3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEROIN 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Who plays whom (Diablo)

Personally, it seems to me that the lamer's choice is a barbarian!
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
I'm a paladin!!!! :)
51 Comments
Sort by:
.Makis. 13.10.22

Recently completed Diablo I, played as a warrior. Passed all the quests and killed all the evil spirits at all levels. Earned level 25. I wonder how people earn level 26.27 ???

N
Night_goZhg 13.10.22

Perhaps for different quests you can get a different amount of experience. And there are several options for quests ... although the difference in two levels is still quite a lot

.Makis. 13.10.22

A lot, considering that you need to score more than 500,000 points before the next level.
Fiction!!!

C
Cuba Baboon Jr. 13.10.22

why does he need this level 26 in diablo 1?????? after the fourteenth level of the dungeons in the city, you can simply buy jars with elixirs of strength / dexterity / magic! and accordingly strengthen the little man. which unfortunately cannot be done in diablo 2. when I played the second part for the first time, I found the elixir of strength and realized that there was an insulting swindle - it simply increased some kind of running endurance by one time and that's it.
How interesting is it that they manage to play warriors? I was constantly killed, as much as a shame. I used to be an archer all the time. the armor of the stars on her shines cool)) if she could still use the staff of the apocalypse, then in my opinion, just do not find a better character. in the second diablo they removed her for some reason, made an amazon, not that charisma came out at all. it's a pity.

N
Night_goZhg 13.10.22

Well, you are unlikely to gain 250 points with jars, given that each of them is 5000 gold =)
for the war, I personally always made a spell that takes away mana instead of health, so that as additional armor) and by the way, he also needs dexterity, because. at high levels, it’s annoying to miss enemies, you need to kill them without letting them hit)
at the expense of the archer, yes, I really didn’t find the armor of the stars, but the bow that shoots fireballs is really a cheat weapon) I went through the whole game with it, the balls are powerful, the magician spends mana on them , and here for free, also quickly)

S
Suofer 13.10.22

i play warrior

M
MEDVED 13.10.22

I am also a warrior.

Can anyone explain. I think everyone knows a kid who has something with his legs (sitting in the forest), I wanted to buy a sword from him, which stood ~ 23000 I collected for him, I come, and he already costs 2 times more. Who knows why?

.Makis. 13.10.22

Because Wirth is a miser! The more money you have, the more expensive he will sell you.

M
MEDVED 13.10.22

clear

M
MEDVED 13.10.22

Maybe you know, but Diablo consists of, as I understand it, two parts. If you know, then you don’t need to run into, like “I enlightened you.” Just keep silent. I don’t know what skill you have in this game.

A
AlexDzyuba 13.10.22

Warriors... Paladins... AND NECROMANCES?????????????????? Necromancer is my favorite class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Night_goZhg 13.10.22

they are not in diablo 1

R
Romakub 13.10.22

I like mage =)

R
Romakub 13.10.22

"Warriors... Paladins... AND NECROMANCES?????????????????? Necromancer is my favorite class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " You are probably confusing something, in my opinion, they are not in the first part

A
Alpharats 13.10.22

She played the archer. Arrows fly like a machine gun. :3

f
fhigbbhfbghjcb kgjkdjk 13.10.22

In d1 I played as a paladin. rose only to level 26 :D however, he cast his blows not badly, what is called honed to mastery ..

Warriors ... Paladins ... A NECROMANCE?????????????????? Necromancer is my favorite class!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are really confusing something, I don’t even remember the necromancer in d1, but in d2 this class exists .. by the way, I passed d2 with it :]

s
spambot575123 13.10.22

I play a sorcerer!1

C
ChronoExp[unv] 13.10.22

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddd

S
Slavyan JeST 13.10.22

I play as a chick I have specially created several Persians

C
COMMANDANTE 13.10.22

I play in HELLFIRE as a monk, in my opinion the most optimal Persian and fights well and casts magic well!