3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SED 09.10.22 01:43 pm

Walkthrough

It took a long time to create this thread. But I was first.
80 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zeratul 09.10.22

Correctly!
But there is one BUT!
The game is not that difficult, and no one else has such a question "Passage" did not arise.
In any case, I have! But suddenly someone does not understand English!

T
ToR 09.10.22

Exactly!! In English I am an oak! So, in the economic mission, well, where they give you a neighbor’s county to look after and there are time and food counters! I finally can’t understand what to do! Help!!!!

Z
Zeratul 09.10.22

We need to build more food facilities:
Apple orchards, hunters, and if the people are in a good mood, we need to reduce the diet!
When the food indicator grows to the limit, then you have completed the task!
But you need to keep track of time, and do everything quickly!

e
edikbl 09.10.22

I dragged my question here, here I think it is the right place for it :)

what kind of building, sort of like a monastery (next to the church on a minyushka), something I can’t build it, it’s red everywhere. What does he need? Everything seems to have been built, the people walk happy, there is nowhere else to go. And enough money and stones. But this house is not being built. Maybe you need a special place, or a certain number of inhabitants? Or something not yet completed?

Z
Zeratul 09.10.22

This is a monastery!
It takes a lot of space to build! - so probably not built anywhere!

D
Dart_Moor 09.10.22

Something I can finally place in the economy. I don't have a company, I don't know where to build!

e
edikbl 09.10.22

And how can you take over the neighboring areas? I mean not an opponent in the game, but neutral areas, otherwise on many maps, resources are scattered a bit. How can they be used? Nothing is built there, the fighters cannot destroy or capture anything. How to gain influence in these areas?

b
bad man 09.10.22

I don’t understand ... In an economic company, a mission where you need to get rid of rats and shit .. I literally build up everything with cesspools and rat hunters .. Everything is just fine with me, not one rat and not one pile of shit .. But the time given the mission comes to an end and I lose... I've already replayed several times - it's all the same.. What am I doing wrong?

D
Dart_Moor 09.10.22

Do you do this in all your counties?

s
sniper 09.10.22

And in the fourth mission of the economic campaign, where you have to kill all the "wolves", what should you do? I have already destroyed their camp, killed them all, and then nothing happens.

D
Dart_Moor 09.10.22

Weird!!
After you kill them all, along with the camp, the mission is over!

s
sniper 09.10.22

Maybe the knight needs to do something?

D
Dart_Moor 09.10.22

The knight hangs out on the roof of my entire economy company!

Z
Zeratul 09.10.22

Me too, and it works! Probably just a buggy game!

P
PlayGround.ru 09.10.22

People help, how to quickly accumulate 70 pigs, 70 fish, 70 geese and 70 vegetables?! This is in the economic company !!! plzz help

D
Dart_Moor 09.10.22

Well, you build a lot of vegetable gardens, pigsties, etc., you don’t hold feasts, well, everything is like that!

g
g-man 09.10.22

People!!!!!
Help, probably a well-known problem. In short, in the campaign "for agricultural development" (I like to go through everything in order), the mission is generally there to supply food to your neighbor until he returns. So the carts don't move! Is this a bug??? I have only up to x **** (one meat 1380 units) I send a wagon, it climbs out of the corral and stops. Buildings do not affect this - the cart is in an "open field" (lumberjacks cleared everything - 4500 wood in warehouses) In short, whoever had this help!!!!!!!

S
Siryx 09.10.22

Here is stuck in a military company at stage 7. For the life of me, I can't defend myself. I don’t have time to rebuild, there is not enough space, and I can’t earn this respect and therefore I can’t build an elite army.
I tried to build round towers along the border, placing ballistas on top. Duck they bastards began to crawl through the walls, archers become invisible :). After such bugs, I even got sick of playing.
How to pass this stage 7, otherwise I don’t want to pervert further, I’ll find even more glitches =)

G
Gerasim 09.10.22

I also soared for a long time over the 7th chapter (protection of the monastery). Passed today. To start, you can buy a village on pause for 100 fame. There you build a lot of sawmills (10 pieces), two cabs, a barn, some food (so that the reputation in the village does not deteriorate) and 3 huts. Later, closer to the middle of the game, you can complete the construction of 3-4 oil wells, but that's later. You order cabbies to bring timber to your castle. Then you build already on the territory of the castle near the river several dairy farms and hunter's huts, you can apple orchards. If there is not enough wood, then you buy the required amount on the market. Further at your discretion. You can wait for the arrival of a tree from the village, or buy more and build iron mines (3-4 pieces) and 2 quarries. The hardest thing was given to either the first or the second attack. Spearmen, instead of throwing down ladders, they themselves crawled over them and received a hat from swordsmen with a sword (this is the question of the so-called AI). The solution is this: 10 swordsmen (weapons and armor are bought) easily broke through the enemy troops that broke through. Well, it gets easier. When there is more wood, you need to order the 1st cab driver to carry oil (resin). If there is not enough space, when a stone appears, it is advisable to expand the castle to the left. Good luck!

R
Rivit 09.10.22

but I can’t go through the 3rd mission, I don’t know what to do ... I collected resources, time passes and all the buildings burn down ... what else needs to be done there ....