3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
orelkondor 03.09.22 11:08 pm

Should a person grow up?

Hello Skeletons. ) Let's talk about it. There is an opinion that a person should grow up: make a career, become more serious over the years, angrier, more responsible, and so on. And there is an opinion that one must be forever young - after all, it is in adolescence that we are the most sincere and judge everything unconventionally. What is your opinion: is it possible to deceive biology and how?
28 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.22

hello
hello wrote:
well, at least these won’t die out ...
Only you don’t belong to “these”

M
Manhunt1908 04.10.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Beautifully said)

l
lapwing mouse 04.10.22

A.Soldier of Light
And I do not argue that this is savagery. Yes. But once in a while it doesn't have to. There are people who understand only the language of steel, and there are those with whom you can culturally negotiate, who do not get personal and do not climb into someone else's dirty laundry, like a cowardly ebobo)

r
requiemmm 04.10.22

Denis Kyokushin
The number of mankind, as a species, does not cause concern. You can destroy 5 billion and nothing terrible will happen, where did you get the idea that it is our offspring that he needs? Or are you a prince and you have no one to transfer the family estate and title to? I have nothing to convey, except for my conscience, which tells me that it is impossible to push an innocent person into the world simply because the neighbor from the 56th apartment wanted it. If you can't give your offspring everything you need, you shouldn't breed at all. Those who cowardly and vilely push children into the world and run away even without us in abundance.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.10.22

requiemmm
As far as I know, it is cowardly that children are thrown, and not "shoved".
requiemmm wrote:
You can destroy 5 billion and nothing terrible will happen, where did you get the idea that it is our offspring that he needs?
If nothing is terrible for you, then you don’t have people so dear to you, for whose life you would be worried. Due to the lack of meaning in your own life, it is worth nothing to you. Loneliness, emptiness and no joys - everything is in shit. Everything friends / acquaintances who fled where.

n
nadejda777 04.10.22

Of course it should. But within reason. If we are talking about gaining experience, and on the basis of this, changing our views and personality, then yes, such maturation is necessary. And if it’s about not dawning to start grumbling “it used to be,” etc., then such growing up didn’t give up)) Well, for example, the experience of my growing up, I couldn’t stand sewing or knitting, she didn’t know how to darn a hole in a trite way. But with age, for some reason, I gradually fell in love with this activity, to the point that I began to figure out which accessories or threads are good, which are not, and which fabric is better to buy for handmade, etc.))

R
Ripper Man 09.10.22

You need to be able to be serious in order to be able to interact with the bulk of the zombies. What is hidden behind the poker face is your monolith, aka the maker of desires, access to which makes it possible to manipulate your inner vibrations.

h
hello 09.10.22

Ripper Man wrote:
You have to be serious to be able to interact with the bulk of the zombies.
it is not necessary to be serious, it is enough to have a TV remote with you.