3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LVS 09.10.22 09:59 pm

Geralt's colleagues, will we meet them in The Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Meaning: Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel. I hoped that I would meet them in the second part, but it was not destined, there was no place for them. I propose to express my versions about the appearance of these witchers.
47 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tea with lemon 09.10.22

LVS
I have a premonition that we will meet them even in the addon) But how they will appear ... I can’t imagine)

[
[FCSD] 09.10.22

Perhaps in the adonna or the 3rd part we will see them somewhere on the highway

L
LVS 09.10.22

It would be nice if in the addon) Geralt has already climbed half the world, but he never met them, we need to fix this)

V
VikVichka 09.10.22

I think we will definitely meet. I would love to see the aforementioned witchers again. And then from the time of the first part there is no rumor or spirit about them, as they scattered around the funeral pyre, that’s all (well, the price of neutrality does not count, since earlier events were described there). What happened to them IMHO developed just have to tell.

L
LVS 09.10.22

What happened to them IMHO developed just have to tell.
I would even say they are obliged. These are far from the last characters, and it would be foolish to leave them in the past.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 09.10.22

Lambert went to Kaedwen in the first part, I hoped to meet him here. I would see how he met Merigold.

L
LVS 09.10.22

I would see how he met Merigold.
Hehe:"You again, Merigold" =)

S
Simorli 09.10.22

Hehe:"You again, Merigold" =)
-Lambert, stop calling her Merigold-.You know she doesn't like that.-said Geralt looking not at Lambert with an icy look.

:))

V
VikVichka 09.10.22

Plague, syphilis and leprosy!!! You are just like children!! - answered Triss, and threw lightning at Geralt and Lambert. )

L
LVS 09.10.22

Remember the phrases from the Witcher, I forgot some =)

W
Witke 09.10.22

It seems to me that one of the witchers from the school of the wolf will lean back so that the players let a tear fall over him and everything would look more gloomy

L
LVS 09.10.22

It seems to me that one of the witchers from the school of the wolf will sit back so that the players let a tear fall over him and everything would look more gloomy
. It would not be very pleasant, but everything is possible, witchers often get into trouble.

n
neoplayg 09.10.22

I'll deal with anti-killerism:
1. Where to kill them - and so there are not enough left.
2. I do not remember that Ciri prophesied death to the rest of the witchers, except for Geralt and Coyon.

And in general, in the initial video, they still showed Lambert and (in theory) Eskel, but for some reason Berengar's face :)

L
Lunx 09.10.22

I think Buttercup, Zoltan and Triss are a must.

W
Witke 09.10.22

By the way, everything is still not so clear with Berengar ... In case we leave him alive in part 1, he comes to our aid in the battle with Azar, so where does he go after rams with him?

R
Ray_McCole 09.10.22

Witke
he kakbe dies during the battle ..

L
LVS 09.10.22

Yes, everything is already clear with Berengar, Azar codified him.

T
Tea with lemon 09.10.22

Ray_McCole
LVS
Even if I had him alive during that battle?)

V
VikVichka 09.10.22

Ray_McCole
LVS
After a joint battle with Yaved, Berengar safely went home and did not leave an address. )

R
Ray_McCole 09.10.22

VikVichka
Tea with Lemon
and what does it depend on? however, it does not matter - it is vseravno secondary Persian.