3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strong Lordhold 14.10.22 12:49 am

Putinism

What are your opinions on this phenomenon?

http://www.openwiki.org.ua/index.php?title=%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC
http://www.yabloko.ru/Publ/Book/Fire/fire_002.html
http://www.inosmi.ru/translation/236717.html

here's another http://putinizm.blogspot.com/2008/11/ blog-post.html
65 Comments
Sort by:
g
globyson line 14.10.22

Vanya Rygalov
, in my opinion, is the only politician who has his own point of view. He believes only in himself, and does only what he sees fit. Sometimes it seems that this person does not live in society, but in his own separate, invented world.

M
Mordok 14.10.22

Why have you never heard from Ukrainians anything bad towards ukroSMI and nothing good towards Russian media?
Ukraine actually doesn't give a shit about Russian media, just because it is of no interest to Ukraine. You have your problems, we have ours.
But when the ground began to be beaten out for the pineapple president, the Internet (our common, Russian-Ukrainian, sandbox) was SUDDENLY filled with Russian advice to Ukrainians based on "facts" and some kind of "events". Further: I come home (from the reality around me), turn on the RTR (to understand where you get such knowledge of the domestic politics of our country) and fall into cognitive dissonance. On the one hand, there is the reality in which I live (experimentally cognizable, so-to-speak), on the other hand, the reality of RTR, which twists events very professionally (in short, they are chattering).
And since the boiling point of Russian hatred has soared in such a short time, I conclude that your media have been "reviewing" Ukraine like this for more than a day (balabols).

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.22

Francis I
... his "different from the State Department" point of view strongly resembles in spite of the State Department ...
I don't think so. that Mr. Putin is guided by such motives as out of spite or not. He does what is primarily beneficial to his country, the country he leads. And if this is not beneficial to the State Department, then this is already a problem for the State Department, but not for Mr. Putin.
... such a position is very beneficial to the State Department and NATO
A very, very controversial statement. I would like to read something that confirms this assumption.

F
Francis I 14.10.22

Vanya Rygalov
Putin is guided by such motives
. Still, the first anal and Russia-1 in the first place in any news find "To spite the Americans"
A very, very controversial statement.
Well, why, before most countries joined the EU and NATO reluctantly and did not want to pay them. And NATO generally wanted to be disbanded. Now NATO has become in demand again and now everyone who is not with Russia will go to NATO.

A
Alexator 14.10.22

Mordok
yes, yes, I already said "I have never heard anything bad from Ukrainians in the direction of Ukrainian media and nothing good in the direction of Russian media?"

g
givemethedust 14.10.22

How else , the first anal and Russia-1 in the first place in any news find "To spite the Americans"
And what to do not to spite the Americans? They are pressing us with sanctions, but should we go to a meeting?

Well, why, before most countries joined the EU and NATO reluctantly and did not want to pay them.
And then America began to find terrorists in countries with oil and bring democracy. That's all.

F
Francis I 14.10.22

And what to do not to harm the Americans?
First of all, it is necessary to do for the good of the Russians. To spite the Americans, a state was already being built, history has put everything in its place.

And then America began to find terrorists in countries with oil and bring democracy.
Not only she, and in the end it turned out to be beneficial not only to them. Gazprom has already signed several contracts for the development of oil fields in Libya and Iraq. The truth is that the price of gasoline in Russia has risen from this, but that's okay.

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.22

Francis I
First of all, it is necessary to do for the good of the Russians. To spite the Americans, a state was already being built, history has put everything in its place.
Dude, just admit you want to get out of Russia. Then everything will fall into place and will be much more honest. You will scold someone else's president and praise your own, and not vice versa, as you are doing now.
I suppose that with the arrangement of capital letters you still just made a mistake.

g
givemethedust 14.10.22

First of all, it is necessary to do for the benefit of the Russians
For the benefit of Ukraine, they have already done it. Should we go the same way? First of all, we need to do this ourselves, and not wait for someone to think and do for you.

Not only she, and in the end it turned out to be beneficial not only to them. Gazprom has already signed several contracts for the development of oil fields in Libya and Iraq.
And what about Gazprom and prices in Russia? Did America do something for the benefit of the Libyans and the people of Iraq with its democracy? Contracts are one thing, but introducing an army is quite another.

A
Alexator 14.10.22

HumanFacture int.
and what, there are facts for lack of independence?

r
requiemmm 14.10.22

Has everyone noticed the change in propaganda? Today I decided to eat under the TV, turn it on and what do I see there? Reports from Ukraine, but the accents and terminology have changed somewhat. Now ukrovoyska in the propaganda of the Russian Federation are called the enemy in the open. And the map, judging by which the troops under the double-headed eagle are going to Kyiv. It seems to me, or did we somehow miss the beginning of the war? If the Russian Federation is not officially at war, then why is Ukraine our adversary? The media now finally has its own atmosphere.

g
givemethedust 14.10.22

requiemmm
Where did you see that? Campaign itself is conducting propaganda now you.

r
requiemmm 14.10.22

I? No way, they don't pay me - I don't work. There is such a transmission, where the presenter pushes something like "And this is the news of the day!" Or on NTV, or on the first goes, in the afternoon. I have only four channels on TV, and it was definitely not Culture :) And they are also pumping up on the topic "Khokhols will blow up the nuclear power plant, we will all die," from which follows the idea of ​​the need for a preventive strike in order to avoid. Just try to listen carefully to this informational background, without jumping your brains with the usual "this cannot be because it can never be."

g
givemethedust 14.10.22

And they are also pumping up on the topic "Khokhols will blow up the nuclear power plant, we will all die," from which follows the idea of ​​the need for a preventive strike in order to avoid.

If your thoughts stem from dubious broadcasts, then I don’t understand you.

F
Francis I 14.10.22

What were the spiritual themes before. I even cried.

A
Alexator 14.10.22

HumanFacture int.
my feelings are indescribable. Yes, and how? I see a person. He claims something. But nothing can be proven. What am I supposed to do?

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.22

Alexator
And what shall I do?
Be more condescending towards other people's feelings, because there, under the pan, anything can turn out. Even what the owner of such a wonderful headdress himself may not even guess about.

S
SevDelta 14.10.22

Vanya Rygalov
Ah .. How beautifully said!

And this is despite the fact that the whole world is one big "hat" ..

s
stalker7162534 14.10.22

I can argue that Vanya Rygalov is one of these
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/783468/ fifty cent party
http://forums.playground.ru/talk/society/205893/ commissioners of the Internet

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.22

stalker7162534
I bet...
Rate?