3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strong Lordhold 14.10.22 12:49 am

Putinism

What are your opinions on this phenomenon?

http://www.openwiki.org.ua/index.php?title=%D0%9F%D1%83%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BC
http://www.yabloko.ru/Publ/Book/Fire/fire_002.html
http://www.inosmi.ru/translation/236717.html

here's another http://putinizm.blogspot.com/2008/11/ blog-post.html
65 Comments
Sort by:
T
The Honorable Pekaboyar 14.10.22

boteksliky poo and monkey monkey proteges of Jewish moneylenders from Wall Street. Putinoid accomplices of the State Department.

N
Nevoeiro 14.10.22

Vanya Rygalov
, the fifth column does not make bets, he only talks about it.

d
dog 14.10.22

Vanya Rygalov
It's bad form to start arguing with a banned person after he has been banned :))

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.22

3.14kachu
Yo, my ... Everyone knows who and when they banned, when and with whom you can argue and what is bad form. I'm the only one, unwashed bast shoes, I don't understand a damn thing, kicking a long-cooled corpse.
Thank you, dear man, enlightened the unreasonable fool. Fry kulturki invested...
You're not in the bath? :-()-:27+W=?Jop

F
File HD 14.10.22

How I love these old school sracha :D

V
VIK25 14.10.22

Along the way, Putinism has already spread to the United States)))) Only today I watched a video of how the Americans are bantering Obama.

F
Fulgr1m 14.10.22

What are you people!!! How much can you write about this crap. In all countries the government is the same. She also rakes money from her citizens (in one form or another), there are rich oligarchs everywhere. The only difference is that someone likes to breed srach, someone devoutly believes in the holiness and incorruptibility of their power. But in any case, no one can change this, no matter what crowd you gather and tear your soft spot for the truth. For thousands of years, no one decided anything in the lower classes, only an appearance was created.

R
Rener 14.10.22

I have the feeling that the world has converged on this Putin. Thank God, he will die before me.

V
VIK25 14.10.22

Thank God, he will die before me. and here you are in vain! You can't talk like that, don't forget that young stupid boys like you can die suddenly too.

i
igoryok31 14.10.22

Gee!)

R
Renox 14.10.22

There is nothing in it. Will go down in history as a freak who caused confusion in the world under the pseudonym Puylo

d
dog 14.10.22

Ren0x
What story? Kind of a dark, creepy story.
All you have to do now is call names, weaklings :) It’s better to keep an eye on your little one, otherwise it can turn around worse than any la-la-la

B
Black Knight Kagura 14.10.22

So-called Putinism is an attempt by the US to distract the world from the real threat. I must say that the so-called world "peacemaker", the only country in the world that used nuclear weapons against the civilian population. It was the USA that killed thousands of women and children in Hiroshima and Nagasaki and I am sure that if a bomb was detonated in the ocean near Japan, that would be enough for them to surrender.

i
igoryok31 14.10.22

The Betrayer
If this is true, then that country is no more if that!

S
SUSUL1 14.10.22

Hazama.Terumi
Yes, you are tired of your Hiroshima and Nagasaki ...
How many died there?! Thousand 300?!
Compared to how many they kill today, these episodes are no longer worthy of attention.
in the Middle East alone, more than a million a year are killed at their suggestion.

The Betrayer
Actually, the Americans were the first to do it.
And if the USSR drove its soldiers through the region after a nuclear explosion, supplying them with radiation protection equipment, then in the USA they even forgot to give gas masks to soldiers, and 8 times! (but you are only interested in the history of the spherical USSR in a vacuum)
http://ammoussr.ru/myfy/desert-rock-amerikanskoe-shou/

As for radiation, as you know, only Soviet radiation is harmful, but Western radiation was considered very useful =)
http://forum.rhbz.org/topic.php?forum=6&topic=30
here you can find a LARGE list funds...

s
schta 14.10.22

You can talk about Putin for a long time. In fact, Putin is a key figure for Russia. Too much depends on him in the country and the world. There is really no one to replace him. Especially in such a difficult time for us. Let's first survive the crisis and the war, and then we'll talk about replacing Putin with someone better.

G
Grimreaper 14.10.22

Vladimir Putin: And we have gas in Russia! And you? Yanukovych: And we have a coup, here. Lukashenka: We only have one potato, but we have so many of them that we don't care about your gas. No coup will allow our people! Vladimir Putin: We have the Olympics. What else is needed for happiness? And all the people rejoice. Here! Yanukovych: But we have a coup, here ... Lukashenko: But in our country, thanks, of course, to me, there are neither poor nor rich, everyone lives only on a salary. Vladimir Putin: And in Sochi, everyone will be able to relax on skis. Both official and worker. This is such a blessing! Yanukovych: And we have a coup, here! Obama: Well, in general, all countries send me potatoes, gas, bananas. Whoever does not send bananas has a coup. Here!

A
AR3E 14.10.22

Recently turned on the TV, public TV. Second or third channel, I don't even know. In the news, where you don’t listen, the authorities in Ukraine are bad - they don’t like the people, they roll a barrel against Russia and don’t want to pay for gas, parasites. In Europe, everyone is bad, they spread rot with sanctions, the ruble was blown away - prices soared, and with a bad word they denigrate the honor of a great country. In the US, all politicians are demons, and Obama is Satan's henchman in the guise of a lazy human, not self-confident and not honoring his own army.

On another day, I came across a series "created with the support of the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation" about the next hits from the future to World War II. So in the interrogation room there is a Cossack officer, a private Cossack and a student of the history department of Moscow State University. In an uncomplicated dialogue, the student tried to explain to the cattle that he was not a cattle from the future, and not a spy, but they did not believe him. The smart officer suddenly asked who would win the war and what would happen in the future. An enlightened student spoke about the victory of Russia, the explosion in Hiroshima, Gagarin's flight, and then it sounded "and then the USSR collapsed, later a war broke out in Ukraine and Crimea became ours." "Well, that's good," the officer says, "What happened next?" the private asked. "And then," the student replies, "Russia has become the greatest power in the world."

In total, that came out to about 40 minutes of public television viewing, including those few news reports. Among them and articles from the newspaper "Arguments and Facts" it also becomes clear that Putin is the tsar and protector of all Russia. Although Vladimir Vladimirovich himself is an intelligent person, freedom of speech in the media does not manifest itself too much with him.

Of course, I agree that under him the bump got up and products appeared in stores, but I often think about the price of such stability, visiting state hospitals and watching crap on TV, created to divert the attention of the individual and manipulate mass opinion in general. Occasionally, passing by schools, the thought comes to mind that it was necessary to go the other way - just so as not to spoil the mood; beautiful wrappers with the image of shit. And now play a guessing game: what is inside. At the same time, the media are jubilant about how good our schools, universities, etc. are.

All this information warfare and the game of mass consciousness looks like child's play. Generation Pi did a pretty good job of it.

V
Vanya Rygalov 14.10.22

In principle, ideally, with a good life, when grub, communal, gasoline, etc. rise in price no more than once a year, the people should not know who their president is.

P
Pecos_Bill 14.10.22

There are enough morons, just do not pay attention.