3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiveBomb 14.10.22 12:49 am

Project CARS vs. Gran Turismo

For me personally, the Gran turismo series has remained sacred since the first part on ps1, since for each part I killed at least half a year, and in the fourth I killed a year and a half this game because of which I fell in love with cars, but Project CARS is the same nfs shift 2 only with new buns - that is, a maximum of two weeks is enough. What is your choice?
52 Comments
Sort by:
d
diablo_7_13 14.10.22

GT unambiguously

v
vovangt4 14.10.22

ScorpionX
Gran Turismo is beyond competition!! Well said "Project CARS is the same NFS SHIFT 2 only with new goodies"

z
zitz69 14.10.22

The only thing Cars bypasses GT is the graphics and damage, and even then the graphics because the GT came out on the curling iron 3rd. And in all other respects GT bypasses Karsov.

F
FiveBomb 14.10.22

And another plus of Project CARS is that it was released on PC as well, and in general the best car simulator on PC.

R
RAZIEL_ 14.10.22

If they make GT on PC then we'll talk, but for now pCars is cooler. Exclusives go through the woods.

973_ALuKaRD_973 14.10.22

I do not agree that Project CARS is Shift 2 only with goodies ... There are many changes and they will drag on for a long time. However, the huge fleet of GTs (albeit outdated to put it mildly, as models are poorly updated) outweighs. I would make this choice - if there is PS = GT, if Xbox = Forza Horizon or Motorsport, if PC = PCars.
ScorpionX
You are wrong about the best. And how about such monsters as RBR, GTR2, iRacing (the best, perhaps, sim, sorry for the meager fleet), Assetto Corsa and others? PCars is a great game, I myself ride with the G27, but I would not call it the "best" and most realistic simulator.

A
Artego32rus 14.10.22

in GT, the whole point is in the machines themselves. They are awesome, their workmanship is great, etc. etc. But the gameplay and physics are not so hot there. The same forza is much better. And I'm not talking about kars

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

GT - simcada pcars
- simulator

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

Artego32rus
> their elaboration is gorgeous

Spare
Spoiler

z
zitz69 14.10.22

Artego32rus
About the experts in physics, many racers said that it is as close to real as possible, even Clarkson was surprised at how accurately they transferred the behavior of real cars into the game. Of course, because of the clumsy physics, GT Academy winners drive real cars in real races and with good results. Because of the clumsy physics, they meticulously study each car and take measurements. Forza is good, they also did a lot of similar work on it, but in GT they did a lot more of it.

z
zitz69 14.10.22

Daniil Volkov
Yes please

Spoiler

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69
Clearly, again screenshots from the photo mod
How many polygons are there in one car? 50k?

973_ALuKaRD_973 14.10.22

zitz69
Holivars about physics in autosims will never end, and I won't go too far here. Yes, GT autosim and I won’t say that this is a cicada, it was Shift that was a simcada. But I liked how one person compared GT and iRacing. Do you understand English?

GTThe biggest difference between Gran Turismo and iRacing is that GT5 is NOT ABOUT RACING, its about car appreciation, testing and tuning and collecting cars. You get a little bit of everything, rally, drifting, nascar, karting, F1, time trials and seasonal events and somewhere down the list you can race online. But car appreciation is the soul of the game and racing is only a small part of that.

iRacing on the other hand is ONLY about racing real people online and Nothing else. It's about simulating real world racing as accurately as possible on a computer, you can pretty much only do 3 things, Practice, Qualify and Race...and the racing destroys not only GT5 online, but everything else out there.

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

973_ALuKaRD_973
>Yeah GT auto sim
yep, awesome auto sim that doesn't have tire physics

z
zitz69 14.10.22

Daniil Volkov
Well, in general, about 220k and let's try to tell me what it is not) And some models from the project car are not very well made and not quite right, and also try to tell me what it is not) After all, I have been doing auto modeling for the last three years ( I have such a job and for games and for films I made models) and I have already modeled more than 150 cars and I know what I’m talking about, unlike you) So I’ll listen to what the curvature of models with GT is with interest from you)

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69
> Well, in general, about 220k, and let's
Profani or something
> And some models from Project Cars are not very well made
. What, for example?
In Pkars, he is completely working on the car, even the trunk, I’m already silent about the engine compartment and suspension

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69

Gorgeous study, Pekars swallows straight
Spoiler

z
zitz69 14.10.22

For example, a Mercedes in which the internal parts of the headlights are not detailed and are made mainly with textures. The arches on the sides are at a slightly wrong angle, the strip above the window is too narrow, the line of sharpening is slightly wrong at the hood, the angle above the headlight and the strip that goes from it is too pointed, the windows are flat and there should be a slightly rounded shape, well, this is only at first glance from the front view. If you want, I can explain in detail in the place with a photo about any inaccuracies I'm talking about, because every day freelancers send me five models of cars and I check them, so I know what I'm talking about.

z
zitz69 14.10.22

Daniil Volkov
Can you show all the models from the parts for the second Sonya?) There are 800 of them there, and you start showing the rest.

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69
Lol, threw a screen from 2011, well done
Come in and now look at 190E
Spoiler