3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LVS 09.10.22 09:59 pm

Geralt's colleagues, will we meet them in The Witcher 3? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Meaning: Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel. I hoped that I would meet them in the second part, but it was not destined, there was no place for them. I propose to express my versions about the appearance of these witchers.
47 Comments
Sort by:
V
VikVichka 09.10.22

Ray_McCole
Well, first you need to save his life in chapter 4, and then he will come to the rescue in the battle with Yaved. You just need to try not to let Yaved near Berengar in battle, since he is a very mediocre fighter. I tried to take Azar's blows on myself. For a long time the truth passed, but I remember that I always drank an elixir before the fight against a knockdown, because when Geralt is lying around, Azar is closely engaged in Berengar.

L
Laura 09.10.22

Ray_McCole
and what does it depend on?
On medium difficulty, killing Azar before he finishes off Berengar is pretty easy. On a difficult one, it’s harder, but also quite realistic, you just need to drink Iva to protect yourself from a knockdown, sharpen a steel sword with a damage-increasing stone, and beat Yaved with a power style. Then he dies faster than Berengar.

L
LVS 09.10.22

It happened that he remained alive, but this is not written in the script, so there is no sense in his existence =)

R
Ray_McCole 09.10.22

a trifle, but nice =), otherwise it's a pity for the guy.

L
LVS 09.10.22

Okay, if he was a full-fledged character, but here he will walk around doing nothing :)

M
MR.RPG-MEN 09.10.22

of course it would be great if we met them in full-fledged additions

M
MR.RPG-MEN 09.10.22

I would finally be happy if I saw Berengra

M
MR.RPG-MEN 09.10.22

or this killer would be summer, but so that he becomes a good witcher and does not kill kings left to right)

M
MR.RPG-MEN 09.10.22

but it would be better if they made such an addon so that Geralt returned to kaer morhen and there he met all his colleagues and all his friends whom he worked hard to earn 2 parts...

S
Simorli 09.10.22

MR.RPG-MEN
Of course I'm sorry, but could you write your message in one post in the topics.

W
Winter is Coming 09.10.22

Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel, of course we'll see!!! It's just scary to imagine what these "neutrality corefans" will do with Geralt after the events of the second part;)

C
Cooker 09.10.22

I don't think there will be witches.

L
LVS 09.10.22

Radagast777
Yes, they shouldn’t do anything, I’m sure they also got involved in something. Moreover, Geralt is not just a witcher - he is a White Wolf =)

F
Festr.. 09.10.22

MR.RPG-MEN
Yeah... Among them is the King of the Hunt, a talking ghoul... Everyone gets drunk and dances...
I think we'll see witchers for sure. I hope that we will get to Kaer Morhen and solemnly put the mutagens on the shelf. It would be nice to get into other witcher schools... But that's a completely different story)))...

L
LVS 09.10.22

We fans, we can only hope that we are fans =)

W
White Fox [Dragon] 09.10.22

MR.RPG-MEN Of
course, I'm sorry, BUT "brevity is the sister of talent", and your thoughts need to be expressed on the merits. Are you......... are you feeling okay?
No offense. But today, when you go to your favorite site, no matter what the topic, it dazzles your eyes from your endless posts. Stop pouring water!!

Y
Yurik90 09.10.22

And I don't think we'll ever see them. They appear only in the book at the beginning of Blood of the Elves and in the prologue of part 1, i.e. only in Kaer Morhen. therefore, they will only appear in the next games if they contain the witcher's abode. Although I'll be glad if I'm wrong

W
Witke 09.10.22

With me, Berengar, after a joint battle with Javed, safely went home and did not leave an address. )
Similarly

L
LVS 09.10.22

I wonder if they will let us visit Kaer Morhen, that would be great! So to speak, spend the winter there.

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 09.10.22

The opening cutscene is Geralt's dream. Either this situation has already been repeated before (Before the events of the first part), or it's just a dream and that's it.