3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerus 21.10.22 01:24 pm

Quest1: write why you want to try HotS and get the CBT key! (Heroes of the Storm)

Weekly Quest Objective #1 is in the title: write why you want to try HotS and get 5 days access to the game...

Update: unfortunately, Blizzard contacted us and pointed out the fact that the transfer of the account is a direct violation of the user agreement. Therefore, nothing will work with a five-day access, but it will work with the key to the PTA.

That is, you write a comment-answer to the question “why do you want to try HotS?” in the same topic, and we choose the most curious and reasoned comment, the author (or authors) of which will receive (receive) the key to the CBT (it is not known when the CBT starts, but sooner or later it will happen).

The results of the first quest will be summed up as soon as the keys are sent to us.

We will be glad if the author, who has gained access to the CBT, writes about his impressions in the appropriate sub-forum, namely in the sub-forum "Testers' diaries".

Good luck!
46 Comments
Sort by:
I
IWANTHOTS 21.10.22

Everyone writes that they are longtime fans of BLizZARZ and dream about this game, but half of them are ordinary schoolchildren who want to hang out in front of their friends with a newly minted game. I want to get this game because of the more rustle around it and quickly get used to the game looks very cool and in my opinion it will become very popular. In general, the game is cool and I will try to get it as soon as possible:) PS Thank you for reading at least.

I
Icepriest 21.10.22

Because ... Yes, YOPT, there are a lot of epic from the Blizzards! There are our favorite characters from our favorite games! Because it’s not in vain that I defend him on the forum * 2sru? (oh yes, this is a mate)
In general, only from this game of the mob genre I will get a buzz, it happened that on the stream I tried to take control into my own hands and escape / kill normally, I was terribly in the raster when the streamer lost on the video, and rejoiced when he won, as if my victory and my defeat. And in the dot-com and other games of the moba genre ... So, I don’t care at all.
I would like to play for certain heroes as soon as possible, and if new ones come out that I like the same, I will immediately buy them, of course, if there is access.
And I also know where the Murka egg is hiding! More precisely, I will break his eggs! Well, this means that if you are in my team, then this infection will push less, which means I should get the key faster?))))
Well, damn it, I just want to play this miracle, just ... play ... simple. .. Nothing else... nothing... to play... to play... just to play... Is it so hard to understand?

j
john.flame.3 21.10.22

Hello, So HoTs, for the first time when I saw Hots from the proximity, I immediately realized that it was already a dream to play it, I myself have been playing World of Farcraft since 2007 and up to our time, Wov itself has become the most iconic game for me, I remember those wild times Buring Croisade ) with uncles gamali, from night to morning into it) why did he mention Vov? as the close ones themselves said "we love to steal from ourselves" or something like that, it was with WoV that all the love for the Blizzard company began, it was with him that he began to play Diablo 2-3 (which I now remember for the rest of my life), the same type and the dullness of Dota 2 (which my friends hooked me on) led me to frustration in MOBA games ... but then suddenly in 2012 I heard about HOTS, a smile on my face about one thought about Blizzard and their ideas led me to this very dream - to play and conquer Hero of the Storm; ) the very essence of running for the same Illidan is a kind of orgasm :) the buzz is indescribable) I can’t even imagine how it is) literally a year ago you immediately raised the same forum-question about the reason "why I want to play Dragon nest rus" from mail ru, and my "answer" to this question from about the first three hundred people was read and heard first! was extremely happy! gladly played and also at least a little, but I play a wonderful project Dragon Nest ru, I hope my comment will be heard again, I thank all the members of the forum and the entire "playground"! this question out of about the first three hundred people was read and heard first! was extremely happy! gladly played and also at least a little, but I play a wonderful project Dragon Nest ru, I hope my comment will be heard again, I thank all the members of the forum and the entire "playground"! this question out of about the first three hundred people was read and heard first! was extremely happy! gladly played and also at least a little, but I play a wonderful project Dragon Nest ru, I hope my comment will be heard again, I thank all the members of the forum and the entire "playground"!

p
prizra2tma 21.10.22

and when 3 TB from it will need to be more specific somehow, I don’t understand how to describe this matter

P
Phiksius 21.10.22

… making my way through the dark mines with my trusty shotgun, overcoming hundreds of traps, opening hundreds of doors, I saved people, but everyone was destined to live until Freedom Day – this overshadowed my victory, but also enhanced its taste with revenge!...

