3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 25.10.22 12:39 pm

What do you do when you want to play but don't know what to play?

Have you ever had such a thing - you have free time and there is a desire to play something cool and interesting, but nothing comes to mind? You sort through various games in your memory, but in the end, for some reason, the game you thought about is eliminated. And in the end, the day passes in such a fruitless reflection)
41 Comments
Sort by:
R
RENLANG 25.10.22

I open the calendar of released games, and look for a suitable game to my liking

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.22

I sit down to do my homework and other homework, posony.

B
BioGen 25.10.22

Protocol10
It happens, although then I launch any game and play)

F
FIL. Just FIL 25.10.22

In this case, I gamble in the first stronghold crusader

F
FOXDIE_id 25.10.22

I'm going to play Gta online

R
Ruider 25.10.22

The title is cool. Continue.

n
nighthawkreal 25.10.22

I'm going to read a book.

M
MQlife 25.10.22

happens. usually in such a situation, first I play one of some kind, I see that it doesn’t fit, I launch the second one, the same thing. sometimes it takes time spent on the fact that I launch the game, I close it, I launch it, I close it. time flies, and in the end, in fact, did not play anything

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 25.10.22

What do you do if you want to play but don't know what to play?

I search the Internet for the topic "What do you imagine the game of your dreams." I sit and read other people's thoughts on this issue-))

R
Razor12345 25.10.22

What do you do if you want to play, but you don’t know what to play,
I go to watch movies)

b
burn the console 25.10.22

Battlefield 4.

S
Sergey Sirenko 25.10.22

Battlefield 2 ;D

r
requiemmm 25.10.22

Eat. I sleep. I switch to any hobby or repair something around the house. There is always something to do, not always a desire to do it.

M
MQlife 25.10.22

requiemmm yeah

. it’s especially hard to force yourself to start doing something, if you start, you already quickly switch from the computer

A
AR3E 25.10.22

A selection of different games is therefore not useful because you don’t want to play at all.
Rarely come across, but it was. I try to move away from the PC - lie down, do housework. Then you can read books, take a walk somewhere.

A
Ankuzya 25.10.22

It doesn't happen. I have a lot of unfinished playthroughs, a constant desire to play something else new. New in this context, not recently released, but not yet known to me.
I'm a game junkie.

w
warp 37 25.10.22

I am drinking beer.

D
Default2 25.10.22

I'm rubbing hands

L
Le Gaspilleur 25.10.22

I play chess at the highest level of difficulty. After a couple of hours of such battles, the desire to shoot at anything other than chess itself arises automatically.

T
Tellery Spyro-Cynder Mix 25.10.22

I draw. Or I walk. Life is not just about games.