3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 02.09.19 11:11 pm

Game of the year 2017. What game deserves the title?

resident evil 7 - I think most would agree
231 Comments
Sort by:
K
KPAHbl4 02.09.19

FallenGhost
horrified? what's wrong with userscore?

D
Dassent 02.09.19

According to the logic of the game of the year is the horizon or zero dawn or divinity original sin 2,because 2 is the most elaborate that story,that gameplay projects,and the beauty of their charms. But in them about the story has some flaws,but the games are remembered,not pass quickly,keep the interest. Wolf new is too short,and too much trash(no need to say that and it was calculated).

c
callmegod 02.09.19

Out of what was playing - it's definitely Prey.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

How was the Witcher 3 best game of the century, so the feel will remain until the end of days world game of all of game development forever!!!!
1350 hours!
Ehhh......
All these games were!
Not for nothing, I for one game took second vidyahu)

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 02.09.19

Divinity:OS2 unfortunately have not played, so can't say.
But the Prey was filled more than a long time nothing so exciting, my vote for her.

s
spartanec_300 02.09.19

The evil within 2

A
AndreyBatkovich 02.09.19

I choose Prey. Despite the fact that personally I do not really gone, I still acknowledge its superiority in quality of story and execution. With him I got very interesting impressions. Unfortunately, other projects that I was waiting with curiosity, was not up to par, and EA actually came out with something not digestible. (IMHO!)

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

KPAHbl4
When compared with titles of recent years - a very low evaluation.

n
neperenosimyy 02.09.19

I don't know. I liked the Eleks. For game of the year is not drawn of course. But in fact, in 2017 the games that would be drawn to this title much then and there.

d
dimt64 02.09.19

Wolfenstein 2 game of the year

M
Marcus_Kane 02.09.19

Of course the Witcher 3 too... I questionnaire.

v
vedmike 02.09.19

Divinity - masterpiece, but still Wolfenstein 2 - the plot broke all...

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

vedmike
Wolfenstein 2 - the plot broke all...
Usual story there - nothing special. The game certainly liked it! But again, these actions at once. In short, the same call of duty or Battle. Passed and forgotten.
Ah, I remember the great first Return to Castle Wolfenstein, which took place 11 times, even more than the first mafia!!!!!!!!!! That game was!. But now what? DON GRAAAAAVE!!!!!!!!!))))

F
Frat88 02.09.19

Prey and Divinitу 2

E
Ekonoman 02.09.19

Tetris is the game of the century!!!

E
Egor Nevazhno 02.09.19

You may first need genres to distribute? and then to compare games of different genres, as it is not very

r
rom8989 02.09.19

Personally, I of games this year most liked Divinity: Original Sin 2, 2 Wolfenstein, Evil Within 2, but the critics pick Zelda (I have not played it, so I can't say anything).

A
Andrew Praxis 02.09.19

1. Wolfenstein 2
2. Call of Duty WWII
3. Rock of ages 2
4. PUBG
Here are the best games for me this year.

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 02.09.19

Everyone has their own game of the year.

P
Phenomena 02.09.19

I'm for Prey and more I can not identify my subjective opinion.