3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strong Lordhold 14.10.22 12:49 am

Putinism

What are your opinions on this phenomenon?

http://www.openwiki.org.ua/index.php?title=%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC
http://www.yabloko.ru/Publ/Book/Fire/fire_002.html
http://www.inosmi.ru/translation/236717.html

here's another http://putinizm.blogspot.com/2008/11/ blog-post.html
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 14.10.22

And of course, non-pro-Westerners must refute all this heresy... Ok, not all, but most of it.

As for the second reference, it is clearly visible that the author of the lines is also wondering about the explosions in Moscow, and this is usually said by all sorts of pro-Westerners and opponents of Russia, who for some reason have only now begun to conduct their anti-Russian "propaganda" even more actively. In a word, I can only sympathize with the author of those lines in the presence of such a belief in Putin's criminality, which some forces compared in some places even with Hitler. Stupidity and nothing more.

In general, I think that the government in Russia is called "Putinism" only by Russians and pro-Westerners, and this should not be taken seriously. These are miserable little people who, intentionally or unconsciously, are engaged in what is beneficial to anyone, but not to Russia. It's not hard to slander. And this is not the first and not the last time the West has done this to Russia. Well, naive people believe, we also see.

Yes, in the third exile, the author did not forget to mention the already boring Politkovskaya. Well, it says exactly what any pro-Western expert would say...

Edited.

For the fourth link:
Starting in 2004, the Western media began to write about "Putinism" as a new Russian ideology, and already in the following 2005 it was announced that this ideology turned Russia into a state where there is no freedom (according to "Freedom House", agency under the protectorate of the US government, as well as the US intelligence service).
No comments...

D
Dairel 14.10.22

Putinism = cretinism. there is nothing to add here.

u
usoid 14.10.22

don't forget to suck on the obmanizm, they're all right with this shit, too, immeasurable morons! then you can still some ... sniff out nism - there are many countries, enough for a long time.

r
renu 14.10.22

A.Soldier of Light
In general, I think that only rashephobes and pro-Westerners call the authorities "Putinism" in Russia, and this should not be taken seriously. These are miserable little people who, intentionally or unconsciously, are engaged in what is beneficial to anyone, but not to Russia. It's not hard to slander. And this is not the first and not the last time the West has done this to Russia. Well, naive people believe, we also see.
You are just my teacher! :)
Does it look like this western bullshit is going to slowly have its purpose / effect in pumping brains. And this, of course, is the goal of the Americans. Anyway. Defeating us from within is their problem. We have our own more reasonable long-playing / promising cases!

Dairel
Lay out your options instead of Putin. And it is easy to rush with such biased / generalizing phrases (and even not beautiful / solid, being a moderator). And as I already wrote, with such phrases you set a general anti-Russian mood / tone on the forum, because gaming youth tends to listen to the opinion of the moderator (and where do they go. without using his official position).

usoid
don't forget to piss on the obmanizm, they're all right with this shit too, there are a lot of morons! then you can still some ... sniff out nism - there are many countries, enough for a long time.
And not talking. It's just that some on the forum are fixated (skewed consciousness?) On the bad? Russia. They also want to ruin it, considering it a boon. Space for "sucking" is simply unmeasured. But 75% of the topics on the forum of the Russian gaming site, for some reason, are connected with the crap around Russia. Damn, something is not clear here.

ps. who is bored right now :)
There is an opinion that scientists and intellectuals who fled from Russia live in the USA. This opinion is fundamentally incorrect, since any person who has lived in the United States for more than 3 months becomes a bourgeois, or, less often, Pindos, and even less often - a racial nigrum. The only exception to this rule are racial Jews.
http://lurkmore.ru/Pendos

Patriotic pozreoty and yavropeyskoe nebydno waiting for the closure of America a little longer than since its discovery. They tried to close America: the British Empire, the French Republic (in two moves: take it from the British Empire and close it), Japan, This country[pruflink?], Al-Qaeda. But, since the American consumer society eats 40% of the world's GDP and shit, in the sense, produces 20% of the world's GDP[14], British scientists believe that closing it too abruptly is harmful to the rest of the world.
http://lurkmore.ru/USA

