3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LVS 09.10.22 09:59 pm

Geralt's colleagues, will we meet them in The Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Meaning: Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel. I hoped that I would meet them in the second part, but it was not destined, there was no place for them. I propose to express my versions about the appearance of these witchers.
47 Comments
Sort by:
W
White Fox [Dragon] 09.10.22

Passing The Witcher 2, I waited all the time, but when Lambert, Eskel, Berengar, too, would appear, it’s a pity that I didn’t wait. I hope that there will be a big addition in which Geralt will have adventures with the witchers.

O
O3OPOK 09.10.22

Contrederos
I think it's a dream-remembrance Och is like the beginning of the first part! Dreams are very often different from reality!

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 09.10.22

But this is not the beginning of the first part. Most likely this dream was even before the first part.

n
neoplayg 09.10.22

How is this not the beginning? I remember exactly this moment when Gon was chasing Geralt. After that, the witchers pick him up half-dead.

T
Tea with lemon 09.10.22

In the first part, at the beginning, he also runs in the rain and someone is chasing him, he also falls and Lambert and Eskel also find him. It's just that in the second it was shown on a new engine and from a slightly different design point of view.

L
LVS 09.10.22

This is exactly what a dream from the events of the first part.

R
RGC 09.10.22

People, there is a new infa, in the third part there are witchers and Kaer Morhen)