3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-KIN 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Game Impressions (Gears of War 2)

wait...
160 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mi Fe 21.10.22

Of course, there are many innovations in the game, but the first thing that caught my eye was GRAPHICS. She has noticeably improved. There were deeper and more realistic shadows and much more related to graphics. The animation has also been improved now, when running, the camera doesn’t stagger as much as before, and when you approach the locust from the back and turn on the saw, Marcus sticks it beautifully in his back, then leads the saw to the head And ... By the way, about the saw, now it always turns on (in the first part when you approach the monster, for some reason it did not turn on). The characters move more believably and competently. There were night vision goggles. Now about weapons. The machine with a saw on the laser sight has a crosshair. A portable machine gun and a flamethrower appeared. When you are killed in a single you can be cured by ai or by pressing the A button you can stand up yourself. Previously, this could only be done in multiplayer. Just do ai wiser. Oh yes ! The coolest thing is thousands of locusts in the frame and just do it must be seen. Shields and human shields appeared (I think you guessed what I mean) and shelters can be turned over (tables, plates). So far, the first two acts have passed, so I haven’t tried all the new features of the game yet))) So far, my assessment of the game is a solid 9 points.

I
IOP 21.10.22

ppc why not 10)

M
Mi Fe 21.10.22

I forgot to say that when you get hurt, you can move (crawl), but you will leave a big bloody trail (you can’t hide from enemies)))

I
IOP 21.10.22

damn it ...) we all know this, but here's how we want to PPC

k
kirikkk 21.10.22

class disk in my hands!!!! I’ll lean back right now, turn it on, and I’ll go crazy and get high

I
IOP 21.10.22

ENVY LOL!

R
RisingofTheFall 21.10.22

DAMN I AM PLAYING FOR THE SECOND DAY!!!! RIGHT NOW VALUE THAT OCTOPUS ALREADY, PEOPLE DO NOT CONNECT TO live CURRENT, OTHERWISE IMMEDIATELY BAN, UNTIL NOVEMBER 7TH WE WAITING. NO WORD PLAY. Gone to get sick, ))))

M
Ministry of Emergency Sit 21.10.22

The game is cool and the graph is awesome at 1080p ... everyone who has X BOX 360 can play it !!!! :)

R
RisingofTheFall 21.10.22

everyone saw yesterday's THE LAST DAY trailer????????????? Damn check it out now!!!!!! In HD Download here: http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/gears-of-war-2/gears-of-war-2-videos/1254704 (click Dpwnload 720 below, then download again) and in SD here you can

ROLLER OPUPEEEEENNY!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh, I crawled away to use again))))))) I still can’t cope with the octopus.

k
kirikkk 21.10.22

yes the game is great. passed, right now I'll be on the most difficult co-op pass. game at the highest level! everything is cool, you don’t get tired of playing at all, although artificial intelligence still very often blunts.

1080p

does it support such a resolution ???

G
GlamKilla mfk. Terrorr1st 21.10.22

Passed today a subject on "high difficulty", unlocked "very difficult" for co-op -> now it will be with a friend "rubanin" ...
The game deserves a full 9 out of 10! - I would put 10k if the subject were all the same ported to the PC in order to enjoy full-fledged 1920x1080p + AA + AF ... Ministry of

Emergency Situations
wipe your eyes, the subject has only 720i ...

k
kirikkk 21.10.22

yes, I also did not notice such permission, but she is sweet without it.

_
_Danny_ 21.10.22

The game of course PPC !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just super !!! Finally, the saw can often be used where))))))))

PS
Almost passed

R
RisingofTheFall 21.10.22

The impressions are enchanting ....... the drama just rolls over, the game is alive ...... It's a pity at home PPC .... after what he had to endure .... For so many years he was looking for his favorite pancake ..... Stsuko =((((I'm crying....

i
iLaviUS 21.10.22

The game is fucking awesome, I advise everyone who has boxing

R
RisingofTheFall 21.10.22

fuck the people! ebaaaaaaaaaa!! as I understand you =)))) Igruha just no words how good =))))

I
IOP 21.10.22

blah, I'll burst, but I'll buy an xbox and a gow 2 face :------------)

N
Noname 21.10.22

Damn, but I had a choice, buy fable2 or GV2) I bought fible ...
* ran away to buy GV2 *

I
IOP 21.10.22

:-) as they say, they are both good, so two had to be taken at once :-)

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

I'm from the game in full Torche!!! Multiplayer just ahass!!! It is much more pleasant to play in the second part, because. the physics here are much cooler... Persians stop when they are shot at - it helps a lot... The "Horde" mode is very fun, especially when there are 4-5 people in a team... In general, everything cannot be conveyed in words, you have to feel it. ..