3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEROIN 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Who plays whom (Diablo)

Personally, it seems to me that the lamer's choice is a barbarian!
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
I'm a paladin!!!! :)
51 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arcanis 13.10.22

And here is a barbarian and a paladin, there is no barbarian in the 1st Diaable .. Mage, archer and paladin .. They added a monk to Hellfire ..

At one time on PS One I played as an archer, endless arrows rule))

K
Kipa2 13.10.22

And here PALADIN ???!!! In the translation of Diablo there were Warrior, Mage and Archer :) But just do Warrior rules. All the same, melee combat is much more exciting than flying arrows or fireballs.

A
Arcanis 13.10.22

Yes? And it always seemed to me that there was a paladin there .. He knew how to cast something there, that's for sure ..
Perhaps he forgot already .. When I played Diablo there for the last time ...

A
Alex-47th 13.10.22

and this is on topic :) heifer-archer. - plunges arrows into the enemy with the speed of a machine gun
, and so the first times he passed as a warrior

U
Unexpected 13.10.22

I was most attracted to magic, well, I played constantly as a Mage.
After installing the HellFire add-on, I changed my liking.
Diablo: HellFire has only 6 Persians... the only one I like is the Barbarian.
He is completely devoid of mana, but his skill makes the game unconventional and a little unbalanced.

Mdya ... nostalgia))

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 13.10.22

I am a paladin.

U
Unexpected 13.10.22

paladin?
TheHellMod?

O
Okruta 13.10.22

Diablo 1 went through a warrior (which comedian Magic Magician did?)
Hellfire began to play a monk (which will he tell me what is also a black man or what? Then the creators need to be treated. Hope for himself that he’s just tanned)
And how to choose a bard? Who will say? It's not on the standard menu.

U
Unexpected 13.10.22

And what is actually wrong?

A man from an African country, with knowledge of Voodoo, cannot become a magician only because you are not familiar with the "black-fashioned" scattering fireballs?
Monk is an Asian ... a tanned Asian, for he has never seen such a dirty deed as the elimination of the Tristram demons in his native Tibet.
To select a Bard, you need to create a command.txt file and add a special command to it. (look in neighboring topics)

If Hellfire is patched to version 1.1, then it will also be possible to activate the Barbarian.

ps I strongly advise you to download TheHELL modification and visit the official page of this mod.

N
Night_goZhg 13.10.22

The first time I played for the war, I played for a long time and didn’t download correctly. and magic and dexterity, etc.)) I really wanted to see the last magic, the apocalypse seems to have passed for the magician) by the way, it’s generally easier for them, despite the waste of mana, the African burns)) I also ran for the archer ..

E
EnglishQuaker 13.10.22

Here, recently: as a barbarian, I passed Diablo in three days, as an archer, too, in three days. I'm playing magic. Nostalgia :)

By the way, folks, do you know if it is possible to play the game three times in Diablo 1 (increasing the difficulty level) like in Diablo 2 or not?

U
Unexpected 13.10.22

Only in the HellFire addon, or in network mode.

D
DEviLPr0 13.10.22

Playing as a warrior, Hellfire add-on

D
DEviLPr0 13.10.22

Passed, Warrior level 26, not a lot of course, but there is a reason to later replay this masterpiece game by completing all the quests, but for now I'll get acquainted with the second part)))

U
Unexpected 13.10.22

All quests will never work at the same time. You have to go 5 times. ;p

D
DEviLPr0 13.10.22

That is, in one passage, all quests do not fall out? Even though I already noticed it.

U
Unexpected 13.10.22

yes. =)

D
DEviLPr0 13.10.22

Thank you)

D
DEviLPr0 13.10.22

Passed Diablo, warrior level 27, now the question is, does regular Diablo differ from Hellfire in terms of leveling speed? Less gameplay hours resulted in more levels...

[
[system]_NiCk 13.10.22

Diabla is wild hardcore, compared to the childish complexity of the second part.