3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SED 09.10.22 01:43 pm

Walkthrough

It took a long time to create this thread. But I was first.
80 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flina 09.10.22

Tick
​​So Russified like. There is a description in English and the rest is all in Russian.

J
Jah Rastafari 09.10.22

Damn, learn better English! I have an English license! so there are no bugs, no crashes, the patch is normally installed ... here. Yes, and not so much text there. And Russifiers, if you didn’t know, almost always contain clumsiness! Especially when "russification" is achieved by replacing the executable file. so these are the pies.

T
TICKETS 09.10.22

Nicky LJ
nothing hangs and crashes for me, I put the crack and now everything is translated everywhere, only the sound is English, but this is not necessary.
I understand you have a license, where did you buy it? how much does it cost? (1s - you won't wait)

Flina
means you put it badly or not everything. "the description is in English, and the rest is all in Russian" heh heh I also had this then I dug around here on the forum and found a competent link where the whole set (3 pieces) of cracks for the game was assembled, and it all worked.
the road will be mastered by the seeker.

1ND33D 09.10.22

and I'm stuck in the 10th mission where you need to besiege the castle through the gorge.. please help

1ND33D 09.10.22

passed ... stuck in another mission where it is necessary to besiege the castle of Lady Seren (like that's the name) who will share what?

m
marsdima 09.10.22

I can't get past chapter 5 "Kill Olaf", where it is recommended to keep the archers at all costs. And where to put them? Ballistras and ax throwers get them everywhere. The main thing is that my ballistras shoot mostly past, but it’s for sure. Help.

N
NEPSTOR 09.10.22

I'm stuck on chapter 9 where you have to kill the hawk. It's on the island and the bridge is not completed and is not being completed. How to complete it?

A
Andy 09.10.22

PEOPLE! Buy licensed games, then everything will be a bundle, as Nicky LJ said. And you don’t need to fuck each other in the brain: “Here it flies out, it doesn’t kill here, it doesn’t go here, it doesn’t build here.” And if also "I can't pass... HELP!!!", then drink YODA, because your hands are growing out of your ASS... The game is not difficult, but buggy =)) Although I reached the place in which the bug does not allow to play further. (mission 11. after I saved Sir William, all my troops became enemy colors and started shooting at each other). Therefore, fuck the pirates, let's support the manufacturer =)))) (even though they haven't finished the toy with this load of bugs. How it infuriates me when people pass through each other...)

PS I don't swear, I just use words in right context

N
Naf 09.10.22

Andy, my game is pirated, nothing crashes, everything works well. And the same moment as yours, their troops wash themselves, and they don’t even wet themselves, but simply shoot stupidly and don’t hit. And ask, why should I buy a license if it's exactly the same there?

A
Andy 09.10.22

Naf, in-in absolutely the same way. Creators, fuck them in the ass....

p
pashol 09.10.22

2 Andy

mission 11
so what to do with these stupid*? who wet each other *?

s
sisteranna 09.10.22

People, please help! I just started playing, I think I'm going through the third economic mission - where it is necessary to restore the ruined castle. Tell me how to send bulls to carry stones to this castle ... for the entire time of the game, not one percent has recovered. Thank you.

m
marsdima 09.10.22

you prepare the stones, the builders themselves will come for them.

s
smilla 09.10.22

People! There was already a request for a mission with food for a neighbor who had gone to war, but there was no answer! Help!
Never complete the mission. It seems that there are several wagons, and there is enough provisions, but the mission column is decreasing right before our eyes, although in the warehouse of this very neighbor, it seems that the provisions do not reach zero either! Does it need to be supplied with something special? Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a glitch?
Thank you if anyone answers!

k
kelpy 09.10.22

Smilla
Maybe you're sending to the wrong neighbor. it is necessary for the one to the north through the bridge near the castle

M
Mouzer 09.10.22

Maybe your gates are closed and the cab can’t get out of there?

t
toms 09.10.22

who will tell me what to do in the fourth mission of the military campaign, I defeated the robbers, defeated another one near the castle of gray gray, and how to kill Bul, he seems to be sitting there, but how to get into the castle, my troops (spearmen, cannot destroy the walls), tell me what to do, how can I get into the castle and kill Bul...

k
kelpy 09.10.22

A childish question, but no more so :-) Build a siege camp closer to Bulla's castle (the 2 icons from the top are military buildings), but not too close. Also build a guild of engineers near your castle. In the siege camp you hire the necessary equipment - you need gold and free peasants. Then guess yourself!
PS These buildings become available after saving the monks if I'm not mistaken.

c
commissioner 09.10.22

I'm stuck on a mission in a military company where you need to restore the destroyed monastery, in general, the monks restore it to 100%, but the game does not end! There were no enemies on the map.

k
kelpy 09.10.22

That there were no enemies at all? They should appear periodically. and after the restoration of the monastery, a grandiose final battle should take place. Sorry, but this seems to be a glitch.