3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 09.10.22 10:49 pm

The game crashes, an obvious jamb of developers (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After a 9-hour game (sometimes I play longer), the game crashed (near the chapel). Comp writes "Display driver stopped responding and has been restored". I replayed from the previous save, saved before reaching this place, and crashed again. Checked everything.
System: Proc. i7 2600K 3.4Hz (4 cores - 8 threads). Video - GTX 780Ti 3 GB. Op.=16 GB. Everything is loaded lightly.
Taking into account everything that is written on the forum, there is an obvious cant of developers, a golem hack. And as they praised at the beginning - PR !!!
49 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 09.10.22

Nikita507
Driver 344.65

E
Except2 09.10.22

pfff buy Radik and don't worry.

v
vftor 09.10.22

Except2
Radik - is it a video card or something?

E
Except2 09.10.22

vftor
Yes, it's Radeon. I run my P9 on high settings.

A
Anykey_Skywalker 09.10.22

Dias Daulbaev
GF770ti? Did you sleep yourself?

v
vftor 09.10.22

Except2
O found something to offer. Radion for games does not roll at all, continuous problems.

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

vftor
Upgrade to 352.86. I updated nothing crashed.

T
Teivarin 09.10.22

everyone apparently forgot that the game was leveled with the latest generation consoles, and there the video is outrageous, so it doesn’t work, it’s really lame for PC optimization, they were too smart

D
Dias Daulbaev 09.10.22

den_agress
Thank you for correcting me, the day before yesterday there was a broken GF 550ti still not out of the habit of the ti prefix

D
Diaboliccc 09.10.22

Guys - crashes in inventory, help fix pliz

B
Bandera John 09.10.22

This is a hint to you from above that you don’t care

T
Teivarin 09.10.22

and a patch can't fix it, that's a lot of work

v
vftor 09.10.22

Teivarin
I agree with you.
Dias Daulbaev
Okay, now I'll experiment with the graphics settings, and if anything, you can use the 350 driver.

K
KrolikAlkogolik 09.10.22

The game crashes without errors after the cutscene with Yennefer on the battlefield.

N
Nikita507 09.10.22

Teivarin
don't make me laugh on consoles, the settings are not higher than high, that's for sure

v
vftor 09.10.22

Well. Lowered graphics settings. Left the most important ones on high. Continued the game. In principle, the graphics remained the same. In general, the graphics are not of particularly high quality. Other games have higher quality. All this speaks of mediocre optimization, which climbs due to the power of the computer. That's why I say that the game, from the technical side, is a hack. Well, the plot is interesting.

v
vftor 09.10.22

The game crashed after 3 hours anyway. The video card is overheating. I turned the settings to medium and low, and turned off all the secondary ones. You can still play. The quality is tolerable. The temperature is less.
Now it’s clear why they made this game and threw it into the public domain. They need to sell the most powerful graphics cards.

D
DmitriySky 09.10.22

Good night everybody! there was a similar problem ... It crashed after half an hour of the game, when you re-enter the game - after 15 minutes ...
in the utility from nvidia GeForce Experience (after it crashes to the desktop), the game optimization flies The
problem was solved by rollbacks of the last new driver for this witcher, returned version 350.12 back

The problem disappeared. BUT!!! I don’t know for sure, but perhaps this trouble was actually solved by this FIX from the official Microsoft website:

https://support.microsoft.com/ru-ru/kb/2665946/ru

and not driver rollback .... but in general there are differences not with these two drivers in fact, only SLI
video: Asus gtx 980
prot:i5 3570
RAM:8GB.

G
GONE TO DTF 09.10.22

After a 9-hour game,
this game hints to you that you need to get up to warm up, otherwise no ointments will cure hemorrhoids later.

v
vftor 09.10.22

lookaway
Well, well!!! Make fun of yourself ..... over yourself.