3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiveBomb 14.10.22 12:49 am

Project CARS vs. Gran Turismo

For me personally, the Gran turismo series has remained sacred since the first part on ps1, since for each part I killed at least half a year, and in the fourth I killed a year and a half this game because of which I fell in love with cars, but Project CARS is the same nfs shift 2 only with new buns - that is, a maximum of two weeks is enough. What is your choice?
52 Comments
Sort by:
z
zitz69 14.10.22

Daniil Volkov
Oh such a Kars fan that he didn't even notice that the model is the same, here's a fresh screen from me...

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69
low preset, clear
Can't you see that the headlights are detailed?

Z
Zoom Nekto 14.10.22

Who knows why on the corners in Kars pulls unnatural machine. abs turned off like!

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

Zoom Nekto
Graphics Engine Feature

z
zitz69 14.10.22

Daniil Volkov
Do you think the shoals in the model will change from the peseta?))) It’s better here, but their shape is slightly wrong and it’s too much with glass reflexion and the headlights themselves are not visible, but I admit the headlights are not badly made, but strong reflexion spoils everything and they are not normal can not see.

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69
>Do you think the shoals in the model will change from peseta?
What jambs?
Model completely identical to the real 190E DTM

z
zitz69 14.10.22

Zoom Nekto
Not like here? http://forums.playground.ru/project_cars/zamedlenie_vremeni_vo_vremya_igri-862802/ And then one of the jambs of the game writes off the features.

973_ALuKaRD_973 14.10.22

zitz69
What Cars do you play? I'm in this.

Do not look at the FPS, a screenshot from the gallery, from there and an unnecessary DoF on the screen.
Bonus

z
zitz69 14.10.22

973_ALuKaRD_973
Yes, it doesn't matter if I'm talking about something else, look at the glass on the original.

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69 Pirate
problems

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

zitz69
Exactly the same glass as in bakery

z
zitz69 14.10.22

Daniil Volkov
Oh, how did I become a pirate with the game I bought in Steam, since I had the same problem (And since the developers themselves wrote how to solve it)? Tell? And since the glass is the same, I won’t argue further, just wasting my time explaining to you.

d
darkster 14.10.22

In GT, physics is more realistic, that's for sure. In his youth, he was engaged in small motorsport - he performed in karts in the 125cm class, even once he took second place in regional competitions. So, kart racing in PCars is not realistic at all, I tried it on normal cars - it's better, but still not the same, in Gran Turismo, it seems to me that the physics of movement was better. Although I haven’t played Gran Turismo for 10 years and haven’t ridden a map for 15 years.

973_ALuKaRD_973 14.10.22

zitz69
Yes, I agree there is a difference, but the model itself is absolutely correct. Can't you see the volume?
pix.playground.ru
Plus, this effect can occur here's why: In real life (in the photo you provided), the glass is quite transparent, in PCars the glass is darkened matte.
Well, since we started, just for the sake of interest, is there something similar for GT? I would like to see a screen of the local Evo II.

A
Artego32rus 14.10.22

973_ALuKaRD_973
Well, that's what I was talking about. GT is not about racing, but about cars. Unlike kars, forza and many other sims

F
FiveBomb 14.10.22

physics when you turn off all the auxiliary features in the project, you feel quite calm and on the suzuka circuit you entered drifts of 130 km on pagani and returned to the normal trajectory. but under the same conditions in gt it’s very difficult the constant struggle for controls ..... now about the graphon yes I agree the project looks great
and cooler than gt
BUT let’s not forget that gt is a paste gene so it’s stupid to compare it with a random one .... i I love GT not for the graphics but for the feeling of driving, you have to hone your skills all the time to go through the same Nurburgring.

973_ALuKaRD_973 14.10.22

ScorpionX
Well, I'm not so skilful, at 130 km/h I can't get out of a skid on a pagani...
Artego32rus
And I'm of the same opinion. GT is undoubtedly the mastadon of the genre, but they are not fed up with one. I cannot perceive GT as a competitive simulator for professional pilots - this is how I see the same iRacing.

R
RAZIEL_ 14.10.22

With pit stops in PCars they threw, there are no mechanics (although they were in the 833 build, albeit clumsy), then they will say that the mechanics on the pit lane will be made in PCars2, otherwise the engine does not allow you to do it normally ... even in the ancient GT4 there were, and looked very nice.
The video is terrible,

I didn’t find the best in sadness in short

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

RAZIEL_
They will be in patches because mechanics have too many animations.
This was written about a long time ago

D
Daniel Volkov_ 14.10.22

darkster
>GT physics are more realistic that's for
sure