3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AvK15 13.09.19 02:03 am

Best games of 2013

Here's my top best games of 2013.In this thread, I Express a personal opinion, and assign grades that fully comply with this or that game got here.So let's begin.
Let's start with the latter:

10-Call of Duty Ghosts.
Assessment-70%,satisfactory.
Almost the same Modern Warfare 3,only with a different plot.Cons:outdated engine,brutal story in the style of-crap outdated engine,lack of new content.So why do it at all I devil in this top.Probably atomus contributed to the sales of the game...
9-Fer Cry 3:Blood Dragon.
Score-76%,satisfactory.
Far Cry 3 Red Dragons, only somewhat similar to last year's hit from Ubisoft..it is great Here and the atmosphere of the future,straight from the fighters 80 years,coupled with a good sense of humor.The main cons of the game are still kind of disability,nerealnost.But to say it is not worth it,it's just a Supplement to a rather good game.
8-Crysis 3.
Rating-81%,good.
The zhee Crysis 1 with improved graphics,more like an addon.Cons:hackneyed plot,very short game,begins to take the other games terms of technology.
7-Splinter Cell:Blacklist.
Rating-83%,good.
A fairly good sequel about old Sam,where the latter should participate in a full-scale war.Cons-everyone is already sick of this shegendeu the themes of war,Fischer has not been the same hackneyed plot.
6-Tomb Raider.
Rating-84%,good.
Already some time presupus new series of games about Lara Croft pohojii where she is from young punks have to turn into a real amazonco.Cons-adventures of Lara already not impressive,felt lucky plagiat,taken straight from Far Cry 3.
5-Battlefield 4.
Rating-86%,very good.
A sequel to the multiplayer hit with excellent graphics.Cons-a lot of bugs in multiplayer,weak story campaign.
4 - Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.
Rating is 88%,very good.
Great continuation of the series of games of ancient assassins,with updated graphics,new story and better gameplay,the author transferred to the atmosphere and historical authenticity.The best action and the best historical game of the year.Cons-outdated combat system.
3-The Last of Us.
Rating is 93%,great.
A great exclusive on the Ps 3,the Game has a good plot,good graphics and good atmosphere.The best exclusive for PC and best adventure of the year.Cons-it is only for Ps 3 :(.
2-Bioshock Infinite.
Rating-95%,excellent.
A game with a great atmosphere,mysterious and interesting plot,and of course the beautiful heroine.The best story of the year,without question.Cons-Unreal Engine 3 is outdated.
1-Grand Theft Auto V.
Rating is 97%,that's fine.
Best game of the year and best action movie of the year.All the developers have promised fulfilled.This is a great game if only one, although not a very significant disadvantage,though it's not even a minus,but a niggle.He Eze did not come out on PC...
So here is my,all the games I played on the Playstation 3 and Pc.Leave comments about the article and happy New Year to you!
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 13.09.19

>Here's my top best games

Shit your top. One pop.

W
Walter Benedict Sullivan 13.09.19

Top shit. GTA 5 is not drawn for game of the year.

P. S The Last of Us. The best exclusive on the PC. Cons-it is only on the Ps 3

O
Okruta 13.09.19

1-Grand Theft Auto V.
Is it already out?! It seems to be only on consoles yet, or have I missed something?!
By the way, some thread of these games is on Windows XP?

M
Maickle Fort 13.09.19

Bioshock Infinite is my game of the year!
Antichamber and Remember Me - a pleasant memorable events of this year.

D
Daidjer 13.09.19

Normal top. Only TLOU I would put in second place.

F
FOXDIE_id 13.09.19

1.GTA 5
2.The Last of Us
3.DMC
4.Blacklist
5.Bioshok

M
Max Fry 13.09.19

Crysis 3
begins to take other games in terms of technology

The expert, Aha.