3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-KIN 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Game Impressions (Gears of War 2)

wait...
160 Comments
Sort by:
K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

IOpa2009,
No, I'm talking about a book - which is like a book ... :) + there is a book in the collection, there is also a little bit about the plot, but nothing really. But in the video clips, the designers themselves and the authors of the game tell everything well.

f
folding 21.10.22

Killer, well, share your knowledge.
Iopa - I liked the first one more, it's more hardcore, or something. But the second one is, of course, more expressive.

I
IOP 21.10.22

ah, I understand. well, if the second part was all like the first chapter, then it would be generally hurt, otherwise these houses with intellects also make you sleep :(

f
folding 21.10.22

Exactly.

a
avos36 21.10.22

Cheaters are definitely sick of it - tokma with my little 35 level I do them anyway.

I
IOP 21.10.22

now I went on the "kamikaze" and I was very impressed with the ride on the brumak, it's just such a good melody, I wish they put it on the whole game.

a
avos36 21.10.22

Well, Yurik, you sort of threw it off - he passed))

2 Kamrad - if you ban all cheaters, then half of the players will not be counted.

I
IOP 21.10.22

avos36
you're in a hurry somewhere, I don't have time and game glitches start that spoil the mood and + ping doesn't raise the mood either xD

f
folding 21.10.22

What are these cheaters on consoles, it's interesting to know. =)

You can play online only with friends on a closed host. In open matches in 90% of cases the ping is cosmic. Played all Sunday in GoV2 in open matches. Bottom line: if you come across a good host, it's fine. If some thread is worthless - everything jumps, jumps, slows down and lags impossible. Once the host was, apparently, me. Because with my 1 lvl, I calmly endured those over 50 on a fucking joe. IMHO, the online system in the second weights sucks. Playing the joe is laughter and fun.
KillerKamerad refused to play a duel with me, citing an urgent game in an open match)))) well, everything is clear here.

Gears 2 on the computer, apparently, will definitely not be there, read the news on the main page.

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

lopinda,
Do not provoke me to X..nu any ... If you behave like a kindergarten - pzhalusta. I play with the same team every day, and if I say - "what, I can't, I play with the team", then it is. You're already sick of it, honestly... If I put you in your place - wellcome today from 20.00 Minsk time (21.00 Moscow time) - I'll show you what a duel is. First you can match on your host, then on mine, for comparison. And if you don’t, then sit and fuck on your computer, for the second time no one called you sobsna. As for cheating - it's easy, switch and that's it ... The most common cheating. Everyone is standing and you run and endure everyone. (Replaced mats... :) ) Bo really your post caught up with anger at me...

f
folding 21.10.22

No, I can't today. I wrote yesterday. I rarely get the opportunity to play boxing online. So yesterday I was touched - there were so many words before, and then suddenly I was busy. You play with this team every day - you said it yourself - but never with me :)). So I was very surprised when you refused. Moreover, you do not have a clan war and nothing interesting at all - a stupidly cheap "Open LIVE" match. I still don't understand what was the problem with being distracted for 15 minutes. In general, Dron did not convince. On the contrary, he confirmed my suspicions. About to put in place - smiled. Burn more :)

As for the glitches - I thought they got rid of it in the second gear, but no it turns out. What can I say, it sucks...

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

folding,
My dear, do you know what disrespect for other team members is??? By the way, you know this best. If I'm already playing with someone, then I don't go out until we all disperse. I have respect for others, unlike you. And you're acting like a "cattle". Sorry, but true. I can’t raise children with you and you can measure yourself with pussy on your PC. If the host buys mine - 100% I'll kick you out, but if you're yours (Xs where are you from, what kind of connection do you have, what speed) ... So you'd better sit on a PC and don't fart. If I play shitty on PC - I suck - I play shitty. And you just show off and throw about boxing. If I played with Yurik when there was time, he saw it, and then 2 games were played on shit hosts where the delay was 1.5-2 seconds. And even won 1 game. So that's what I'm talking about... I'd better play with Yurik, he's a much more adequate person than you.

f
folding 21.10.22

Killer, don't be offended. It’s just boring, but it’s so easy to breed you)) special pearls “vyipu”, “don’t fart” and about “where are you from” (hehe, yes, I live in the ass of the world, damn it in Moscow) - neighing out loud ... People in general very predictable, which is sad...
By the way, I'm sure that you play boxing better than me. And what makes you think that I ever claimed otherwise is not clear. :) It can't be any other way, if you masturbate on the joe every day - you can sculpt blindheads calmly. Maybe.

In short, the world I promise not to provoke anymore :) Russian and Belarusian brothers forever!

I
IOP 21.10.22

in theory, I liked the multiplayer, but the truth is that I have never played without delays of two seconds + people, many rats are not childish ... they finish off the frags of strangers, etc., and sometimes they don’t even raise them in the horde in order to get more points for themselves , and there is a lot of such "shit" on the computer: D
I liked the gamepad, because I really can’t imagine what is the use of playing this game on a mouse with a keyboard, because it doesn’t seem difficult on a joe, but on a mouse in general %%%c) it's all MO.

I
IOP 21.10.22

is it possible to throw this melody from somewhere that cuts into the mission "rodeo on a brumak"? I think it also plays in the main menu ... I really want it))

f
folding 21.10.22

Killer, well, sorry for the divorce, how many times do you need to apologize? :))) Well, adults are the same people;) write something!

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

Lopinda, Let's go
... I deleted your tag from my friends... ;)

IOpa2009,
This music is in the off soundtrack.

f
folding 21.10.22

Frame you, of course :) better throw off a link to the book, if there is in Russian.

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

lopinda,
English is available. There are still comics lying around somewhere, you need to scan them.

I
IOP 21.10.22

Baaaaaaaaaam!!! I wish you no more swearing!
Killer
and where can I download? )
PS yesterday I played with Warden IX, aka ZafriX, L3gend. On boxing, he's just a monster :) these smoke grenades start to piss me off there... you can easily take out the whole team with one rush with them :(