3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blaccyee145642 25.10.22 11:01 am

Error - There was a problem with the game (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

Hi all. Can anyone suggest what kind of error this is? Iron meets the minimum requirements, the latest drivers. Mb torrent curve?
77 Comments
Sort by:
b
boglew 16.11.22

help, keeps crashing

P
Pavel Rally 16.11.22

boglew
Where are the details!!! While playing or launching? Computer specifications? Is the video driver new? How loaded is the video card? How busy is the processor during the game? Video memory and RAM consumption?

V
Vedmak22 16.11.22

boglew
Roll back the driver to 517.48

R
Ratib0r 20.01.23

It crashes constantly on chapter 18, when we go down the secret stairs, as soon as the brickwork begins to be visible - that's it, the image freezes, and the game and driver crash. The error is not written in the logs. Win 10 22H2, Radeon 6750, 32 GB of memory, Ryzen 5600X, latest firewood, game version too. I tried to play with the settings, set forced 30 frames, on the advice of the Steam forum, launched the game in Safe mode, erased the shader folder and the game created them again - all to no avail, crashes and that's it.
It crashes about here:

Before that, it went almost without problems, only once due to a lack of a swap file (I was on a car) it crashed at the light map at 3 crucifixes. But this is not the case here - the swap file is already worth 32 GB.

Has anyone experienced this?

R
Ratib0r 20.01.23

"Quietly, quietly, I am talking to myself..." :)
I found a solution to my case. After the last patch, 4 executables appeared in the root folder of the game, before there were 2. I always launched the game with u4.exe, but on the Steam tech forum one person shared the solution that if you start it with u4-l.exe and force 30 frames, then problem areas are bypassed. It worked for me, and I wish you all the same!

J
JackReacher 20.01.23

After 5 minutes of playing, I first have a white screen, then crashes with the error "there was some kind of problem with the game" and there is no description of the error itself

d
dr.tomo 20.01.23

when I first started it, this message popped up like this: "after the previous launch of the game, your computer's video card was replaced by "OK or Cancel", it doesn't matter what to press, it enters the game, pictures with the main characters scroll through and the game crashes. The computer is such an Intel Core i9 -9900K System memory 16 gb vidyuha nVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti (11 gb) After about 5 attempts to start the game still started, though I had to wait 15 minutes for the shaders to load up to 100% (because somewhere it was written that if you start playing without waiting, the game will stutter).

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

Plvy1n
I can not roll back through the device manager, or through the removal of programs !!!! Even if I find a file with this particular driver, the system will not allow me to install it.
I'm already starting to hate Sony. In 2020, I played Spider-Man (2018) and God of War (2018) without any problems, in 2022, that with Spider Morales, that there are some problems with Uncharted. I had exactly the same error in Spider Morales, but there she could get out after 5 hours or after 30 minutes. I can't even press buttons in the game.

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

Ratib0r
Doesn't help. You see, I don't even get to the gameplay. The maximum reached the end of the cutscene in the boat. All advice comes down to rolling back the driver, and I can't do it in any way.

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

Plvy1n
"Does it crash during missions or during the game? And what version of Windows do you have?"
I was able to reach the end of the first cutscene at most, lucky the campaign. Sometimes it crashes when I press "Continue game", the download starts and crashes by 30%.
Windows version 2004, everything fits the system. I already reduced everything to a minimum, put a lock on 30 frames, nothing helps. Is it really, as many people write, that it's all about the driver, like you need to roll back and everything will be ok?

p
pckot01 20.01.23

Allex_stormrage
Tried in Windows Parameters - display - graphics settings Disable graphics processor planning with hardware acceleration?

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

pckot01
is disabled.

p
pckot01 20.01.23

Memory may not be enough, virtual memory should be given more

A
Alex_stormrage 20.01.23

pckot01
Added a paging file, no longer crashes. It was 3500 MB on the SSD, I threw it up to 6000. I even could not even think that this was the case.
Chel, from the heart)

H
Huueta 20.01.23

Aravirn132
say that to fix for Elden Ring

N
Nikolay Bystroff 20.01.23

Friends! Faced the problem that the game crashed with the message "There was some kind of problem with the game." I updated Windows, rolled back drivers, downloaded repacks with different versions, but this did not give any result. As a result, we managed to solve the problem by increasing the size of the paging file of the disk with the game (increased to 6000 MB) - the problem is gone and the game runs with high FPS on ultras, before that I had to cut everything to a minimum so that every 3 minutes the game would not crash.

k
kpykep 20.01.23

Hello everyone, please help, after 1-5 minutes it crashes to the desktop with an unknown error. Changed the paging file, drivers, and other tips do not help.
i5 6600
gtx 1070
win 10