3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vmirko75 22.11.19 10:15 pm

Cards Mario (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In this topic share and discuss developments of a respected mapper Mario
The video gives an idea about one of the best maps for Euro Truck Simulator 2 - ETS 2 Map 5.5 from Mario. You have to make flights over vast territories, including the countries of Central Europe, Scandinavia, North Africa, England.

The author of the video: concvest (vel800)
Latest version of the map can be downloaded here (updated as add-ons)
www.mania.com.ua version 7.07
144 Comments
Sort by:
v
vmirko75 22.11.19

kiril23
On the website of the Goblin latest update is available only for registered and I had in the bath. Yeah, sorry, roman12, about rorelser I actually forgot.

v
vel800 22.11.19

Card Mario you think is best for several reasons:
1. Cover a very large area, but it does not contain absolutely identical to thousands of kilometres of routes, as some.
2. Few glitches, but interesting enough chips. Some UFOs are worth.
3. Very beautiful landscapes, many cities with individual characteristics and architecture.
4. The map is constantly updated and, most importantly, free.

v
vova0866 22.11.19

I agree with everything stated vel800 but will continue:
6.In the sky flying fighter jets.
7.there are hidden(not marked on the map) roads and crossings so they need to find and it adds to the game interesting and involuntarily vspominaesh Truckers-2-------and it's a classic!!

v
vel800 22.11.19

Fly in several places.
Spoiler

v
vova0866 22.11.19

vel800
Krasava!!!

v
vova0866 22.11.19

Found the base where a helicopter is landing.

Spoiler

v
vel800 22.11.19

vova0866
1. And, can you tell me where it is?
2. I have the main troublemaker and trouble on wheels there is a public bus from ets2_traffik_mega_mod. Often the turns don't fit and goes into the oncoming lane. This, the card itself is irrelevant, but all the same, cool. Yesterday, for example, in the African Outback, but the demon shot me standing in front of the departure on the main road right in the forehead and I laughed so much seeing him sign with the name of the route. From Arzamas - South through the ReDIF. That is great.
Spoiler

v
vova0866 22.11.19

vel800
where is the car,arriving at the place of cytok need to wait a better day.

Spoiler

v
vel800 22.11.19

vova0866
Thank you! As may be, I'll stop by.

v
vova0866 22.11.19

The road to the unmarked on the map well.d the crossing of the GAFSA-GABES.

Spoiler

v
vova0866 22.11.19

The road to the unmarked on the map well.d the crossing of the Tobruk-Benghazi

Spoiler

v
vel800 22.11.19

Спойлер1. In Poland, many military monuments.

2. In several places in Africa flying a UFO.

3. Sunrises and sunsets, just stunning!

4. The majestic Palazzo is the business card of Italy.

v
vel800 22.11.19

And, they are extremely economical. Here tkoi port built in Porto! Had to wait very long for the moment when nobody but the gate is so narrow that you can travel practically impossible. And if negabarit or a military monster?
Spoiler

v
vmirko75 22.11.19

vel800
Yeah, Mario with this checkout pinned!!!!

s
sowa 59 22.11.19

Mapper Mario respect since the first version, 80 percent of the time I spend on the card. Most importantly a stable and almost without glitches. Write him a lot on the goba website, in particular the addition of his native Bulgaria ( on the bottom), but while our friend was silent. If we knew the card to do, then perhaps we have neglected our great, long-suffering and beloved in Russia.

Y
YaMZ 22.11.19

For Russia, it seems only a Goblin would such as to build roads really are , and without them, who would believe that Russia is .
Now if only Mario had built their cards but with the roads like a Goblin , so It would be Russia .
In my childhood I heard stories , like the Germans at the test site can't make a bad road , too everything smoothly and correctly , stupid , do not know what the asphalt in the rain to put , ( that would be properly turned out , as we do )

v
vova0866 22.11.19

stponess
do not know what the asphalt in the rain to put , ( that would be properly turned out , as we have )------------and still they did not succeed because it is in blood from us!!!

Y
YaMZ 22.11.19

vova0866
Yeah , like we have for centuries ,

v
vel800 22.11.19

1. I agree with the above. What is patching probably the Germans do not understand. But, seriously though - you need to steal less and to faithfully follow technology. But, the Russian people do not understand. The mentality of this.
2. I think many people are aware of the hidden road from Valencia to Barcelona, which is laid on the overpass over the sea (very picturesque) and begins at the interchange to the South of Valencia (cropped area, directed towards the coast) or South of Barcelona.
Spoiler

V
Vad44575 22.11.19

I have a problem with the map version 5.5: Installed mod. He continued with his saves. Everything remained the same. Neither Africa nor the rest not, but still crashes.
Game version 1.8.2.5+ DLC.Other mods to the map, i.e. to interfere her with. Tell me what could be the problem, please.