3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HEROIN 13.10.22 11:22 pm

Who plays whom (Diablo)

Personally, it seems to me that the lamer's choice is a barbarian!
_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+
I'm a paladin!!!! :)
51 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vris 13.10.22

Fairy (I have a translation from Fargus like this) with a MACHINE GUN)

M
Mr. Illusion 13.10.22

Hellfire I play as a monk, sort of a mixture of warrior and mage.

S
Smith71 13.10.22

I played archer. :)
Previously on Sonya, gamal with a friend.
He walked, crushed a warrior, and I an archer. ;)
Eh... The good old days...

A
Altitude 13.10.22

I went through the varior, right now I'm running a horn, and there is no way to go to nm or hal? I wanted the warrior to continue to download and 26 lvl on the norm there is nothing for him to do there, like with multiplayer, how are they muddied?

T
Tatarin2 13.10.22

I didn’t know that in the first one you can choose who to play, I remember when I played, I went somewhere to the church and got stuck, but I played with a variar.

K
KOMATO3HNK 13.10.22

I regret that my level 50 Warrior, with which I knocked out rare items on Hell difficulty in Diablo: Hellfire, has long sunk into the abyss.

On the new swing and pass, hands do not rise, there is no that mood.

p
player_MMORPG_2009 13.10.22

magician

p
picasso_ 13.10.22

Kipa2 the
magician rules in the first diable it is difficult for them at the beginning, but he scatters the farthest

p
picasso_ 13.10.22

D|EviL Pr0
I don't even know what diablo 1 I have but I play as a magician 6 times already passed lvl 31

p
picasso_ 13.10.22

.Makis.
there you can play this game several times, I would even say how much you want and with each playthrough you get a couple of lvl plus, and even the healer and the witch after level 12 sell elixirs that increase the parameter by 1, except for vitality

T
Tatarin2 13.10.22

I don’t know the game I learned from my older brother when I played away, it was like 2002. Therefore, I grew up and remembered the game again, bought the second part with additions, and gave it to a friend in a word. I always liked to play in any parts of the war.