3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 09.10.22 10:49 pm

The game crashes, an obvious jamb of developers (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After a 9-hour game (sometimes I play longer), the game crashed (near the chapel). Comp writes "Display driver stopped responding and has been restored". I replayed from the previous save, saved before reaching this place, and crashed again. Checked everything.
System: Proc. i7 2600K 3.4Hz (4 cores - 8 threads). Video - GTX 780Ti 3 GB. Op.=16 GB. Everything is loaded lightly.
Taking into account everything that is written on the forum, there is an obvious cant of developers, a golem hack. And as they praised at the beginning - PR !!!
49 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 09.10.22

Here is another measurement of the GTX 780 Ti video card, talking about the jamb:
- I turned the settings to medium and low, and turned off all the secondary ones. In the game, I just stand at the house.
- GPU is loaded at 68%, 928 MB of memory is occupied (out of 3 GB), after 5 minutes the temperature rose from 50 to 81.
Why would it rise? No other game has that kind of stupidity. Usually the temperature is 50-60. At the same time, the graphics on Ultra are excellent. And in this game something has been done that raises the temperature. So draw your own conclusions.

a
altaydron 09.10.22

GF 970 also crashes more often from inventory, and so often when traveling

N
Northern Sky 09.10.22

vftor
Check the system for the miner. And if a pirate - then the chance to snatch the miner increases.

v
vftor 09.10.22

NorthernSky
1. Casper doesn't detect anything.
2. Other games work without problems.
3. I tried this game on another same computer - the result is the same.

d
denis leonov 09.10.22

fix fixes the problem http://wayupload.com/m0jvtcyevkg9.html

g
givemethedust 09.10.22

xs. The Witcher fries the card unbearably, even without load it exceeds 60. With the new driver, it started crashing into Metro LL almost constantly, I forced the physics switch to the card, it seemed to help a little. The Witcher has a lot of physics, both fabrics and objects, maybe this warms up the map. Try to throw physics on the percentage and look at the temperatures.

v
vftor 09.10.22

Givemethedust
Yes, I already fixed everything:
1. I downloaded another repack (v1.03)
2. Before starting the game, I deleted the Steam file from _AdminAppDataRoamingMedia Center ProgramsCODEXi
(Steam.exe was hanging in the processes) and others suspicious files.
3. In the game settings I set 30 frames / sec
And now it plows normally. The GPU load has decreased by 2 times, and the temperature is no more than 60.

G
GMXardas 09.10.22

vftor
Now there are 3 popular repacks, and each has its own problems. Hasn't come out flawless yet. So there is a difference from litsukha, because. when clamping, apparently the files suffer.

v
vftor 09.10.22

GMXardas
Perhaps so, but also viruses (mdm.exe , Steam without exe). That's who they come from, roofing felts from developers, roofing felts from repackers, roofing felts from hackers. The devil knows.