3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19 03:14 am

Hunter shinobi Ensign - how to kill? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

Hunter shinobi Ensign temple Misen. How to kill this scum? Bombed already.
30 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 21.11.19

To learn the spec. counterattack against the thrust of zadrochit timing)

B
Baxmep 21.11.19

stsuko, hit the warrior in iron armor... PPC... 10 attempts
Solemacher then threw him into the abyss, apparently...

D
Devill666 21.11.19

Baxmep
bring to critical strike. jump and do the finishing in the back. sakiro pushes him off the bridge

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
The first thing to stab from the back.

D
DocB1995 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Counterattack-makiri. Without it, just a gesture. But with her and blocking attacks - sophomoric.

D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

NightHawkreal
NightHawkreal wrote:
The first thing to stab from the back.
It goes without saying.

DocB1995
DocB1995 wrote:
Counterattack-makiri.
I have studied, but it turns out once out of 10. But it's okay, I somehow stammered.

Now another problem - the Madam, her mother a butterfly. I rider Hebe Onepu killed the first time, not even spending any out, you fat drunk, too, kicked with PS, I have even remained alive. And this butterfly has 50+ times died. The second stage is generally tin. And how to avoid its capture-vanshota? Before I came to her?

K
KeKLoL15000 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Bliiin, same shit:)) I first stage she was hit times since the 20th, all out spent, thought to win but no!!! Then fuck the second!! A dancer from DC3 just easy boss compared to her!

l
legusor 21.11.19

my asshole is torn and went to the roof at the very first armor-nines with a huge deltacom that he fansatic. this is the beginning of the game, count. this crazy combat system is still cooler than dark souls online with all his charms.

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
how to get to the boss, I have a door that is closed, I get a drunkard came to the side and the stupid guy did not see with whom you can talk, and now he's gone and the door to the dungeon closed. XS now as

D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk
The key of the dungeon gives Father Sekira. The path is blocked by Ensign hunter Shinobi.

D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

Spit for Madam butterfly, I think, will go further in the castle, and there the raging bull. What it is! How do Dodge? The developer, burn in hell.

A
Avtosvet Nevinnomyssk 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I had dropped by the side of small

s
skotchick 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
In locations with a mother and a son is a rock that is right in front of them. On a rock tent, it can be seen at the crows and torches, there is a dealer buying firecrackers, go to the Carver and improve prosthesis. Firework bull stanitsa.

Who cannot pass the butterfly can give a few tips:
1. Use shurikens during her jumps, they knock it out of the air for a long time might be and shoot a lot of stamina.
2. She's got a pretty simple moveset, do 2-3 strike, then start spamming the block.
3. It is desirable to kill the two ghosts to fill the emblem of the spirit
4. Illuminated from attacks better recoil.

R
Rin Shirayuki 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
Block, but don't just block, and try beating to do, that is, don't hog the block button and spam it when they beat you, then you'll be thanku concentration to bring down, if possible to recapture.

Z
Zombieller 21.11.19

You can just bull in the ass slapped in the literal sense)

d
dkNev01 21.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
After the bull of another surprise)

D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

skotchick
Thanks for the tip about firecrackers, dealer I found, but they didn't have enough money. Try to buy and kill the bull. And on account of the butterflies of the first stage I am going through without problems, sometimes even without spending any out, but the second can't. Clicky crap against the darkness I used it, but they are not needed. When she calls on the ghosts, I just run around in circles. And when they disappear it is spamming attacks and even let the magic. These homing butterflies demolished pancreatitis and even in the block fell swoop knock all the concentration. To beat it all does not work. I got to stage 4 out and resurrection (the second use will still fail). And pointless effort.

001fess 21.11.19

complement how to kill a butterfly - net spam B RB B RB in a circle. repeat until melted.

N
NightHawkreal 21.11.19

The bull must run to use is to hold shift, otherwise trampled.

D
Ded MastDay 21.11.19

skotchick
Firecrackers firecrackers, just bought useless shit. Shit, he wanted those firecrackers. Rears, and went into the dressing, you can manage to apply a maximum of 2 hit, re-used, it generally does not respond, it will take some time. It's called stuns? Blocking does not help, increasing the status of arson and imposed concentration. Of medication against the fire no good. Dodge is no use, it with its horns covers almost the entire arena. Jump also sucks. Ass also not to go, he's spinning like a top, gets everywhere. Two missed strike and you're dead and have half an hour to pick. The delusion of some kind. In the game again a bunch of useless loot, the type of consumables with a duration of 10 seconds, which no one ever uses it.