3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 21.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 7)

Today, finally, released a new numbered part of the series of Resident Evil games, namely Resident Evil 7. Share their impressions about it, considering previously on one of the consoles/PC. Welcome feedback on the use of VR in the game.
160 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lunersun 21.11.19

Do not forget what is the topic, no flood, only experiences and nothing more. For everything else create your own theme:
http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_7/

S
Starbit 21.11.19

a g I haven't seen, played or listened to. as always-a lot of advertising hype much on the way-burping, which can be completed in 8-10 hours and forget. developed their candles with the scent of wood and blood yourself is anal stuck, and then there are the morons who fell for it

g
geraaa 21.11.19

The dialogue is delivered is gorgeous. While the game will look like then

Z
Zloy Baton 21.11.19

A mixture of old school with the new interface, but simplified the complexity for a General audience .
Probably better could have come out this year and probably will remain so.
The price for LPG bites, but we live in the 21st century, the farther the more expensive it always has been.
There are elements of horror but only in the beginning, once you get used to the game then just turns into postrelushka and horor there is no 2 plan.
But in General prohodnyak a beer for 7 - 8 hours of gameplay simplified complexity.
To compare the first resident and 7, the first beer dick pass for complexity, hardcore, old Skool)

J
JEKABRAZZ 21.11.19

Played not much, but still like it. Capcom didn't lie that to go back to basics. Despite the new camera game mechanics reminiscent of the old part, and the moment with the substitution of a shotgun straight nostalgia.

g
geraaa 21.11.19

I still like it very much!

F
FazoInvertor 21.11.19

Left for dead + Call of Cthulhu DCoE so for me. But plays still nice.

T
TeMNick 21.11.19

played an hour, returned the money, continued to play on YouTube and not regret it.
the story of No man's sky is repeated in the trailers is one (pathetic showed that this is the SEVENTH part of the series), the game is quite another - it has nothing to do with resicom except
Spoilerville at the end of the log umbrella
Spoiler(which is very different from the previous logo, so I'm really hoping that it is still restarting)
About ridiculous AI generally keep quiet. Of the game zero horror zero (IMHO), though he laughed heartily from some bosses, especially the latter.
But the critics exploded with orgasm (suitcases came, of course)

S
Sirines 21.11.19

Looked completely passing... Now, too, bursting into loud laughter. From the very beginning it was clear to me that a resident here and does not smell, but I did not expect that the output will go to SUCH ridiculous vyser=) Thought horror good will come of it, but here they watery mess, after all they have enough imagination it scriptase-fart house, and suddenly get out of the Windows/doors/ceiling (underline) enemies.

Attack of bewilderment and then laugh caused the combat system. Especially pleased melee (VR coprophagia will be thrilled). Ranged combat is not similar to any of the previous parts of the series, and it was not a compliment. Ordinary enemies represent foam sponge, the only purpose of which is to suck out the player as many rounds. As for the bosses, then the situation is even more depressing... not only that all sick ordinary enemies moved on bosses multiplied five times, so you're still no return don't feel like shooting in the air.

Let's talk about the enemies. Here we have a direct buffet! The choice: Rotten shit crawling, upright and bold, and a hodgepodge of mutant mosquitoes. Eat not oblyapaytes! For dessert, we have bosses, which are, by their awfulness, elaboration and atmosphere surpass all of your T-Type Nemtsov and G-Birking! Here's an example...a woman with a beehive between your legs... well, you understand.

About the game you can only say that in exchange for the movies (TM) had to sacrifice teksturkami. They, alas, were brought from the 19th century. Not that I live badly, it hurt, but still. Overall, on the level, but nothing more.

What about the plot? I will say this: the script was written on the knee two hungry student for a pack of ramen noodles and a bag manasika. Bredyatina clean water (even by the standards of the resident), which gives much amerikanschinoy. (I hope you have not forgotten that the resident Japanese game?)

Oh, how many crows about a return to basics, I agree that the game is back to basics only one. Acting is really back to basics, namely to the first part. Those good old awkward dialogues, nadogradi or hammy actors... it all came back and played with new colors. Cut off the hand? Think! Cut off a leg? Who doesn't?! Wife jabbed with a knife? Well, not the first time this happens! I remember when she found my coat, someone else's hair...

Many people have talked about riddles, but it is not something is not what it was then. Hard to explain, but I think those who played the first three parts will understand me.

Of references to previous games only a couple of notes, Yes photo. Well, the ending is a kind of nod to the first part, well, maybe thirds. Needless to say that this is not enough to tie the game with the previous parts.

