3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rockman[KZ] 22.11.19 10:17 pm

The optimization of the game (White Gold: War in Paradise)

Writing tips for improving performance.

I gave brivko 10 fps off the Internet. With the included net and the game slowed down on all settings and long loaded (argument in favor kryvashei optimization). The wood on the video 178.24 also yielded results. Profile C is high and only (!!!) in the resolution of 1024-768. As a negative it is worth noting a very small variety of graphic settings. We still have to scratch with the configs.

The game is developed on DVD. With downloaded not tried.
52 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spli 22.11.19

MAZAHAKA0909
Do ka skrinshotik with fps and laid out on the court please

R
RadSiGER 22.11.19

MAZAHAKA0909
Sumnevayus dear...

H
Hlay11 22.11.19

shahVkit
Thanks man helped direct....

H
Hlay11 22.11.19

shahVkit
Thanks man helped direct....

O
OTMOROZKO1992 22.11.19

I have no lag, but one problem is still there: I have asphalt in my Villa the grass growing, if from a different angle to look at. Of course if the grass is disable then everything will be fine, but do not want to disable grass cooler. Maybe someone knows how this grass be removed from under the asphalt, turning it off?

U
U-Rock 22.11.19

how to remove blur?and how to make what you could on sight is not so pressed and all and you had to hold RMB to aim?

d
djjack 22.11.19

after a week of dances with a tambourine around sagging FPS (Crisis flying at Ultra high), removed this paranoia! After playing for a couple of days I realized that in all but graphics, first Ksenus better!

PS of course, played on ultra-high settings in Full HD, for the second Crisis in 3D on them flies, and everything else too (except the Metro and the GTA, but there's even seen, because of that)

s
sevapva 22.11.19

60 fps (i7-4930k, 32gb hd 7950)

V
Vladimir835 22.11.19

shahVkit
Dude, thank you! I tried the angle to increase, but completely forgot about the file in the folder with the save. Now all Robit)) Can be at least 150 degrees to put)))
The focus with high priority works not only on single core computers. I have a dual-coreAMD Athlone, previously hampered, now flies. Just miracles.

S
Sergey Sirenko 22.11.19

shahVkit
Thank you very much, now there is no lag, playable all.

k
kasper1995.19 22.11.19

shahVkit
Hello ) Write in 2018 :D thanks for the effort ))

D
Degtyaryov_Vlad 22.11.19

Write in 2019,) if there are those who still plays in ksenus 2 ?
If so, write a review or a like place, it is interesting all the same.