3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mind_Flow 12.09.22 02:38 pm

Game optimization - bugs, lags, stutters, slowdowns, freezes

Game optimization discussion, if you know some secret or way to improve the game - share it.

Many players are already complaining about the demo version of the game. What about the full game?
35 Comments
Sort by:
P
PREDATOR7706 12.09.22

not out yet

S
SoulAssassinS 12.09.22

well, the game is not going badly, but there is a problem with the fans of the charybdis, when they are equipped, the fps drops very much
what they did with them, I don’t know, maybe a billion polygons or some kind of super cool reflections.
But the fact that they are the only ones that cause FPS drawdown is a fact.

z
zEmberg 12.09.22

in a word optimization
Spoilerg.vno

H
H0micide 12.09.22

FPS is ok, but frametime jumps. Because of this, the picture is all twitchy for me.

Spoiler

T
TopPCGamer 12.09.22

Judging by the videos on YouTube, the optimization in the game sucks

g
ghoul666 12.09.22

TopPCGamer
optimization there is not just sucks, but a complete bottom

Spoiler

R
RESlDENT 12.09.22

Almost at the beginning of the game, there is a large burning bonfire. That's where the frame rate flies to the very bottom

d
dxxoddddeffffx 12.09.22

at 2080 on FHD 60 there are no stable ones with dlss. Even cyberpunk is "easier"

a
antoni1586 12.09.22

SoulAssassinS Thanks
for the advice with fans, I'll try to change it to another weapon, otherwise it slows down a lot. I also noticed that the loading levels are very damn long.

K
Kartonkratos 12.09.22

ghoul666
How many times have I made sure that this game gpu site shows nonsense! I didn't download the game, but I watched a video of how it works on my 2070 super, and there it showed FPS almost twice as much as in this fake test, and with the same settings and resolution! and you can also understand that the site is fake, because here 2060 super for some reason bypasses 3060, but this simply cannot be in reality.

M
Max P 12.09.22

With optimization in this game the following situation.
RX 570 4 GB
Spoiler
Above 60 fps you can play only on low settings.
1050 TI
Spoiler
Even at low levels there is no 60 fps.
In this game, it is better to individually select graphics settings for each specific PC configuration, rather than using graphics presets, in which case you can achieve high FPS and a pleasant picture.
Here is an example on the RX 6700 XT
Spoiler

a
asceza 12.09.22

At 9100f + 1650s it works stably. Does not freeze, does not lag, does not crash. 30-40 fps medium settings. Base scale 100, SSAO off, plant animation and terrain movement off. The rest is average.

R
Reudens 12.09.22

rtx 3070/10900f, on the penultimate settings without rays / dlss in FullHD, stable 80+ frames. No stutters, nothing slows down. In general, the norms, but in this config you expect more ..

K
Kartonkratos 12.09.22

ghoul666
But I didn't see it, and in the video the graphics settings and resolution were higher than in the game gpu test! and even so the fps was much higher.

B
Bartalbi Bond 12.09.22

Kartonkratos
In this video, textures and anisotropy are not at the maximum, and DLSS was turned on!

K
Kartonkratos 12.09.22

Bartalbi Bond
So they go to the general ultra preset as in the game gpu test, and in this video the resolution was quad hd and tracing was enabled! and in that test full hd and without tracing.

K
Kartonkratos 12.09.22

Bartalbi Bond
And that doesn't change the fact that the game gpu site is shit!

P
Palych Rokov 12.09.22

There is no optimization at all, lowering the settings has almost no effect on fps, even using upscale adds only 2-3 frames, the only thing that changes is the power consumption of the video card. The game needs to be patched and very strongly

l
lapwing mouse 12.09.22

Palych Rokov
That's not necessary only)))) Optimization in the game is worthy. Not figs to play on buckets. Here's the dude's ultra play: Just a toy for the next generation of cards and newer resolutions than 4k. I think on the 4090Ti the game will fly in any resolution with a hundred fps on ultra! As the developers once said about Rome, Attila, where mmmmega grafonium and not one top of that time and even a little after did not pull the game in those days.

F
Forum2019 12.09.22

MOUSE lapwing I think you are roflit?