Gourmet :lol:
I think we can all agree that the past is over.
I think the American people -- I hope the American people -- I don't think so. So, I hope the American people believe me.
I think war is a dangerous place.
I know what I believe. And I know that I believe it's right. I continue to defend what I believe in and why I believe. And I believe that I know that I believe in what I believe in, because I believe that I believe in the right things.
http://lurkmore.ru/Bush

b
breakwater 14.10.22

Guys, are you even aware of how the British press is storming the British Parliament, the Royal Court, the British Prime Minister personally and everyone in general ... for the slightest reason without him?
Is this also the machinations of the United States? :)
Open your eyes and look around? In all countries there are those who are CONSTANTLY in opposition. And this is the norm for everyone. Only in our country, oppositionists are perceived as traitors... This speaks of a perverted concept of "Democracy" in our society, and that society does not understand at all why the opposition is needed.

by the way, this is no better.

u
usoid 14.10.22

miraluka
criticism is needed, it's stupid to argue with that. current criticism of our ranks does not seem to give a damn from the high bell tower! and the bias in consciousness was brought up by the communists - whoever is not with us is against us. idiocy, but what can you do!
you read how crests in a related topic are fighting, they finally can’t hear anything, they don’t want to hear. here we have about the same, but it's easier ...

b
breakwater 14.10.22

Yes, I agree. We are easier.

A
A.Soldier of Light 14.10.22

miraluka
Guys, do you even know how the British press is storming the British Parliament, the Royal Court, the Prime Minister of Great Britain personally and everyone in general ... for the slightest reason without him?
Great counterargument with a simple example.

Only in our country, oppositionists are perceived as traitors ...
At the household level, if ...

E
ERHater 14.10.22

In all countries there are those who are CONSTANTLY in opposition.

No wow. Parliament is not a place for discussion.

D
Dairel 14.10.22

Parliament is not a place for discussion.
yes, Gryzlov is an idiot in the square .. you have to blurt out such a thing! it's like "prison is no place for criminals!"
Freud's slip..

F
Francis I 14.10.22

This is terrible! and is incurable and transmitted by airborne droplets and genital tract

L
Lord Vivec 14.10.22

Francis I
If it were drip, lately, my compatriots will not let you lie, airborne and tank, and also with the help of artillery. It is treated according to the old technique of "knocking out a wedge with a wedge" (if this technique is available, and not sold out), but only blood from this sea, the disease is worse than bubonic plague. It affects the brain irreversibly, it can only be stopped by isolating the patient with turning off NTV, P24, Lifenews and public VK, because this contributes to the inclusion of critical thinking and recognition of the fact of the disease. The "cons" exposed to this post can also be considered a detector of Putinism among those who read it.

A
Alexator 14.10.22

Lord Vivec
who is to blame that you are so easily susceptible: Critical thinking will neither save nor help you. Because you don’t have it, like normal tanks, airplanes, ideology.

h
hardware dude 14.10.22

What is Putinism? If this is something in support of Putinoid, then I am against it.

L
Lord Vivec 14.10.22

Aleksator
What ideology do you want to talk about, maybe about the ideology of the "Russian (Orthodox) world", which, according to Gundyaev Tabachnik, also includes Kazakhs (who are Muslims, not Orthodox)? White threads are so obvious that they are visible to the blind)

A
Alexator 14.10.22

Lord Vivec
oh, I'm talking about the ideology that keeps the country intact, and not "let's back off on the sly." By the way, about critical thinking: why have you never heard anything bad from the Ukrainians in the direction of the Ukrainian media and nothing good in the direction of the Russian media? In my opinion, as a failure of the criticality test, this is quite suitable.

G
Glinko 14.10.22

So, guys, let's play, look for keywords and put them in Bingo. Knowing the nature of communication between violently political scientists who support power, I think we will soon collect Bingo.

Spoiler

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.22

You can not like Putin, disagree with his policies and the way he runs the country. But it is impossible not to admit that today he is perhaps the only one of the world's politicians who has his own point of view, different from the State Department's, and consistently pursues it.

F
Francis I 14.10.22

Vanya Rygalov
I agree, but his "different from the State Department" point of view is strongly reminiscent of the State Department in spite! And such a position is very beneficial to the State Department and NATO

n
nikita2112 14.10.22

This heresy is not even interesting to read.