3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v-hlam 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Training (Dead or Alive 5: Last Round)

I got to training 7.1 or 8.1, I don’t remember exactly,
there you must first skip the hit and then holding the “block” button, do something else
there arrows are drawn in a circle
Can you explain what they want from me
50 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rorschach1986 13.10.22

Spuner337
That's why I chose mortal 10 there you can hardly see what you need to press, but here I see it badly

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

Filis
Again, complete nonsense. If we judge devices designed for fighting games, then this is a hitbox or an arcade stick. The gamepad certainly does not belong to them, and the keyboard is very reminiscent of an arcade stick, only there are more buttons, which is even for the better. The only minus of Claudia is that you can forget about tournaments with it. Just do it to judge things about which you have no idea.

F
Filis 13.10.22

Kaptran
Thank you, neighing, "ksperd" you are ours;)

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Kaptran
Yes, it's funny to think.

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

Filis
Please, you are our fat troll.
Filis, absoluth991
Typical whining of scrubs bent over online. Or maybe the hands are crooked? not?
Well, well, and why is a fucking joystick better than Claudia? Even interesting, give at least a couple of sane arguments.
My arguments in favor of the clave:
- what you have to enter on the geypad with one thumb on the clave can be done with 3 - 4 fingers, as a result - on the clave it is much easier to combo and accurately enter directions.
- you can assign a separate button for any action that the game allows, as a result, you do not have to press 2 or 3 buttons at the same time.
- Claudia is great for playing for charge.

All this is especially true for SF4, and considering that this is so far the only fighting game on PC with normal online, the choice here is obvious.

F
Filis 13.10.22

Kaptran Wow
, I was bent over in DoA online, which will come to PC only in a month, that's cool, I flew into the future! :)
Yes, you play everything on the keyboard, no one forbids it. For some, it is easier to wear pants over the head, apparently you are one of them :)

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

Filis
It's not about DoA, but about fighting games in general. Have you played at least one fighting game on the PC over the network?
And pants over your head - this is just about gamepads.

F
Filis 13.10.22

Kaptran
Sure, MK2011, Injustice, MKX, SFXT. On PS3, there are still all sorts of Tekkens and Soul Calibur. And I’m pretty good at doing it there :) And everything is on gamepads, on the keyboard I can’t even imagine how this is possible :)

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

Filis On the
contrary, I have no idea how you can play 2D fighting games on a gamepad. In 3d it's still okay, but for 2d it's beyond my understanding.

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Kaptran
God, how disgusting. pro fighter on the keyboard.

S
Shikeno 13.10.22

THAT I WILL DRAG YOU ALL WITH ONE HAND

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

absoluth991 We
will definitely play if they bring it. In the meantime, I propose to play SFxT or USF4, or do you have a pirate only, as always?
Show me where I stuttered about the profiler? It's just ridiculous and wild to see outright trolling about those things that are obvious to everyone who actually plays online.

Z
ZenithFGC 13.10.22

Crowds of crabs have gathered and are pouring excrement on a man who is actually right. Gamepads are certainly played by many top players and even some professionals, but this device also has its drawbacks. which the keyboard does not have. Claudia does not limit the player in any way, except that tournaments are held on consoles and connecting a pisish clave to them is still hemorrhoids. But there is a significantly higher input speed for the same DP, and so on. You can even wind up 720 on the clave - it's a matter of two or three days of training. In the same street fighter, many people play the keyboard and do not experience any problems. Moreover, according to many pros, the most convenient device for fighting games is a hitbox, and it is essentially the same keyboard, only more ergonomic and with fewer buttons. What to play is a matter of habit.

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Kaptran Everything
is clear, I see no reason to continue the conversation.

S
Shikeno 13.10.22

Kaptran
Well, when you suck on your clave, then you will dance differently)

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

ZenithFGC
Crabs ... Yeah, didn’t you deign to come up with anything smarter?

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

absoluth991
You merged - that's what's clear, you just shrink a little.
Meanwhile, no one has given me a single argument in favor of gamepads.

Shikeno
Well, well, baby ... and what to bend you into? or as always empty chatter?

K
Kageri Sendou 13.10.22

Kaptran
Merged? You don’t seem to shine with your mind, except to prove your innocence, God, calm down at last, think a lot about yourself, what would I prove something to you, so all the best.

S
Shikeno 13.10.22

Kaptran You
take on a lot, do you think you can do it on the keyboard of any?)

K
Kaptran 13.10.22

absoluth991
People who carry nonsense about things in which they understand nothing, in fact, people like you, do not shine with their minds. You are not able to prove your innocence, therefore you stoop to personal insults, and almost immediately into the bushes. Oh well...