3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirilius Warsome 20.08.22 08:52 pm

Error \"Windows 1909\"

Does anyone know how to solve? Or just wait for patches
70 Comments
Sort by:
D
DeadRemix 20.08.22

El_Trolo
And you are a slave of what happens, if you do not update? Adept - is the old better than the new? Blah blah blah, are there bugs, underestimation of performance, in particular in drivers for video cards and stuff like that? Many probably don’t update the hardware for this either, and then they complain that it doesn’t start or the optimization is shit, while the computer is 10 years old, if not more

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

DeadRemix
That's what blew you up, didn't you get dirty?
And what are you a slave of what happens, if you are not updated?
I am a free person, not dependent on the desire of the corporation to update something for me when they themselves want it, to break what worked, to take time from me to update, which I wanted to spend on something else. I am for the fact that stable is the best, and I myself will decide whether I need to change something or not, and not some kind of service there. And everything just starts and works for me, unlike others, and this is on the old version of Windows, by the way. You need to be able to choose the assembly and configure it correctly. That's it, buddy. We don’t change iron because, well, you yourself see what is happening, and people are by no means getting richer now to upgrade, so it’s not for you to judge them for old technology.

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

Islam93
Uncle, what kind of trace, I have a gtx1080. Kipish started due to the fact that the game does not start on 1909, I refuted this option. And the fact that important guys blocked your access to whistle-blowers on your old Windows, for which you recently gave a kidney, just "because", well, alas, I won't help in any way. The joys of modern PC gaming. I didn’t run in time to bow for an update - your pieces of iron for a ton of dough will hang like a dead weight.

D
DeadRemix 20.08.22

El_Trolo
The tendency to sit on old hardware and complain that optimization is shit has been going on for a long time

E
Evil in the flash 20.08.22

bushmaster
Insider build. Works stably.

d
d915 20.08.22

Thank
you, the file helped for Win 10 LTSC 1809

D
Doberman72-12 04.09.22

During the loading of the game, it was thrown out of the game and an error took off. Turned off the English voice acting in the game settings and everything worked. Maybe someone will help.

L
Lebed15911 04.09.22

Evil in the flash Show at least one person who will reinstall the system for the sake of this game????
That's why everyone is looking for a patch ..... smart guy ....
Now any student can install the system, you advise without reinstalling ....

L
Lebed15911 04.09.22

KIBERMAX
Don't talk nonsense, I know the build of my computer... But WHEN THE GAMES THAT I TAKEN WITH LINK TO "ID" PAY >> THEM AND I WILL BE SATISFIED .....
I will not buy football mananer for 2300 (although a fan ) knowing that almost everything is the same there ... (3d graphics and several functions added .... judge for yourself
) I went through it on the laptop excitedly ... the graphics were super, let the storyline be empty) There was a face, but what has changed ????? Now buy this feces for 3500???? And not have fun????
Far edge caught the first and 3 parts .... the rest fell under the arm .... Shit they
don't talk about fifa .....
I don't feel sorry for giving it to the face ... nooo
I had your vaunted views on 4 laptops ... and on 5 I told me with dos, I myself "installed windows - I live myself"
That's how I should be .... I refuse to pay for shit, I prefer to find out what for the game ... believe me, my Steam is littered with face ....

T
Timyrchik 26.01.23

close the genshin, delete everything from the temp folder and so on several times until it starts up, the temp folder can be opened simply, win + R write% temp% and delete