3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasumi271 13.10.22 10:19 pm

Max Character Level (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

What is the maximum level of Geralt?

I apologize if this topic has already been created before.
63 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex2010god 13.10.22

Buffon
Draug and Draugira, by the way, were already later, when you go to the "Valley of Ghosts" to remove the curse of the sorceress with all the magical chandeliers, he pumped earlier.

Y
Yamaha 13.10.22

It's strange, but for the second time I squeezed lvl 57 with the help of art money

T
Tea with lemon 13.10.22

With the help of artmani...

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

Yamaha
And pumped all 57? Really? Did you install patches? Do you have a license?

Y
Yanel 13.10.22

I went through the game at an average level and by the beginning of Chapter 3 I scored level 35 and then pumping did not move at all. It's a pity, I wanted to develop more skills.

b
batonoGivi 13.10.22

A little grumbling:
You read other branches - "We are not nerds, we are not nerds !! We are playing for the sake of the plot, and here's another Schaub count awesome, but more authentic, but what characters ...". And then - hop and everything is trite ... Since the 88th level does not work out, then everything is bad.
IMHO - it's all good, pumping, skills and other crap. But really, we start the game - Geralt is not exactly a weakling, but the forest gopniks-nakers not only squeeze out his mobile, we finish - Stallone and Schwarzenegger nervously smoke the White Sea on the sidelines, Geralt knocks down the bosses with two spits. As for me - it's just the laziness of the developers. So it's easier - here you go in the form of pumping, have fun. After all, you can work out the plot and add additional interesting quests, so to speak, really increase the game time. And it will be more interesting to play it for everyone, and not just for elves of the 90th level. But why bother? So it's easier. As B. Titomir said a long time ago, "People hawala."
Do not throw rotten tomatoes - all this is my personal opinion.

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

batonoGivi That's
why it's an RPG to pump Geralt. If there is no desire, then you can not download anything at all. Don't even get armor and swords.

R
Runaa 13.10.22

Yanel
40 levels they should at least do, five more are clearly not enough.

Y
Yanel 13.10.22

Runa I
totally agree!

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

Nah, 50 pieces, and even the chapter would not hurt. And then the feeling is that it’s as if something is not finished, something is still missing

R
Runaa 13.10.22

Den-z2011
Yen and Emperor Nilfgaard's head are missing for the stake.

Y
Yanel 13.10.22

Runaa I don’t agree with Den-z2011, I would like another chapter to use the skills, otherwise the zilch and everything is cool, but there is no one to lick the ass))) The Ian and the head you suggested will definitely not be seen before the 3rd part of the witcher (((

R
Runaa 13.10.22

Yanel
I know this, so the end is quite nice, and to be honest, I'm delighted with it, you give freedom and equality! hooray changing the world!

D
Denis Kyokushin 13.10.22

Yanel
Runaa
So, we are waiting together to continue

Y
Yanel 13.10.22

Den-z2011
Runaa
Yes, we are waiting for the continuation of the game, I'm just whining, I want more and longer witcher ;)

S
Shepard 13.10.22

I was level 30 at the end of the game

L
Lunx 13.10.22

batonoGivi
07/11/11 09:37

So it's easier - here you go in the form of pumping, have fun. After all, you can work out the plot and add additional interesting quests, so to speak, really increase the game time. And it will be more interesting to play it for everyone, and not just for elves of the 90th level. But why bother? So it's easier.

Well, I would not say that in this game there is a specific zadrostvo. It is here that they increase the level for quests, by and large, and not for a stupid mochilovo murder by a monster, by and large, even more, after completing the task, they can even be laid down in batches, but this is already so important.
And quests are the plot!

Although, again, "People" sometimes it's just interesting to fight, especially if the fight is done beautifully
And here it's done! My last RPG is Risen .. and so there the battle was such that I wanted to puke and looking at the hero (well, mug) and his sideways antics, even with full pumping. And it's beautiful here. And gg and the plot and fights.

Y
Yamaha 13.10.22

Lunx you are confusing something Risen super game

V
Vladislav Rosov 13.10.22

26 I played so that I can finish quickly. Right now, after the patches, I will normally pass

T
Tiger[Overmind] 13.10.22

I stupidly raise level 2 on the Knights of the Flaming Rose. So experience for mobs goes. Here in the first witcher I was swinging on monsters, and in the second, people are worse than monsters, and more experience for people goes. Humans also have a tougher respawn than monsters.