3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22 07:28 pm

Hardcore or not straining? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hi all! Who plays on the level "To the death!" straightaway? On the first playthrough. And who is not "to death!", why?
58 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

lookaway
An old warrior is a wise warrior!)) I'm not a boy either) I went through Gothic when someone's parents were just getting to know each other. For me, The Witcher 3 is next-gen Gothic. The second witcher did not play precisely because of the stupid combat. Nah rifts, if there is nowhere to roll? And a lot of other things jarred after the first witcher. MORE than just guessing which elixir to drink while meditating? 3rd shook with disbelief. The first hour and a half was looking for ingredients for the swallow. He went to kill dashingly at the well. And when I used a swallow in battle... Then I realized that you can play Witcher 3) And when I realized that you can go to hell in Open Word, I wanted a license. But haven't bought it yet. If the addon is big, where they promised another half of the Witcher 3, then I'll buy everything at once)

K
Krechet79 09.10.22

DarKSiR_666
"I'm going through the second time ..".- test! Our person)

G
GrYnT101 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!) exactly the same thought was!)
Ps 2 times there merged on the 2nd wave.
pss a similar situation will be with the fortuneteller at the rite of purification of spirits

n
not10squids 09.10.22

Started at the intermediate level. Somewhere around 10-12, I redistributed the skills and raised the difficulty to the maximum. The last difficulty for a pure magician is not difficult. Maybe only at the beginning, before the griffin set. Igni perfectly burns everyone except ghosts (do not panic when ignited) and magical creatures. Quen gives protection and health regeneration in combat. Even an unpumped aard knocks down every little thing that attacks in batches, after which they are added with one blow (during the finishing animation, Geralt is invulnerable). Aksiy helps in dialogues and allows you to lure enemies (which I used quite a bit towards the end of the game). I thought about pumping a fast attack for golems and other gargoyles, but I put it off until I cooked a decoction from the archgriffin (if there is energy, a power attack deals damage of 10% of life). In swords, runes for + power of signs, in armor + igni damage. In addition, the build came out economical in terms of repairing clothes. I finished at level 35, I didn’t explore the islands much, there were a lot of skill points left. The most difficult opponent in this game is the same as in dark souls - the force of gravity.

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
and that's all the same, oils are smeared on the sword just before the battle. and it often happens that until the very end you don’t know who you are hunting.

They said that there will be 2 DLS (at 10 and 20 hours).
Both are already sold for 1k at once (as a pre-order).

I
I3ender 09.10.22

I play 90% of games at the highest difficulty level right away. This game is no exception.

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

GrYnT101
I just have this HF hanging. I will put 3 liters of valerian immediately. True, I'm already lvl 12 in the full set of the Griffin) Maybe I'll drag the norms)

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

lookaway
With oils, yes. I had oil from the damned on my Volkolak, but I didn’t know that it was necessary to use it. So he scored it) He threw bombs at first and scored later)

G
GarretSSS 09.10.22

I play at medium levels all the time. I sit down to the game after a working day, and the last thing I need is to twist my balls. I'm not a super gamer, even at the 2nd difficulty level it gets a little hot with some opponents. For me, play is relaxation.

A
Alxmo 09.10.22

My choice is average. I don't want to become a nerd and spend millions of time and effort on hit-and-roll multiplied by 100,200,1000 fights. There is no time, and you will get bored quickly in this situation, and you also have to withstand a big plot and no less interesting side effects)

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

not10squids Not mine
for a pure magician. I really like the dismemberment in all the Witchers) It's a double-edged sword... The signs don't need to be repaired, but they have a rollback. The more you roll on the floor, the slower the energy is restored, if you do not ride (on hard), they will eat it. The sword does not roll back, but wears out. This is where you need to find the perfect balance. Well, to prepare for the bosses specifically already. I explore everything) I settled in The Witcher. 12 lvl, but I have not yet visited Triss and have not been to Novigrad. But HF in bulk at the same time) And also look for witcher sets. In short, there is where to turn around starving for a good RPG. The UG Inquisition turned out to be! Here on the Witcher I'm having fun))

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

GarretSSS
Alxmo
It's not about being nerdy) The Witcher 3 was a success and everyone will enjoy it. Both a hardcore player and a gamer who does not want to bother with clothes and stones.
Alxmo
So not the fact that the hardcore - zadr. As well as not the fact that noobs play at the middle level))

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
I initially went on death, I get indelible pleasure)) I generally sculpt all toys for the last levels of complexity, because so that life does not seem like sugar))

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

Pussy_ZARED
Well, I'm not into everything. Pillars of Eternity is generally tin. I will give this game a chance, but in my opinion it is from the category of "Stupidly difficult!". Or maybe I'm stupid, and not understanding the complex began to play. But when 4 heroes and a tame wolf can't kill 1 boar by focusing on it just because it's hard. In my opinion, this is stupidly difficult)) In the Witcher, I immediately felt difficult, but real. And in Pillars of Eternity, stupidly 1 boar kills 4 heroes at lvl 2, when there simply can’t be any clothes or skills.

P
Pussy_ZARED 09.10.22

Sasha Pugovkin
Dude is hardcore)))

S
Sasha Pugovkin 09.10.22

What exactly? Witcher - yes. Pillars of Eternity - stupidity. But maybe I’ll figure it out, it’s not just that they did such levels of complexity there)

X
XBoy360 09.10.22

And I generally pass all the games on the average. At high, a waste of time already begins, which I don’t have at all, and on a light one it’s simply not interesting to play.

z
zoomukc 09.10.22

How I swear... when I go through the fists of rage. Tailor lvl 24 - cheating bitch. His blows from 2 meters pass, I can’t even come close to him. And there isn't much room for slips. Mosquito damage on him, powerful blows do not pass at all. HP flies for 3 combinations of blows, he hits in threes. What lvl does Geralt need to have, 40th?

Made through one place developed. Geralt does not obey, Tailor even pulls out the back of his head after dodging. Another fucking well divides the ring in half ... It's not normal when you have to try to endure it 30 times.

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

zoomukc
counterattack anyone lays down.
pkm right before you get hit.

S
SeIfish 09.10.22

I play on the "death" difficulty, in principle, there is nothing complicated, you stupidly play through quen, igni, and of course learn how to dodge