3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 02.09.19 11:11 pm

Game of the year 2017. What game deserves the title?

resident evil 7 - I think most would agree
231 Comments
Sort by:
M
MaxxHouse303 02.09.19

Life is Strange Before in the Storm !
Not officiallyregistered Enderal and Tomb Raider : The Dagger of Xian Remastered.
AC Origins waiting when lomanut....)

N
New Armageddon 02.09.19

RPG - Divinity: Original Sin 2
Shooter years - Prey
Shooter of the year - Wolfenstein 2
Race of the year - Forza Motorsport 7
Strategy Halo Wars 2
Quest (Walker) - What Remains of Edith Finch
Among small games and indie Cuphead
And game of the year - XS

K
Krakenov 02.09.19

Horizon Zero Dawnrey, Wolfenstein 2, NSF, The Evil Within and Prey 2

D
Dinovart 02.09.19

Total war:Warhammer 2.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 02.09.19

Dinovart
Total war:Warhammer 2.
Great game!
Recently completed the campaign mode, playing as the dark elves. Now I want to capture the whole map)

w
wektor1313 02.09.19

If this year came M&B2 bannerlord, he would confidently took the first place in several categories. Oh well, I except for divinity, there is nothing more to vote, because the whole year was playing, basically, a Stalker and Skyrim

A
AngelWERON 02.09.19

Well, for me TitanFall 2, The Evil Within 2, don't know the game of the year may not pull, but some nominations must pull.
Fifa 18, sports will take place it is not even discussed, well, just a dog this year, he Warhamer Total War 2 Mortal Empires))

5tahA 02.09.19

Wolfenstein 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Resident Evil 7 and Life is Strange Before in the Storm
And the disappointment of the year - Prey

r
restartmylife 02.09.19

Divinity: Original Sin 2

B
BoySKAyt 02.09.19

CUPHEAD and ZELDA

B
Blackmeser 02.09.19

Prey

U
Uilenspiegel 02.09.19

There is no such game. For two years all games the slag, and how many more failures ahead.

U
U_Scarecrow_U 02.09.19

Skyrim!

But seriously, the only game this year that I was able to play is Middle-Earth - Shadow of War. If you have time to play wolf and AC, I will choose between the three of them. More than anything, and I do not remember.

J
Janekste 02.09.19

For me, the game informed ME: Andromeda on a couple of Assassin, they are just two.
Suck of the year, worst game of the year Prey, because it is not prey, but only the name of the game. In the same Andromeda who would not say, but still a part of that very first Mass Effect. In Prey it's worse - the name is, and there is NO game.

P
Psycer 02.09.19

Elex

M
Meteorych 02.09.19

Janekste
And that game is now impossible to give the same names? Andromeda the game of the year? You're an idiot?

M
Meteorych 02.09.19

5tahA
You're a hater of the games, Arkan you be disappointed?

11Alien11 02.09.19

STANDS of Milivoje
There is likely a thing in the subjective perception of things that changes with time. I remember when you first started to get involved in the games also held a game a certain number of times (the Resident Evil trilogy on the plates were not five or ten times), everything was new and catchy. And now anything not particularly surprised, there are good games , but just what delight ,how the games were played before they bring. For me probably the best game of the year The Evil Within 2, probably because it was an interesting project and expectations.

R
RikoChiko 02.09.19

I am sure that more than half of the awards will take Zelda.

a
alb 02.09.19

ELEX - game of the year. Long ago the big games is not passed, then still want to play more and more, even the great Witcher 3 and fallout from dark souls was boring in the end.