3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Training (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

I got to training 7.1 or 8.1, I don’t remember exactly,
there you must first skip the hit and then holding the “block” button, do something else
there arrows are drawn in a circle
Can you explain what they want from me
50 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Suslov 13.10.22

8.5 and 8.6
I also suffered. You need to miss a blow, then hold down the block and ... in general, I drove the arrows in a circle. Happened.

v
v-hlam 13.10.22

Anton Suslov
Yes, the first time it happened to me too,
but the second time it didn’t work

S
Spuner337 13.10.22

I just can’t finish the training for Honoka, tell me how to perform a key combination, I play the keyboard.

e
exScootaloo 13.10.22

I don't know what to advise, except to follow the instructions of the movelist. The problem is not entirely clear.

You can watch this video, maybe you will find out for yourself what https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=u0TniSr-k_c

S
Spuner337 13.10.22

I followed and performed those movements, but the combination does not work out, and I still don’t understand how to implement these arrows, earlier in simple movements I was lucky, performed at random.

s
shecter666 13.10.22

the best option is to buy an xbox 360, it is best recognized by games, I play and don’t know troubles, since I paid and the norms

e
exScootaloo 13.10.22

Well, with the arrows, everything is not so difficult, it's enough to quickly press DS-A + U-well, and so on.

And in the first case, it is performed after S + D + L (Dokuritsu-Ho)

F
Filis 13.10.22

Lord, masochists from God, straight :) Buy you a gamepad and don't suffer, it costs 200 rubles the cheapest! :)

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Why break your fingers? Buy a joystick, and play for your own pleasure, and combos and other things will turn out with a bang.

S
Spuner337 13.10.22

absoluth991
I'm used to playing on the keyboard, for the sake of one game I see no reason to take

S
Spuner337 13.10.22

Filis
Thanks for letting me know, it's not about the price. I'm sitting at the Razer black widow keyboard and I'm completely satisfied with it

S
Spuner337 13.10.22

exScootaloo
Thanks for the help, I'll try to do a combo

F
Filis 13.10.22

Spuner337
I bought a cool keyboard and now I have to jerk off :) Yes, you are not just a masochist, you are the king of masochists! :)

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Spuner337
Well then, play with the keyboard, maybe you'll even play well if you get used to it and remember where to press what.

S
Spuner337 13.10.22

absoluth991 I've
already got used to it, the main thing is to attack from different directions so as not to leave the enemy a chance for a counterattack, but I can't perform strikes from 4 combinations with such tight settings. I thought about finishing the training to change the voice of the commentator to the voice of Honoka, it wasn’t there, if at least there was an opportunity to change the configuration, even on the gamepad it’s crazy

Y
Yushimitsy 13.10.22

Spuner337
And you try to put your feet on the table and perform combinations with your toes. This is much cooler than breaking the keyboard with your hands.

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Yushimitsy
This is already useless madness.

Y
Yushimitsy 13.10.22

absoluth991
like playing the clave.

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

.Filis, Yushimitsy You're talking crap
. Normally everything is played on the keyboard, even better than on the gamepad (in general, this is the first fighting game for me that is normally played on the gamepad).

Spuner337 Half
turns on the clave are performed for a sweet soul, much easier than on the joystick crosspiece, the only difficulty is full turns, but these are usually combo enders and single characters have them.

F
Filis 13.10.22

Kaptran
Dudes and "darksouls" on guitars from Guitar hero pass. :) The bottom line is not to create artificial difficulties for yourself, but to play games calmly on devices specially designed for them. And by and large, of course, no one bothers you to play fighting games on guitars :)