3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
T-KIN 21.10.22 02:25 pm

Game Impressions (Gears of War 2)

wait...
160 Comments
Sort by:
a
avos36 21.10.22

Graphics steers, bots don't blunt, washed down -

foreva... Credit garbage kada hiding behind a locust !!!

D
DYAVOL16 21.10.22

I would put the second gear 9/10 points played on the penultimate difficulty and nothing special: I deal with 2 enemies at a time. and the fact that I was sometimes killed, I attribute to my inability to play the joe. the second weight is a cool thing, especially if you play together. they crawl there cool and the finishing system pleased. Well, I am silent about gun sounds and gunfights: everything here is at the highest level.
now about what did not please this childishness inside the worm to run from some big clod of dirt from the teeth of the worm to evade ... in the next game what apples will they force us to collect? (as in the games of the 90s)? this is a minus and it's just an awesome game!

k
kirikkk 21.10.22

here you are cormorant!!! a cool innovation was introduced into the game, and this worm does not bother, but rather fun to play. not everything is messy against the crowd of locusts, which sometimes bothers. you are wrong about bots, they are still dumb. but about the complexity. penultimate in the second gear is the same as the second in the first. No wonder it's not hard to play. so 9.5

M
Metr72 21.10.22

I did not expect such epic and dramatic moments from the game)) I still did not expect to see the most realistic water =) it behaves very beautifully

I
IOP 21.10.22

http://news.playground.ru/22702/
=(express your opinion please

a
a_moiseev 21.10.22

It does not pull on the second part, but it will do for the continuation of the first. how adon is the highest and how the second falls short

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

a_moiseev, You
can immediately see the assessment of not a pro in game dev ... My friend, you would look at the Anrial 3.0 and 3.5 engine for comparison ... And you will immediately understand that this is not just the second part, but a very huge step towards improving the engine.

a
a_moiseev 21.10.22

So I don’t pretend to be a pro)) and where did you get the difference there, it’s just interesting

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

Well... There are a lot of innovations... :) For example, improved shaders... Global illumination has been improved (you can immediately see this if you compare the first and second parts)... Normal maps have been reworked, peppers have become better looking... Physics by the way new (didn't you notice???)... Water... Water is a separate conversation, it was made just fine... Well, it makes no sense to talk about the intricacies of working with the engine... Let me just say - it has become much easier to work with the assembled scene ... Karoch everything has become cooler ...

a
avos36 21.10.22

Kamrad is right - but about the cartoon, it is better than in the first Kettlebells. That is - pipets how cool. All other games nervously smoke :-)

a
a_moiseev 21.10.22

I agree that I just played the first one for a long time and looked at it))) We are waiting for 3. no one heard this?

U
Urbanskyer 21.10.22

Will it be released on PC or should I wait?

I
IOP 21.10.22

Will it be released on PC or should I wait?
don't wait =)

T
T-KIN 21.10.22

The Prince of the Assassins
can wait for the current, hell knows how much more.

s
s_vladimir84 21.10.22

Friends, where can I download the game for the computer? If it exists....

T
T-KIN 21.10.22

s_vladimir84 unfortunately
for the PC this game is not yet available.

I
IOP 21.10.22

s_vladimir84
what planet did it fall from? ))

f
folding 21.10.22

In the first cartoon is not worse. The mechanics of the cartoon in the second is very different from the first.

K
Killer Comrade 21.10.22

lopinda,
I do not agree ... :) Secondly, physics is better ... I played in the first - it's not very familiar already ...

f
folding 21.10.22

In the second weights, pieces fall off the walls nicely, but you can’t get into the enemy’s torso sticking out from behind the wall at all. That is, bullets with tracers pass through the body of the enemy without causing any damage AT ALL. Or did you not notice this fact at all? This has already been written in all Western forums. So about physics, I strongly disagree. I even began to doubt the need for crawling, since in the first you have the opportunity to climb faster than in the allotted time, and in the second, only the speed of crawling changes. And you can't get up any faster. Flash drives - yes, a thing !!! Here are the flash drives (they are smokers) are excellently made! By the way, killer, as soon as the opportunity arises, I will accompany you in a cartoon.