3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirilius Warsome 20.08.22 08:52 pm

Error \"Windows 1909\"

Does anyone know how to solve? Or just wait for patches
70 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vika616 20.08.22

Zloimamont The
first link helped me, the initial launch menu of the game appeared, butoooh ...
I forgot that my video card is not suitable for the minimum settings, an error came out with the name of my video card, so I won't be able to play.
But you all helped a lot, good luck in the game!)))

S
Seifer1986 20.08.22

In short, it’s clear I’ll wait a month for the norms of the version and that’s all. Just reinstall Windows and clean the computer.

f
floyd86 20.08.22

Reinstalling the game on an updated Windows helped, hallelujah! An inexplicable and incredible game has happened! Probably today there will be hail with snow or some other cataclysms will happen, and those who made this port will burn in hell!

V
Vika616 20.08.22

floyd86
What video card do you have?

d
dehis901 20.08.22

Vika616
It helped me updated Windu and removed all the checkboxes and cheers

H
Heavenly Injection 20.08.22

KIBERMAX
Just don't insult. Personally, I'm not going to update Windows because of one game.

V
Vika616 20.08.22

dehis901
Congratulations, good game

V
Vika616 20.08.22

dehis901
What video card do you have?

f
floyd86 20.08.22

Vika616
Video card GeForce 1060 6gb in any case, wait for patches, the FPS in the game is not stable, it constantly jumps and it is very annoying

E
El_Trolo 20.08.22

You don't need to update anything, the game starts and runs on 1909, I checked it yesterday. The fact that the topic of update slaves has been littered here is nothing more than nonsense, and you should not listen to them. If the spider does not start, then see what is missing in the system, on the system. requirements of the game, but the version of Windows is definitely not a hindrance for its launch. I set mine 2 years ago and cut it to the maximum - updates, unnecessary processes, services, telemetry, and never had any problems either with Windows itself or with games.

P
Pavel Rally 20.08.22

El_Trolo
I see no revelations, you need Windows 1909 and you have it.

It's just stupid to advise you to upgrade to a certain version, so it's easier to advise the latest (21H2) right away.

A
AdokReal 20.08.22

Windows is not pirated, the spider is also updated to the latest version, it fits all system requirements, there is no compatibility mode, but it still gives the same error

S
Strongman 20.08.22

Edited EXE file, disabled startup error.
Unzip to game folder. https://bayfiles.com/05f4Zf3ey2/Spider_rar

E
Evil in the flash 20.08.22

El_Trolo Update
slaves? LOL What's wrong with having the latest version of the system?

x
xmenni 20.08.22

Well, let's wait, maybe there will be a patch, so that you can play on the old version of win10.

S
STALKoYan 20.08.22

The strong man helped. Thank you!

f
frozikiklod 20.08.22

It did not help me, but this person helped with this error this game requires windows 10 version 1909 here is a link to his video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8wsCE2qGsbg

I
Islam93 20.08.22

El_Trolo
if you have version 1909 Can you enable ray tracing on this assembly (not dlss), namely ray tracing? If you can EXACTLY on assembly 1909, there is a screenshot option!

b
bushmaster 20.08.22

KIBERMAX
how can you have 22H2 when I only have 21H2

D
DeadRemix 20.08.22

I don’t understand people who don’t update Windows and sit either at all on 7 or on ancient versions of 10. And then they ask similar questions .. "but how and why, and what to do?" It is already often written that to launch a certain game, new versions of Windows are needed so that everything works fine and without crutches .. But no .. people will sit on assemblies from VASYAN 4 years ago, or simply on ancient assemblies