3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasumi271 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Max Character Level (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

What is the maximum level of Geralt?

I apologize if this topic has already been created before.
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
MR.RPG-MEN 13.10.22

but so many impressions then left .... a lot just

M
MR.RPG-MEN 13.10.22

it's PPC what a pleasure to rock Geralt ... I love this activity

M
MR.RPG-MEN 13.10.22

I can play the Witcher all day long and not get tired, and she will never get bored of me, I know for sure)

M
MR.RPG-MEN 13.10.22

Kasumi271
friend, I’ll advise you better don’t print so in bold ... I was banned for 1 month for this, I had to create a new profile)

V
Verka Smerduchka 13.10.22

Sanchez Ramirez
Well, the talents seem to be one for each new level.

MR.RPG-MEN
This is all just great, but please use the f ed[Edit] button.

Although it's late, I see the warning is already hanging :D

G
Gor1993 13.10.22

But how can you raise the threshold to 35 levels? is there any mod?

S
Sunnyfer 13.10.22

I played easy, reached the 35th.

A
Alex2010god 13.10.22

There are 35 levels in total, there is no such modification yet (raising the level), I tried to edit to level 100 in geralt_levelups - nifiga, it’s sewn somewhere else, except for this. , points are written - 40,000, well, more if you continue to wet the ghosts, and the level is still 35 ...

l
loxless 13.10.22

I understand oblomingo with a level cap? Is there a mod to remove this cretin restriction? Damn, he just played hard, didn’t download anything on purpose. Just completed all the quests. The developers are stupid if the player who completes all the quests gets a sickle in the balls in the middle of the game. I came to lokmuinn and all kirdyk - level 35. Well what for in general restrictions are necessary? Yes, let the people swing if the hunt!!! And if without pumping such an egg cutter, then in general PPC. Lost interest in playing.

D
Daryl 13.10.22

igor_wall The interest is in wisely distributing talents, and not swinging to infinity.

I
Iben-ta-rih 13.10.22

Daryl
agrees
even in the first witcher, despite the 50 maximum level, not everything could be downloaded.
that's the trick - choice

l
loxless 13.10.22

And I mean swung stupidly and in a row? :-) And the fact that it is enough to complete all the quests so that a level cap occurs in lokmuin is not an argument? I may not want to jump around the game like a grasshopper. Explored all corners and got an egg cutter as a reward? It's okay to show your smartness. There is no need to justify an obvious jamb. And actually why not pump up to infinity? Who gets sick of this? Daryl [censored]-ta-rih For example, I like the freedom of choice and do not like when something is decided for me. how can I develop better and what to pump. Therefore, with all due respect, the witcher will never receive the glory of Gothic. Yes, it's a good game and nothing more. It might even get better. For a year.

W
Witke 13.10.22

People, when you play for Roche, for some reason it is more difficult to swing. As I described above, as Iorveth I got level 35 at the beginning of Chapter 3, and for Roche at the end of the game I got only 34. Both times I passed on the average.

D
Daryl 13.10.22

Witke By the way, yes.
loxless However, how sensitive we turned out to be :) And I did not show my cleverness, but expressed my opinion, in fact, just like you. If you really want to develop all the abilities - swing your talents on artmoney. And distribute them every hour of the game like as a new level has come. Not quite what you want, apparently, but at least something...

A
Alex2010god 13.10.22

Daryl
It's not about breaking in Artmani, the point is to get to level 100 yourself, here the developers of course bent the stick.
loxless
The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings: Trainer (+10) [1.2] {testhawk} try it yourself, I haven't used it myself, but it seems that you can get talents endlessly and develop abilities accordingly (if you understood correctly, Unlimited Talents).
I went through the difficult several times, quickly got bored (very little game content) There is no full-fledged editor - you can’t implement quests into the game on your own (at least add five tasks in each chapter, on the bulletin board, it would already be more interesting)

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

I’m reading posts about levels. And what if this is done on purpose so that people take a license? But they break all games. Say, if you want to upgrade all levels, take a license.

I
IGGRRK 13.10.22

Alex2010god Pumped up to this level in the "valley of ghosts" Chapter 2, hour 4 sausage ghostly warriors.
Where exactly in the 2nd chapter is the valley of ghosts? (assuming that in a ghostly haze, then no matter how much you fight, they don’t give points)

A
Alex2010god 13.10.22

Buffon
We probably played different games with you, went for Roche, when you need to go for the "spear of Fate" with which they pierced the heart of the sorceress, burned at the stake, you need to go to the city and lead Zoltan Chivay there, where the gnomes, dwarves hang out, elves, and other rabble, the path lies through the battlefield, where the ghosts of different armies fight, then why didn’t you get points for killing Draug and draugirs? That's where he pumped.
Spoiler
RED MIGHT
pix.playground.ru
Can you also show the video?

I
IGGRRK 13.10.22

Alex2010god
"passed behind Roche, when you need to follow the" spear of Destiny "which pierced the heart of a sorceress burned at the stake, you need to go to the city and lead Zoltan Chivay there, where gnomes, dwarves, elves, and other rabble hang out, the path lies through the battlefield, where the ghosts of different armies are fighting, then what do you care about killing the Draug and the draugirs "
Everything is the same as yours, only I haven’t met any draugirs. (only the ghosts of soldiers). I’ll try again.

... ... ... 13.10.22