3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22 11:15 pm

About the release of Saints Row V (Saints Row 4)

Folks, what do you think about the release of Saints Row V, and whether it will be released at all? What could she be talking about anyway? Write your opinions in the comments.
58 Comments
Sort by:
w
worling 09.10.22

Karnefis
Like someone said Do you feel like you're sinking into madness? Dive!

w
worling 09.10.22

GWINBLEYDD
he meant that was in the fifth part of the meat and just a lot of bullets!
Yes, and there are not only these films, there is, for example, a very cool film Alexander, and also very cool ones, And the keepers are also a great film, but not everyone will understand it, the philosophy is heavy, I didn’t understand right away ...

K
Karnefis 09.10.22

WorLing
Yes, I would be happy to dive into this madness, but alas, as it was said earlier in Wikipedia: the fourth part of the series will be the final one in the history of the main character and the Saints gang.

GWINBLEYDD
If you remember the previous parts of the game, including the fourth, in each of them there were references to certain films (shit films, if you like). But I really hope that they (the developers) are not going to make another GTA clone or some kind of Mafia. After all, for me the SaintsRow game was and is - how to put it more correctly - a parallel GTA universe. And even if the game is planned to be restarted, I really hope that there will be many times more madness, intoxication and unpredictability in the new game, as it was over and over again with the previous GG.
PS
by the way
when I first installed the second part of the SR, the impressions were the best. Then I said to myself "Ndaaa! Praised by all GTA stands on the sidelines and nervously smokes drooling, looking at what the developers of Saints Row 2 did! Eh, if only the controls were better ..."

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

It is known that the game will not be crazy and this. . . and . . . and this . . . FUCK! AND THIS . . . POORLY!

l
limit led 09.10.22

5 will definitely be, somewhere they wrote about it ...

G
GWINBLEYDD 09.10.22

Karnefis
At the expense of control in Saints Row 2 - I bought myself a joystick because of it for myself for 400 UAH (Ukraine) and to this day I don’t complain, so there is also a mortal kombat, but about films, I meant that for the most part this is a cutting of shit films, that is those films that did not have monetary success and few people liked it, and from the video I wrote out those films that are not shit: Star Trek, Watchmen, American History X and The Dark Knight.

F
Fat cat 09.10.22

I don’t know about a sequel, but the potential for story DLCs in the fourth part is simply huge. I can immediately name five ideas. I hope the developers will not miss this opportunity and do something interesting.

I
I fill the Belomor with g 09.10.22

It's great to see the series return to its roots. I want: what would be a cool story; gangs of different at least 5; a huge number of wheelbarrows, weapons and clothes; more tragedy; huge possibilities of customization and voices of at least 20 options; part-time jobs in the spirit of the 2nd part, such as a fight club, pouring feces on everyone from the car; city ​​as 3 GTA 4 maps (and provincial area as 8 of these maps):| eh...

S
Shikamaru 32 09.10.22

Ripper Belomorio
You just said how about GTA. Personally, my opinion (if suddenly) I won’t take seriousness from saints anymore. I hope that the developers will understand why part 4 sold so well. And so I hope the last phrases in the mission were an easter egg for the next part.

n
nighthawkreal 09.10.22

I want action in the future.

I
I fill the Belomor with g 09.10.22

Shikamaru 32
Friend, when I played the second part, there were such moments in it that a stingy male tear welled up) It's all good that a lot of banter, all that. But at the same time, it lacks history and tragedy, or something: D Whether it's the case when in the second part you were forced to shoot your lieutenant, a little boy, whom Maero chained on the ground in a car at full speed through half the city of wires. Or when he buried his yakuza son alive at Aisha's funeral, and nailed his dad to the burning ship with his own katana :) Banter is good. But personally, in all subsequent parts of the saints, I lack just such tragic moments. Believe me, they are beautiful and because of them you can only replay the game as many times as you like. Let there be all these anal probes, let there be something crazy, but such moments will not spoil the game, that's for sure. I didn't talk about seriousness, I mentioned "

C
Cooper_only_me 09.10.22

fLaMaster
I'll correct you a little. The boss asked Ziniak's henchman how much developed their empire is. To which he replied that they are the most developed in the known part of the universe. Then the boss asked if Ziniak was bluffing when he said he could take back the Earth? To which he replied what you, my friend, described. And then he talked about time travel.

s
signin 09.10.22

Ripper Belomorio
I agree, the plot in the second part is simply amazingly built on the verge between fun, recklessness on the one hand and serious dramatic moments on the other. One kidnapping of Maero's girlfriend is worth something.

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

NightHawkreal
Ehhehe hehe )) yes . . . Wait a minute . . . Bl(CensureD) . . . What??777

C
Carbon8909 09.10.22

Wash, the fourth part - the last of the entire series.

b
bloodhound 09.10.22

If the fifth comes out, then I would like the Saints to return to the ground, past which the rocket flew past and crashed into the sun. They're back in Stillwater, but they've been forgotten by everyone there, and they need to regain their former popularity.

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

Bloodhaund
I dude agree with you)

_
_Postal_Dude_ 09.10.22

Carbon8909 In my opinion
, the fourth part is the last of the entire series.
No-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ee!!!!!!!!!! JUST F___ NOT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! =*

PS
DeepSilver will do anything for money, so . . . We are waiting for prozholzhenie!)

C
Casket 09.10.22

I think saints row 5 WILL BE THE BEST GAME IN THE UNIVERSE

S
Svistoplax 09.10.22

They promised a restart, I'm really looking forward to it, because I didn't play the first part at all.