latest Windows 10 Pro version. Updates can be disabled and enabled only when needed. PROFIT. What is the problem? This also applies to LTSC snicks, why are you creating problems for yourself. In terms of performance, you gain nothing by dropping the regular version. If there are any changes, then everything is at the level of error, it all depends on your hardware.

D
Devil2.0 20.08.22

here is the same Windows 10, version 21H2 all things and according to the requirements I don’t start up (
it seems like with the guardians of the galaxy! only there it really started and closed, and then it gives out such a kui-la-lu (we will wait for a fix a lot of people who have such problems

V
Vvvvd 20.08.22

Devil2.0
On the forums they write that you need to shorten the name of the game folder, for example, remove the word Marvel's, i.e. the name should be as short as possible, then it will start. This is about the hacked version.

V
Vvvvd 20.08.22

Kirilius Warsome
Nexus offers a launch solution. I did not delve into it much, but it seems like through Vulkan

V
Vika616 20.08.22

Vvvvd
Didn't help, but I can't update Windows

C
Caserad 20.08.22

People, when you download pirated builds of Windows, download at least those that have the ability to be updated, like the official Windows, for example, builds from by Eagle123

V
Vika616 20.08.22

Vvvvd
And if I have a pirated Windows

N
Nazy33 20.08.22

I sat on Windows 10 ltlc, downloaded the official program from windows, made a flash drive with Windows, reinstalled Windows (I didn’t demolish the old one), everything worked fine.

V
Vika616 20.08.22

Nazy33
I can't update

V
Vika616 20.08.22

Vvvvd OS
to update windows server or corporate, contact the system administrator, it writes to me

V
Vladislav Ostapenko 20.08.22

and on Windows 10 21H2 it will start or you can not even download it?

V
Vika616 20.08.22

Vvvd
yes she is

V
Vika616 20.08.22

Vvvvd
I have already tried all the ways, it does not work ((

P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

Vika616
Download Windows 10 (21H2) original image, and then do a clean reinstall.