3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Naughty_Kamikaze 21.11.19 03:17 am

Impressions of the game (Resident Evil 7)

Today, finally, released a new numbered part of the series of Resident Evil games, namely Resident Evil 7. Share their impressions about it, considering previously on one of the consoles/PC. Welcome feedback on the use of VR in the game.
160 Comments
Sort by:
d
demon 33251 21.11.19

crap, to be honest and not a game , but shkolota farts just explode from it...

S
Setesh 21.11.19

the game is interesting, but it's not Resident Evil

A
AlekseyHom 21.11.19

Passed the game. In the end it was written that the passage of spent 9 hours and 45 minutes, but adding all sorts of replay value, hours 11 will be typed exactly.
In General, the game I really liked it! The voltage holds at first, even scary. Fortunately, there are simple enemies that can still kill, and I in the beginning thought that it will run only from each member of that family without the ability to kill... For me, it's a normal Resident Evil. Puzzle meet, the atmosphere is, objects often hidden away under all sorts of shelves, for different objects and things, in General, there is a desire to inspect every meter of every room.
Graphics, of course, not really. The range is very lame, but significantly it was only in the mine where long tunnels.
The enemies are repetitive, the tactics against them, all one - shot in the head. But it's not so bad.
Restart RE I liked it.

Only here did not understand the meaning of the gun that took out the bird's cage for 9 ancient coins. Initially, the cartridge 1, and at the end of the game I found 1 more - and to sense? Two shots to the passage...

t
the endless misanthropy o 21.11.19

Why is the game so brown?

E
Edelveyr 21.11.19

Hm... Dishonored 2 was bought for 1.5 K - and have not regretted. This game and glad that the merciful hackers saved from the terrible disappointment.
Played at the moment, about an hour, I reached the common room, who knows, but I think the game is archived and is unlikely to go on. It really is no Resident, not even the first parts it is irrelevant.
Fear? Yes. In the style of Outlast and kick me all you want: pop-up out of angle's crazy, the inability to influence the situation, the alleged lack of weapons (at least at the moment).
Not saying it's bad, no. But it's not the game I was waiting for. In fact, as was suspected even during the demo.
So instead of netoresistance, I'd rather ride Jake to race with an avalanche, or pereproydu chic the first part. That's how many years have passed - and neither the graphics nor the office do not stop. The game honestly bought constantly on the computer.

K
Kandoliza 21.11.19

Why this misunderstanding is the game called?

G
GeRR_Praetorian 21.11.19

And I mean, very much)))) it All started with the demos! The experience is great. Now pass the full game very slowly and only at night in the ears to be more impressed. Optimization is even better than in the demo)

L
LeroX 21.11.19

The game, overall, still left a good impression. But they should not have to call it the seventh part, as this is a completely separate story, not developing the story of the universe as a whole.
Sweetnymphet that in the end appeared Chris Redfield has left a negative impression.

t
the endless misanthropy o 21.11.19

While this is the first RE, which I immediately removed, after RE2, which was played on the Curling iron.

By the way sonnel that all RE was brown

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 21.11.19

Great game!! Did not expect. If the mind to delve into the settings, the graphics are simply amazing!!!

H
HARDCORE GAMER 21.11.19

Not a bad game, the only drawback - too easy, was held at the madness and died only 3 times. Casual rachi will be happy.

D
DEN63RUSS 21.11.19

Yes the graphics are good,but there are some freezes in the game that's a little annoying and Yes the game is very quickly on the easy level.

L
Leonn_24 21.11.19

the correct name of the game! saw massacre outlast silenthill PT resident

I
ILIA_1992 21.11.19

Something is not great . Got ever to hide from a psycho with a shovel . As I can not adapt to his movements and constantly notices me .

E
Edelveyr 21.11.19

UPD
Still went to the end, and I take it back - after a not too successful beginning of the game really fascinating. Starting somewhere from the middle atmosphere connects great. A bit unusual, but interesting.... As a continuation't know, but how to restart the universe would be completely gone.
True, too, of Redfield at the end was a surprise. Doesn't seem like himself. In the 6th part of this locker, cropped, and then...
In General, think about to buy the game, and I'll wait for the sequel to be sure.

I
Ilya Nosov 21.11.19

I liked the game graphics are cool,the plot is interesting albeit sometimes ridiculous like that))at the beginning when the leg is funny at all was stuck her perechest and normally ran further))the atmosphere is good no problems, everything is clear.Everytime someone from the past I wasn't expecting all these games are such masterpieces are forgotten no more.In General, for me the best what I played of atmospheric horror games that Alien Isolate here is the game stuck with me.

K
Kolyuchiy83 21.11.19

Throw the tomatoes, but it is a theater of the absurd. After such wounds with a knife, he would have refused to hand pain, not to mention amputation of the left hand dirty with a chainsaw, Yes a few moments for the adrenaline to fight, but then kapets, and then green paint poured and everything is OK. And as they say in the comments there's more. I understand that this is a game, but at least a bit of realism and logic you need in the game to add. Don't know, but still more hate than fear makes. Some sort of masochistic game I don't understand the current fashion runaway from the crazies.

o
o1x1 21.11.19

Well what can we say, let it continue doing in the same spirit the game is very good.

K
Kaskadde 21.11.19

Just passed the game. What can I say...I'm impressed) Played at night in the dark and with headphones - one-on-one with igrulya) in principle, all and recommend. Are a fan of the series, namely the first three parts, and it is now the 7th part, too. In General, for myself concluded that if here to simulate the camera (player view) of the first three parts, and add classic zombies, then here's everyone's favorite resident) This part for me was a breath of air, all in the best tradition, not a 10\10 of course... But the game is worthy of attention. Of the minuses - is the ending, to me is weak. Music, probably neutral, but could have a little try, bad I also will not name. And the biggest disappointment for me in this part is the ship! I don't know why... the fact this location for the first time made me take a break from this game... the rest are all great. And, the puzzles still very very happy, but they are too light, you want hardcore, that would be a couple of days to break the head in the same room as before)

S
SeregaTyl 21.11.19

Personal opinion after the final credits.

Seventh resident begins quite cheerfully. At First Scary. Invigorating. Care Intriguing. Even in an adult man no-no, and runs a chill down my spine. And suddenly, slowly, lazily, and is modestly first-class horror begins to evaporate like the morning mist. If the scales fall. And, about the second half of the game, the seventh resident of the first-rate horror film turns into a mediocre suchanek. Uninteresting, tedious and boring. And, about horror, Japanese horror is absolutely not frighten.

I don't know what happened with the developers. Or the guys drinking writer, or a designer with an artist quit. or guys-scared customers rushed out. But as a result, since the second half, and especially towards the finale of the game is clearly and openly sags. Shit, in short it turned out. From sticky enveloping horror sunk in another game genre to a pathetic parody of covered Sedin third thoughts. And obviously and throughout playing the masterpiece Carmack. It is a gesture. I'm in shock. Why? Where they suffered? What the hell happened? There is no answer.

Of course, young people or inexperienced players may seventh resident will satisfy and delight. But, IMHO, at the moment it is clear prefabricated for the price of a full game.

PY.Sy. And, Yes. Else. I do not grafodrocher. My youth was spent together with pixel toys of the early eighties. Intel had just Saatli 286 series. But, frankly, today the graphics in the game are clearly the stars from the sky is not enough. Six, on a scale.