3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22 11:15 pm

About the release of Saints Row V (Saints Row 4)

Folks, what do you think about the release of Saints Row V, and whether it will be released at all? What could she be talking about anyway? Write your opinions in the comments.
58 Comments
Sort by:
f
fLaMaster 09.10.22

It has long been said that it will be released, but this will again be a restart of the series.

C
Completely gone 09.10.22

fLaMaster
Whence the information, what restart? I heard she's just going to be serious.

S
Shedol 09.10.22

If I'm not mistaken, at the end of the game, Zin (who came out from behind the throne) was talking about time travel, but I'm not sure

f
fLaMaster 09.10.22

Shedol
You have a little problem with English. It was not he who spoke, but his assistant. The phrase was something like this: "It is destroyed into atoms, therefore it will not be possible to restore it with all the will, but zin was a great collector of other cultures and was very successful in technology, therefore we can return to the past with the help of time travel." This is not a 100% exact phrase, and in general may consist of a couple of phrases spoken in the game, because I did not try to remember it. But the meaning is this. There, even in the credits, it is shown how the saints have been in many places in the past.

S
Sa1nt7897 09.10.22

I would like the fifth part, the fourth is just fucking awesome (those who think it's shit let them go to the forest because it's useless to argue with you)

123213123123213 09.10.22

In the fourth part, we are the President of the United States, then in the fifth ...

N
Novakid 09.10.22

I want the fifth part to be in Stillwater and not in Stillport

w
warp 37 09.10.22

The series has nowhere to develop already, it has reached its peak, as for me. To continue on is a dubious move, but a restart in the spirit of the first two parts would be quite interesting.

w
wirmfrost 09.10.22

I think the 5th Sainty will be in style, the uprising of a virtual earth simulator, or the colonization of a new planet, or in general they will all invade the former world of this "zinyak", so to speak, on the planet where it all comes from. )))

J
Jeka Zolotov 09.10.22

wirmfrost
knowing what the developers think this will be the last series from the science ditch

A
Alex 4706 09.10.22

It will come out, but it will be completely different

u
uspkonnor 09.10.22

It seems to me that in the fifth part the Saints will create their own planet))

w
wirmfrost 09.10.22

Jeka Zolotov
It's quite possible, and the genre is so unusual, although there's a lot of things to parody yet. )
alex 4706
Well, why else can you do a lot of sequels, the universe does not change the concept of the game. )
uspkonnor There may
be such an option, but imagine what will happen on that planet on which locations we will run. ))

n
nikodante 09.10.22

I expect from the fifth part of the new engine, with good physics and more jokes in fights and bullying. The plot can be developed from real to not real, so to speak, come up with sons who will continue the reign of the saints in the game)) like children and fathers or something))) and once again they call themselves saints, let him be himself at the end of the fifth part GOD) and how and what is there, the developers will please))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

First five then six, otherwise I don’t want to play GTA, it’s boring and tedious. -_-

K
Karnefis 09.10.22

I imagine the fifth part to myself something like this
_Postal_Dude_
I don’t want to play GTA, she’s boring. +1

_
_Irbis_ 09.10.22

I'm sure that the developers do not hold fantasies, judging by what they blinded. The ending of the fourth part actually opens up a lot of opportunities for continuation.

D
DIMASSSS 09.10.22

The developers just simply killed the series, if we continue, in the end we will get something similar to DOTA! Best to do a restart.

G
GWINBLEYDD 09.10.22

DIMASSSS
Fool!
mr. MAFIA2GAMER
Dude, follow the link from the wiki, and although, on, here, this link was to the wiki http://mgnews.ru/read-news/saints-row-4-zavershit-sagy-pro-znakomyh-personazhey-1307081550
Karnefis
This is bullshit - a cut from various shit films (Star Trek, Watchmen, AmericanA279; the story of X and the Dark Knight do not count)

As the game designer of Saints Row 4 - Scott Phillips assured, the fourth part will complete the story about GG and a gang of saints. And if you continue to make new parts, then it will most likely be something else. I think it will be in the spirit of the first two parts - serious.

_
_Irbis_ 09.10.22

GWINBLEYDD
The series has become humorous and parodic. I think she will stay that way. There is no point in making it "serious".