Chilling the ambient is not delivered. Terrible soundtrack, too. But all this is an integral part of the classical residents. Oh =(

In General I can say that this facial joints will hardly suit those who wanted a new old resident. We Nai... *ahem* cheated. Disagree=(

D
Def_4 21.11.19

the game is utter trash. I never understood why they put in so many elements of it from the 1st rezika who meet there every step of the way. either to mock, or to smooth out the taste of shit who relish gives this whistle. surprised that everything I saw in 7th I have seen in other games. the story about the note from dead wife where she calls into the unknown in search of her is from the 2nd silent. shapeless monster which are not mutants and not zombies but just a pile of snot that sometimes materializes from walls and ceilings but usually just hanging with them, it's from dead space. girl Alma white brunette, long flowing hair, the ability to appear out of nowhere and dissolve into nothing. able to control the behavior of their victims, and killing eyes, this is completely stolen from firms. and of course the sultry finale where we finally explain why is this game considered a direct continuation rezika in General.
Spoilery the last minute of the final screen saver from a helicopter down a bunch of har in gas masks, unmarked. one of them takes off his muzzle, calls himself a Redfield, ship the survivors to a helicopter umbrella and ... titles.in General, everything is exactly as I feared, the devil, and th from the top 7ka.

M
MAX_x5.452 21.11.19

Campaign series Resident dead and to resurrect it would be very hard

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 21.11.19

As I wrote earlier that there is nothing from Resident Evil simply does not. He has not played, but judging from the comments above I was right.

m
maxminus 21.11.19

Fox then fearless warriors gathered! Which are the most scary games in the dark and with headphones pass, laughing. These shelves cushion fighters beat yourself heel in the chest and screaming that they all no nothing. Then name one game which you have goose bumps at least on the skin ran. Develop a solid, honest to God! A judge just released a game review wubneh of prohodila is generally the height of cynicism.

R
Rachel Potato Face 21.11.19

Hmm, the ending is just horrible, no words, so drain the end of the game? Kapka, you are there at all? My God, the game and so not much happened, but they just ending the game with feces mixed, and it's not Resident Evil. Never.

S
Slava74oren 21.11.19

I understood, fearless of war, those who went on YouTube,I played and the game is really scary, I think these changes will benefit the series, but as always, we have coaches analysts will argue that it is not a resident, so cal, let the Capcom game, not what is not particularly changing, still would have spat,type slid, buffoon, and so on. When something changes, it is necessary to make, time does not stand still.

A
AlekseyHom 21.11.19

Played until about two hours... the Game is like. Not that she really very scary, but the tension is felt. Of course, it does not RE. It's just a good horror first-person. Already had a few moments that I did not actually expect.
Spoilerage your friend saws off your arm and fight with Daddy in the garage - it's just cool! Similar games well, actually did not expect this!
Of course, disappointing that the opponents to kill and impossible. I wish enemies were just slow zombies, dogs, crows, or someone else... And then you just continuously run away and hide. It's already on some kind of Amnesia or Soma looks like. Well, the graphics are VERY sudsy. In the premises it really isn't that noticeable, but in the beginning, where you walk to your car at home... well this soap I have not seen for a very long time, although all settings are on high. Optimization, by the way, good.
The game will go and then it will be a final assessment, but so far for me, 8 points is drawn.

People write here that they are not sufficiently scared... Already out 100,500 horror different scall, so the player's just don't scare. If you just add a mode of one life, where after death would all go through. Because of this, some DayZ he becomes so good by horror sometimes...

V
Vasilii_Terkin_xD 21.11.19

Cool game. Don't listen to cukurcuma type FANS. The game is doing its job. Frightens and excites. 6 resident I wanted to throw from a sad history and is so annoying characters that even a show about them off. But the first part of lure. The research has come back sohranki, chests. I've been waiting for this. And those who say they say NO STRASHNA, the GAME GANOO I LETSPLAY SMATREL. Looking more letsplay. Let's play, of course, now the whole spirit of the game will give. Even all the abuse story. Yeah, the story in other resico was very deep. I just want to say that haters will always be. Don't listen to them and play yourself.

N
Norm112 21.11.19

If I hadn't watched the passage of the first 45 minutes, it just would have wrought from the first appearance of MIA.

o
oomph 21.11.19

Graphics of course is not nice.. But for me it was always no 1, so fine. The game is overall pleasing.

A
Alamut95 21.11.19

Don't listen to the crowed individuals who probably think that the world is only their personal opinion. That is so not Resident Evil. Only the narrow-minded did not notice that it's more Outlast with my crazies from those who are forced to hide like a rat the whole game.