… my faithful brothers Eric , Olaf and Baleog helped me return to my native fjord. Through how many trials we have passed and where we just have not been. How can I betray their memory?...

... when the orcs invaded my native Azeroth, the country needed a strategist and leader who would defend the freedom of people and their native land. Fate chose me in this difficult time to unite and lead the forces of the Alliance. I personally did not fight in the fields, did not carry gold and did not cut wood, but people trusted me and obeyed implicitly. With sadness in my heart, I watched my comrades in arms die, following my orders, in order to save thousands. I shared with my soul the victories of my people, and yet I feel sorry for my brothers and sisters who remained on the battlefields, the nameless heroes of Azeroth. I was the commander in three great wars for the control of Azeroth, for the fate of the entire Alliance. And with each war, the list of fallen friends grew and grew. I am responsible for their victims...

... when the great Evil appeared in Tristan, I could not stay away. I set off on a long journey full of dangerous creatures and deadly fiends in order to destroy Diablo, his brothers and fallen angels. I have traveled many countries and assumed many forms. I fired clouds of arrows and darts, broke thousands of swords and changed hundreds of armor for the Great Victory. But the victory was not cloudless. Everywhere I saw the bodies of dead people whom I could not or did not have time to save. This kid Wirth is still standing before my eyes. How funny he bargained for his swords (and where did he get them?). Three long campaigns, three feats dedicated to honor, valor, courage and memory of the fallen ...

… thousands of years have passed, and Evil has dealt a blow to my beloved universe, pushing three nations in a terrible war. The Terran Alliance, the mysterious Protos, the innumerable Zerg all asked in various ways for my help to lead them in order to survive. But I see the big picture - the universe will survive only in the harmony of the three sides of the conflict. Three campaigns have already passed. I have overcome many intrigues and betrayals, I have won hundreds of battles, discovered dozens of secrets, collected powerful artifacts, and soon I will lead the fourth war in which I will do everything possible so that the Universe survives and the peoples inhabiting it survive. A lot has changed, many have died, but in spite of everything, I still have friends with me...

Why and why do I want to get the key to the CBT HoTS? Answer: For the sake of revenge on evil, the memory of mutual assistance, victims of NPCs, fallen characters and friends from the worlds of Blizzard.

Sincerely,
Phixius

N
Nuaver 21.10.22

1997 I am 4 years old and I am watching my father's game of Warcraft 2 with uncomprehending but enthusiastic eyes, sitting on his right hand. And in the coming days, when they let me play, I turned off "Pat-Pat" or "Freddy's Fish" and went into Warcraft, trying to do something and walk around with these soldiers, killing enemies, so that Blizzard would turn my life over with time.
2002 Every day you rush faster to the computer. After all, there are 3 parts of the same.
2006 I carry home the cherished box of World of Warcraft Battle Chest in my hands. Then days and nights, weeks, months, years of studying this wonderful world to this day.
Exactly a year now I have been watching the announced HotS project with caution. That Blizzard would want to do something in the moba genre has been clear since 2010, the Valve trial, and how that tidbit of pie was snatched from under their noses. And I'm glad about it. Because I am not disappointed. These facts forced them not to relax, but to create a competitive product. And a winning, new, genre-changing one. So I thought six months ago, downloading a pirated version of an early alpha in order to evaluate at least something offline. At the moment, my enthusiasm has grown even more. I am passionate about innovation, passionate about discovering, starting, seeing, clicking, choosing, counting, watching, PLAYING. I again feel the excitement of waiting for a new game, the tension before the start, I see the sparkle of my eyes in the mirror after watching the stream. I want to get the alpha key in order to to touch the new creation of your favorite igrodelov yourself, to show people what is now, but the main thing is to participate in its creation. To feel like I was part of a huge amount of people that created, tested, suggested ideas for this game. Be part of this new world. A pioneer and invested his brick in improving and popularizing the new Legend.
This is my answer to the question "Why?" .
See you on the Nexus!

