3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerus 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Quest1: write why you want to try HotS and get the CBT key! (Heroes of the Storm)

Weekly Quest Objective #1 is in the title: write why you want to try HotS and get 5 days access to the game...

Update: unfortunately, Blizzard contacted us and pointed out the fact that the transfer of the account is a direct violation of the user agreement. Therefore, nothing will work with a five-day access, but it will work with the key to the PTA.

That is, you write a comment-answer to the question “why do you want to try HotS?” in the same topic, and we choose the most curious and reasoned comment, the author (or authors) of which will receive (receive) the key to the CBT (it is not known when the CBT starts, but sooner or later it will happen).

The results of the first quest will be summed up as soon as the keys are sent to us.

We will be glad if the author, who has gained access to the CBT, writes about his impressions in the appropriate sub-forum, namely in the sub-forum "Testers' diaries".

Good luck!
46 Comments
Sort by:
W
WanderFoxy 21.10.22

What could be the reasons?! It's a Bliz product, and they don't make kaku. Yes, at the sight of this game and the mega cute Patchwork, all the girls... lose consciousness, like that! About the same thing that is happening with the guys, it even hurts to talk. The fiery Gehenna burst its banks when Hades found out that the Blizs mixed all their incredibly twisted and gifted worlds with a difficult to trace plot in one product. Allah is the judge! Only a fool would not want to get stuck in this implementation of a new vision of a dot-like genre!

X
XelorNox 21.10.22

I'm a big fan of Blizzard products, I've played almost everything they released. I love MOBA games very much, I played dota, hon, smite and league of legends. I really want to see what Blizzard has prepared for us this time, because it's GENIUS to collect all of their iconic characters in one game! I have been waiting for this game since the very idea, when it became known that Blizzards were working on this new project. Plus, I am well versed in MOBA games and love team games where you need to coordinate your actions with each other.

A
ApTeMoH3e 21.10.22

Because Blizzard and because MOBA?

A
AdrenalinAssa 21.10.22

Why extra words, it's a MOBA and even more so Blizzard. "Why?" Because I want to and I like it, I will never get tired of playing Blizzard games. They are the best!!!!

a
artem2844 21.10.22

I am a fan of MOBA games, I started with Warcraft 3 The frozen Throne (of course Dota), then I tried Hon and LoL, and if the latter somehow hooked on some new features, completely different heroes and slightly changed mechanics, then Hon seemed like a simple copy. I also played Diablo and in general really like the universes made by Blizzard. I was really looking forward to Warcraft 4, but I came across HoTS, watched a lot of streams and I was hooked by this game, with its break in the MOBA template, and especially the interaction with the map, the direct calculation for the team as a whole and the skill tree, I have long wanted to see something similar in MOBA, t .to. MMORPGs get boring very quickly, so I really look forward to and hope to participate in alpha or at least in beta.

L
Leif Erikson 21.10.22

Because it's so much fun, Michael!!!

S
SeniorJoker 21.10.22

What do you eat with HoTS? Is she interesting? Will she drag on? My main questions. I'm not a fan of the MOBA genre. I played Dota and Dota 2. I see no point in looking for an answer to the question "Dota is better?". I watched the streams, but I never caught what it is attractive. So I decided to try it myself. Plus, these are old familiar characters. This is a different card, a combat technique. Blizzard also has its own donation policy. Well, it's very interesting whether HoTS will take root.

Good luck to all!)

s
slundur 21.10.22

I love these games, I love blizard, something like my favorite warcraft

D
DiscoMTL 21.10.22

I want to ride in HotS, and I can’t because: I don’t want to accept data collection from the computer, as I didn’t try to turn on the program for the beta test, I always wrote some kind of error, I’m already tired of dealing with this, and now I see this topic and I want to try my luck, I'm lucky here, I've been playing MOBA for quite a long time, since the first DotA, so I understand what it's all about!!! WORLD!

n
nowisee 21.10.22

I want to know what this product from Blizzard Entertainment is and appreciate it. I will not compare it with Dota 2, Dota Allstars, LoL and other MOBA games, I just want to know.
+ currently a member of the Strife CBT and before that tested the alpha and beta build of Dead Island Epidemic.

t
timati123321e 21.10.22

Well, where to start? I'm a nerd with no personal life, I want to play. LOOOL

D
DRAGO137 21.10.22

I am a fan of the StarCraft game. And the connoisseur of the MOBA genre was expecting HotS from the release of Star Craft 2 Heart of the swarm to which this MOBA was supposed to be added. Since Dota is not mine, but Lol is gradually deteriorating, I would like to try what it tastes like and what it is eaten with. In addition, in every game of the MOBA genre there are items, and in this game there is a setting purely for team gameplay. And as soon as I imagine how Arthas gives a beating to Diablo and Kerigan runs from the side, I already have ants on my skin. And finally, I want to play this game so much that through this impatience I will soon lay an egg))

q
qwerus 21.10.22

Update: Unfortunately, we were contacted by Blizzard and pointed out the fact that the transfer of the account is a direct violation of the user agreement. Therefore, nothing will work with a five-day access, but it will work with the key to the PTA.

t
timati123321e 21.10.22

qwerus
And the key as such does not exist in nature. LOOOOOOL

q
qwerus 21.10.22

timati123321e
We are talking about CBT, not alpha testing, as soon as the CBT starts, the keys will be available.

T
TheInfiniter 21.10.22

Let's start with the fact that Blizzard has been producing very high quality strategy games since 1994 (Warcraft). And it would be great, but they decided to take a swing at the MOBA genre. As a fan of the company's games, I could not pass by and watched a couple of gaming videos about HotS. And I really liked it. While the game was essentially a clone of the notorious DotA 2, it was completely different from it. In my opinion, this effect is obtained due to a huge number of different skills for completely different characters, and really diverse cards (at the same time, DotA 2 has only one hackneyed card, and a bunch of caps purely for show off). But this is also achieved with a sea of ​​other innovations, it will take quite a long time to describe them here. So why do I want to play this game? As the saying goes, it's better to see once than hear a hundred times, right?

D
DRAGO137 21.10.22

Oo I’ll definitely lay an egg before the CBT) And when will it be?

7login7 21.10.22

something new in the genre of moba games no taschers, it's interesting to play, I hope I'm lucky and I'll get the key) let's hope for a random one.

a
actress 21.10.22

DRAGO137
Mystique... Nobody knows)

T
Ttif 21.10.22

Why do I want to play HoTS?
There are several reasons for this:
1) As a long time fan of Blizzard games, I don't miss a single game from them - Starcraft, Diablo, WarCraft, WoW and the brand new XC have settled in my heart and hard drive. I won't miss HoTS for sure :) And having received the key to the CBT, I can plunge into this game as soon as possible;
2) The genre of MOBA games has firmly entered our lives - Dota and LoL have become the most popular disciplines in eSports. However, it is not easy to start playing them - a fairly high level threshold for beginners. HoTS provides an opportunity to join the MOBA genre and is more loyal to those who are just taking their first steps in this genre;
3) After watching almost all the streams on youtube and twich, I identified the heroes for whom it would be interesting for me to play - try my hand. And what a shame that there is no such possibility.
I would be very grateful for the key
:) I have experience in testing games (including online), keeping a "Tester's Diary" will be easy and stress-free :)