3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QTarantello20 13.10.22 07:19 pm

Game Experience [Xbox 360] (Max Payne 3)

The toy has been surfing the net all day (And immediately in Russian), so we share our impressions about the game and, judging by the first of them, the new adventures of old Max were 100% successful.
68 Comments
Sort by:
C
CBRf4i 13.10.22

rail trash

c
coach_spb_89 13.10.22

Well, I don't know about you...

s
sixshooter42 13.10.22

Guys, just got through. The credits are still on. It's just a gap, yes, that's what I've been waiting for so many years. My heart just bursts out of my chest, my head is spinning from emotions ... Oh ...
This is just an unreal toy, someone will say, they say Max is no longer a cake. Go away you guys....)
...to hell.

L
Loki DS 13.10.22

My main favorites are Serious Sam and Max Payne, I'm primarily interested in these games...

When Max Payne 3 was announced and its details were told, I was a little disappointed, and generally bet on failure.

But as a fan, I tried to sit down and play this miracle, and you know, I realized that I was completely mistaken. Yes, they added shelters, but the series went towards this, if Max Payne 2 had come out in our time, it would have looked the same as the third one, especially since the shelters did not spoil the game in the slightest.

Max Payne 3 strikes a fine balance between noir and game play and was a delight to play through. The shooter came out not easy, the enemies are not stupid.

I'm happy for my favorites Max Payne and Serious Sam... Here, um, I liked the quote:

"Guys, I just passed. The credits are still going on. It's just a break, yes, that's what I've been waiting for for so many years. My heart just breaks out of my chest, my head is spinning from emotions ... Oh..." ebnarsmith

s
serj1972 13.10.22

hello everyone, well, about the game. everything is good, the game is like, although it is pirated, but so far there are no hooks.

E
Eshka123 13.10.22

This is Max Payne, your mother! This is Max, his mother, Payne!
This time.
Secondly, I play on PS3, blah, sticks, this is fucked up!
Third, give the mouse to the console!
Fourthly, the game will record, sound-record, control on the sticks, blah, sucks! Give the mouse to the console!!! Respect to all!

m
mynameisfoxy 13.10.22

I played, read the comments, and I don’t understand why comrade HyperXStream was so downvoted? he's right about everything.
the game is really on the gta5 engine (which, as it were, hints at the release of gta5 on the pc, sooner or later), there really is no noir in the game (I know perfectly well WHAT noir is, you don’t need to teach me and show Wikipedia), everyone’s favorite comics have been replaced by some kind of twitchy film effects and interference, which are not always on topic, to put it mildly. and after playing GTA, playing the new Max, I couldn’t get rid of the feeling that I was still playing GTA, only with Max Payne. I can really safely say that this is GTA 5 put on rails with an emphasis on the action component and bullet time. The color palette has never disappointed. I was also outraged by the fact that they were stupidly too lazy to remake many of the nuances of the engine, so that it would not look like GTA5. if the mission fails - the failure of the mission from gta5, the sight from gta5 and the gameplay is essentially gta5, the graphics from gta5, in general, it’s easier to say that it’s not from there ..
but, with all this shit that I painted, the game pleased in terms of impressions. I was also pleased with artificial intelligence, when I read about shelters, and that it would be unsafe in them, I could not understand why exactly. now everything is clear. I am glad that the game is not so simple in terms of complexity, you can’t directly compare it with the old maxes, here they can sew it on right at any moment. there are no complaints about bullettime, and there weren’t any, to the rest, in general, too. I finished

a
alexandr082784 13.10.22

iFoX
Completely agree. No matter what rockstar does, she still gets GTA)))
The third Max from the first frames is surprising and the only thing you squeeze out of yourself is "what?!!! Come on" because there was nothing left of the old Max: the comics were removed and replaced with flashing screensavers that are very annoying and sometimes you don’t even want to watch them , the whole atmosphere of the old parts evaporated due to the fact that the scene, from a dull, night and snow-covered New York, for some reason moved to sunny Mexico, from Max they made some kind of downcast alcoholic who cannot spend a minute without booze (he used to I almost didn’t drink, even when I lost my wife and daughter), and they even shaved him on his head, but they grew a beard. Only a couple of flashback episodes remind of the old Max; otherwise, almost nothing remained of the creation of remedy except the name of the game and the slow motion. The script is generally rotten, the characters are not spelled out at all,
But if you look at the game from the side of an independent project and ignore the fact that this is Max Payne, then this is quite a good action movie. A lot of action, beautiful scenes, decent graphics, what else do you need?)
Conclusion: in my opinion, the guys and rockstar just ran the engine for the new GTA, that's all.)