3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19 10:17 pm

The optimization of the game (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Writing tips for improving performance.

I gave brivko 10 fps off the Internet. With the included net and the game slowed down on all settings and long loaded (argument in favor kryvashei optimization). The wood on the video 178.24 also yielded results. Profile C is high and only (!!!) in the resolution of 1024-768. As a negative it is worth noting a very small variety of graphic settings. We still have to scratch with the configs.

The game is developed on DVD. With downloaded not tried.
52 Comments
Sort by:
d
demonvandal 22.11.19

Yes, I finally can Nitsche not helps!!!! the game SUCKED!!!!!! optimization ZERO!!!!

S
Sooltan DJ 22.11.19

I have everything goes fast too.:( Probably too clever by half with optimization.

R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19

Too clever by half... Moodily ))) in General, at the same time waiting for a patch that'll straighten her up. The situation, as with the first Ksenya - someone flew on the calculator, someone brakes on rehospitalizations the system unit, and someone was going fine. Need to dig it further )

D
Deseptikons.STARSCREAM 22.11.19

And I have: is fine sometimes slow and when going very fast,tried to optimize the effect of no,it flies the brakes on full.Need a patch.

A
Anderson_Neo 22.11.19

But still the developers should be taken literally. I mean, if you wrote that on your computer will be decent picture", it is higher than on the picture (1 FPS) in the game don't count))

R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19

)))
Soon to be the patch where the developers plan to optimize and fix bugs... the site says release date - from day to day )

B
BruceCambel 22.11.19

I have a brand new AMD X3 my mate has an old core 2 Do I Have 4 gigs ддр2 buddy of mine has 2 gigs ддр2 I have a Radeon 4850 my friend decrepit 8600 GT I have in ksenuse friezes t brake and my buddy's all okay rushing at max and without brakes, and here is the question - why am I not so understand about the 6 month optimization and bug bounty \? (Drava on all the latest)

R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19

http://www.whitegold-game.com/rus/downloads/apdejty/patch-11.html
The patch came out.

L
Lonly-Lokli 22.11.19

How to disable post-effects? I want to like Stalker statics to play ATO the lowest in the city Pdet to 10 fps... 2 gig, 8800ГТ, пень4д 2 kernel 2.8

a
alexcs89 22.11.19

Here I auger interisuet how to disable that stupid blur and just do all the post effects, even when I put in the settings to low graphics settings, still blur, etc. presence.

R
RadSiGER 22.11.19

Download patch! I downloaded, and optimization became even better...

R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19

Yes, I ran faster.

t
tembot 22.11.19

In Shared documents there is a folder, it seems White Gold. It saves, screenshots and configfile. so I climb on these files settings, changed some values, the density of the grass, range grass, blur. There is in English. all describes what this parameter is and to what extent to change the value. The performance boost turned out to 5-8 fps.

T
Tigra 22.11.19

Che for ass, on a Core 2 Duo E7200@ 3300Mhz, 2GB, GTX 260, it inhibits. Is in the city of 13-18 FPS is finally normal? Turn to the sea - just under 90.

R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19

No , this is not normal... Because you probably play on ultra quality? =) The forum wrote about this bug, but the patch was not removed.

C
Corsarr 22.11.19

Chet shakes the patch!?

432379_453csz_as5i9090 22.11.19

gambling take

R
RadSiGER 22.11.19

With mirror download...

C
Corsarr 22.11.19

Oh, thanks))

P
PoxyisT- 22.11.19

ZZ strangely, I have all the config to a minimum and still the lag! Zadolbali in the city to run under 15ФПС on the sea under 70, in the key scene actually gives 10 FPS. Maybe I krivye hands? Guys, tell me plz!