V
Vfcnthjr 21.10.22

I want to play Hots, because this game is very cool. I watched a lot of streams, saliva flowed to the floor. The game is beautiful, interesting and beautiful. There are no words to describe this game, this is a Blizzard masterpiece. How not to want to play it?

I
Ichigo_Kun 21.10.22

Just like that, to want something, it is not necessary to have a reason.

L
Last Sleep 21.10.22

I want new sensations, a good mood, as well as disappointment in the characters' immaturity, a crooked balance and a bunch of bugs.

B
Barmadron 21.10.22

I'm 30 years old and I've played all Blizzard products except for this one, I want to fill the gap

G
GONE TO DTF 21.10.22

I want it to be Wow! And then BUDDYSH And then I take such an arthas and such Waaaaaaaaaam! HIDBYDYSCH!!111

r
rybufc 21.10.22

I watched many streams and videos on the game. I liked it very much. I just want to enjoy the game.

B
Bashmaster 21.10.22

To begin with, I have been playing the moba genre for many years and started with the good old dota 5.84s on the battle. After playing for many years, I tried lol ... He didn’t get hooked on the first try, but on the second attempt he settled there, took platinum, achieved a lot, but everything that you play too often usually starts to bother. This happened with DotA and lol. I tried DotA 2... I was extremely dissatisfied - the pitiful ghost of the first DotA (the dynamics and the drawing are disgusting and the contingent there is terrible). I learned about such a novelty as hots, reviewed a bunch of reviews and streams, and yes, I was hooked. This is really what I have been waiting for a long time, the game that is worth taking the time to understand it and perhaps achieve something.
Why hots? Yes, because wow legends are collected there, a really new idea for a long time boring 5 by 5 maps. You feel the spirit of Warcraft as an MMORPG and strategy rolled into one. An interesting and exciting character development system, and besides this, a real continuation of the first DotA.

D
Destiny4400 21.10.22

I was given it to play with a friend, I really liked it. Unlike DotA, people there are calmer. The main reason why people want to play HOTS is the friendlier community. Dota is already pretty fed up with its constant "mini-updates" and "Internet boyfriends of my mom". Valve does nothing with them. I was also interested in the selection of heroes in the game, I saw a lot of "old acquaintances" there) I won't say that I'm better or worse than other people who want a key to the CBT, but there is a strong desire to relax after the "summer cannonade in the region". And DotA is not a game where you can relax, it only wastes your nerves.

r
razaare 21.10.22

I want this game because of the unique mechanics, good graphics, unique gameplay, variety of characters. I really want this game!!!!

P
Phiksius 21.10.22

Thanks to all! Today (SUDDENLY!) I got access to the alpha :)

H
HeyNeko 21.10.22

qwerus
Personally, I want to get the treasured keys, because I love moba games. It would seem that giants such as Dota and LOL have already formed the foundations and principles of this genre, but here again Blizzard surprises all fans, including me, and creates an amazing game that sets a completely different standard. First of all, a game without arts, simplifies the game, makes it shorter but no less interesting, hots relies entirely on teamwork (often this is not enough in the good old dot or lol). But the most important and attractive thing is that they add completely new aspects to the game, such as collecting doubloons, capturing creeps and other unusual solutions that make this game incredibly attractive, and most importantly, fun. (I'm not talking about all the favorite heroes that are famous near).

D
Demon322 21.10.22

I want to play because I saw a lot of videos, and I really liked the game

J
JD1486 21.10.22

qwerus

A few months ago, I got acquainted with the work of Blizzard, managed to play all the significant games of the studio. Now I want to get acquainted with this game. I saw a number of streams on this game and they were all very exciting. It didn’t work with DotA at one time, but I know that this game is more team-based and easier for a beginner.

V
Vyacheslav Shilovich 21.10.22

From early childhood, I loved Blizzard games, especially the Warcraft and Diablo universe, so I would really like to try playing HotS.