3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 09.10.22 10:49 pm

The game crashes, an obvious jamb of developers (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After a 9-hour game (sometimes I play longer), the game crashed (near the chapel). Comp writes "Display driver stopped responding and has been restored". I replayed from the previous save, saved before reaching this place, and crashed again. Checked everything.
System: Proc. i7 2600K 3.4Hz (4 cores - 8 threads). Video - GTX 780Ti 3 GB. Op.=16 GB. Everything is loaded lightly.
Taking into account everything that is written on the forum, there is an obvious cant of developers, a golem hack. And as they praised at the beginning - PR !!!
49 Comments
Sort by:
T
Toxa95 09.10.22

Where-where!

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

vftor
Let me guess, you have a Gigabit series card?

v
vftor 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
Why are you kidding me. Are you protecting? EVGA GF-GTX780Ti (factory overclocked) - works great on all games.

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

vftor
Yes, it makes sense for me to protect someone, I just had similar problems with a gigabit card, it was warming up. Now on the asus, after 11 hours it did not fly out once.

v
vftor 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
I always control a new game in all respects on the 2nd monitor. There is a hidden bug in this game that is not reflected in the main parameters. You read what people write. My departures only confirm the writers.

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

vftor
I understand what people write, but I don't have such a problem... Maybe I'm special? Or are you some other ... I don’t think, but I think that you have problems.

v
vftor 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
Okay. What system do you have?

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

vftor
The system is so-so i7 4770k Asus GF770 2gb DDR5 Ram 16gb I play on high with hairworks only on geralt.

v
vftor 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
Well. It's a normal system for this game. Did you pass the chapel where you had to enter the castle?

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

vftor
Passed, so I say that the problem is not in the game, maybe in the repack? I'm on the face.

G
GAZIK GAZIKOVICH 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
, your card overheated and overloaded, you need to set the GHZ frequency lower. EVGA is famous for the fact that it raises the frequency too high after which it rolls back to the standard, so this is not a jamb of developers, I also have 780ti current from asus, there are no problems, the game itself set the settings)

v
vftor 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
And what about the repack, it's the same face, only the excess is thrown out and shaken a little.

N
Nikita507 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
in this game, the pirate is identical to the face

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

GAZIK GAZIKOVICH
And I have to do with it, everything is fine with me. The author above needs help.
The author try to reduce the graphics at the moment with the chapel, perhaps too many small details crash the video.

v
vftor 09.10.22

GAZIK GAZIKOVICH
I'm telling you that I control Prots, Video Card (and temperature), Memory - on the 2nd monitor. And everything is fine.

G

Dias Daulbaev
sorry then it's not for you, it's for him

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

vftor
You don't watch all the time, at the moment the driver crashes, the card's load rises for a second, but this is quite enough to crash the driver. I judge from my own experience when I was not a happy owner of Gigabit series cards.

G

vftor
then I don’t know, I’ve been on a pirate without departures for 25 hours

v
vftor 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
If there was a jump in the video card, it would be visible on the control graph. And the terrain there is not loaded, there were places and more difficult. It's kind of a glitch in the game. And others write about it too.

N
Nikita507 09.10.22

vftor
driver tried to roll back to 350?