3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blaccyee145642 25.10.22 11:01 am

Error - There was a problem with the game (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Hi all. Can anyone suggest what kind of error this is? Iron meets the minimum requirements, the latest drivers. Mb torrent curve?
77 Comments
Sort by:
r
rush0 25.10.22

there were problems, in general the system went into reboot, which I did (purely for this under-optimizon), turning off the MSI afterburner, turning off the acceleration of the stone, and turning on the vertical. system ryzen 5600xa, retekha 3700ti, opera 32 hectares at 3200 hertz.
Py.SY. I advise you to put on a solid state.

v
vladislav88 25.10.22

Blaccyee145642Error - There was some problem with the game,
the same garbage in the 4th chapter pours out in a restaurant where the card must be stolen

v
vladislav88 29.10.22

if it crashes on chapter 6, then before that moment I recommend putting it on low settings and then try to forgive this moment personally, I did it and it turned out to pass the moment with the map after I passed then returned the settings as it was now I’m playing chapter 8 so far everything is fine. and of course the game needs patches, just as it was with the haraizen, then it was fixed and everything was ok.

D
Dimon_Zorg 29.10.22

A similarly. It crashes constantly. I got to the prison, when they lead me along the corridor and generally flies out in one place. hz what to do

h
hrykosaurus 29.10.22

in chapter 15, "thieves of libertalia" throws out constantly, even if you just do nothing, just run around the hall. It does not depend on graphics or driver, because if you select the collision mode and play when the tower is destroyed (of the same chapter), then the game does not crash, although everything collapses and explodes. And in the room where you just need to look for evidence and watch video inserts, the game crashes with an error. Actually, does anyone have saves from chapter 16? Thank you.

f
fominus 29.10.22

I don't know what to do either

P
Predator556 29.10.22

In short, listen, AMD FSR helped me personally to put on performance, then it helped me. I tried everything before (played with the graphics settings, updated the game, rolled back the drivers, turned off the Internet) nothing helped. True, there is also an unpleasant aftertaste, the fact is that I started to replay the 15th chapter and all the Collectibles flew off, it's a shame

V
Valeriy13 16.11.22

Maybe some programs don’t give. I didn’t let the game record run. Such an error was

J
Jozsi69 16.11.22

Blaccyee145642 Did you
solve the problem?

L
Lego242242 16.11.22

Tolik59
Download the image and update. Windows is not updated through the update center in the rashka

A
Aravirn132 16.11.22

People when there will be a fix, and then such a mistake is a pancake.
requires a graphics card that supports d3d_feature_level_12_0 or higher

B
Blaccyee145642 16.11.22

Jozsi69
not, generally by zeros

B
Blaccyee145642 16.11.22

Aravirn132
mb I, of course, will open America for you, but your video card does not support DX12. Not a single fix will help here. Same ditch on GoW. Only there requires DX11_1

B
BARRACUDA_STYLE 16.11.22

Plvy1n
ATP

H
H4K 16.11.22

dip7523
The game crashes on the AOC 4K screen. I had to install an old 1600x900 monitor to play. The result of more than one flight. Windows 10 is the latest, like firewood

G
GloBastard 16.11.22

hrykosaurus
The same life. Right now I installed a new patch, all the saves have flown off :( You will not have a save from chapter 15? I will be very grateful just to check the patch

p
permanent 16.11.22

Who crashes in chapter 15 - who solved the problem? did the new patch help? did they fix that problem?

C
Cat Wise Man 16.11.22

In general, I put the last patch. Now it crashes almost instantly. It's impossible to pass. I don't know what's wrong with this game. On the advice above, I'll try to install fsr ...

h
hrykosaurus 16.11.22

Hi all. Finished the game a couple of days ago. How to solve the problem with the crash in the chapter of Libertalia Thieves - you have to wait for Sam to find a coin. But he will only find her after you complete three Hidden Object Scenes in the hall. As soon as we entered the hall, open the empty box at the entrance, then the box with documents on expenses, on the right should be in the rack. Further to the left there is also an empty box. You can not open chests on the floor, a box with a document, which is closest to the skeleton with a spear. If you go straight to the skeleton, the game crashes. After each opening of the box - stupidly run around the location. Sam finds the coin and the game continues without problems and crashes to the location - Avery's Cave. There are also the same sorties. But they happen in the middle of the level. Pass this level and there will be no more sorties. In addition, there were no sorties for Heizer at all.

h
hrykosaurus 16.11.22

also back in chapter 15, you must definitely look through all the pictures on the floor and Avery's head and Sam will find a coin