3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Training (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

I got to training 7.1 or 8.1, I don’t remember exactly,
there you must first skip the hit and then holding the “block” button, do something else
there arrows are drawn in a circle
Can you explain what they want from me
50 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaptran 13.10.22

Shikeno
In SFxT I will do anything

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Kaptran
What are you? Where did I insult anyone?

S
Shikeno 13.10.22

Kaptran ahahaha
in SF

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

Oh, everything is clear with you ... I hope they will bring it online after all, and there I will already mock you enough

S
Shikeno 13.10.22

Kaptran
What a confident :D

Z
ZenithFGC 13.10.22

absoluth991
, smarter? I gave arguments, somehow: the input speed is significantly higher on the clave, one of the most convenient professional devices for fighting games is a modified keyboard, and the fact that a lot of very good players play on the clave, to which the local beau monde grow and grow. Where are your arguments, "madam"?

F
Filis 13.10.22

Kaptran
ZenithFGC It
's like a couple of Formula 1 drivers or something like that walk into a car dealership and tell potential customers that these cars are shit, but sports cars and race cars are cool. Naturally, they would not be understood there, just like you - here :) For 95% of the players sitting on this site and others like it are ordinary casuals, a considerable number play on gamepads, and it has long been customary to use this device for fighting games. And special devices for fighting games, which are similar to the keyboard, 5% saw only in the pictures, and no one held them in their hands. And they are not needed by ordinary people who just want to drive "fights" over the network with a friend :)

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

Filis
First of all, no one is promoting you to buy special devices to play on PC.
Secondly, the fact that in most fighting games, playing on the keyboard in less time, you can achieve greater success than on the gamepad - this is a fact and it's stupid to argue with that.
The opinion about the gamepad as an ideal controller for fighting games is a subjective and unsubstantiated opinion of casual console players.
If you are used to playing on a gamepad - play, since in most 3D fighting games the timing is childish and the gamepad will not limit you much. But to advise him right and left, especially when a person doesn’t succeed in something there, is pure trolling.
As a conclusion for those playing on the PC:
If you want to participate in championships or play with friends at a party, it's better to learn how to play on the gamepad.
If you want to bend over online, but don't want to spend too much time on training, the keyboard is the best choice.

F
Filis 13.10.22

Kaptran
Wow, how you got hooked! "On the Internet, someone is wrong! I will not sleep until I can convince you!" - your motto, apparently :). You basically said the same thing as me, only in different words. Well, the last sentence is purely your subjective opinion, well, and also that second dude, whatever it is :).
Although for Pkshnikov to the marrow of bones out of principle or for people who have never played on a gamepad before, your advice is just right, because the first are not smart enough to understand that it doesn’t matter what you play, but what, well, the second simply doesn’t remain choice, too accustomed to the clave :)

PS Well, the person who created this topic did not manage to make a reception precisely because of this. that the game, in principle, is not intended for Claudia, although it is possible on it :)
Everyone remained with their own, as always :)

Z
ZenithFGC 13.10.22

Filis
Here rather on another it is necessary to tell. The keyboard is really better suited for those who plan to play only online and do not have enough experience playing on a gamepad. The keyboard in this case will be more familiar, if only because everyone is used to WASD. I disagree about the postscript. It follows from it that it is impossible to do this on the clave, but this is not true. In general, I did not see anything complicated in DoA in terms of input. Unless some complex Phase combos, due to the large number of cancellations, give some challenge, and even extremely unusual combos of one of the characters (I forgot the name) in which for the correct timing you have to follow, so to speak, the rhythm. Everything else is done very simply and without any long training.