3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 02.09.19 11:11 pm

Game of the year 2017. What game deserves the title?

resident evil 7 - I think most would agree
231 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 02.09.19

Protocol10 wrote:
resident evil 7 - I think most would agree
Pfft,Yes, the same The Evil Within just 2 times better and more interesting hardcore.

And Divinity: Original Sin II of course,no questions asked.

P
Protocol10 02.09.19

saa0891
clear. it is necessary to play will be

A
AT_Sagor 02.09.19

Would like to give Divinity: Original Sin II, but this year goes, and the early access is already there, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition. So forgive Larian Studios, so it was that you pushed so suddenly. Another thing, if you do not come this year, that is stretch with the release date, then Divinity: Original Sin II, definitely.

F
FallenGhost 02.09.19

AT_Sagor
Well, Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition is still the reissue of the already long-published game, but Divinity a full-fledged sequel.

m
meagarry 02.09.19

For me, this is by far horizon zero dawn.

A
AT_Sagor 02.09.19

FallenGhost
Who is that. Divinity went twice and were satisfied, but NWN will be a long time to procrastinate, I will do to her fashion and again to procrastinate. And so flies the years. The original and then pass it 1 - 2 times a year, and modding to him not so long ago abandoned, would be a reason again to do it. For me so much more reason for game of the year. Divinity is not hunting something to change, there is no mood for her.

I
Ishamael 02.09.19

Personally for me it's Tales of Berseria.

D
Domoi 02.09.19

Hollow khight - but this is Turkey.

s
scarelies 02.09.19

For me the best this year, Prey, Evil Within and Wolfenstein 2 2

A
Anderby 02.09.19

One of those novelties that played this year The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey. If you select two of them that BotW, she's got hours more.

L
Lightninggg 02.09.19

Well, if you have time to go Horizon this year, I will choose between them, as:Origins and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy, lol, and more I of of fresh and did not take anything.

Still Persona 5 and NieR:Automata this year went like. I think they are more worthy than the above, but I have not bought yet.

E
Edvins 02.09.19

Divinity can like mostly kids, and among mediocre games this year stands out except that Wolfenstein 2.

Z
Zhizn dermo 02.09.19

The evil within 2...More this year, nothing usable came out unfortunately.

_
_Lemon_ 02.09.19

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

T
TheReds1892 02.09.19

Life sucks wrote:
The evil within 2

R
Readlife 02.09.19

Judging by the trends from last year will PUBG))) But the objective of the battle should be between Zeddou, Persona and Mario. Although a plumber is not for everybody.
It is a pity that Wulfila 2 and will not be considered...

M
Marc Crass 02.09.19

And for the Witcher 3 can I vote?! IMHO, if after it nothing better has not yet released, then...

g
gleb_4elnok 02.09.19

Edvins
Interesting opinion...

R
Readlife 02.09.19

Marc Crass
For the fourth part of the vote. In advance.
Spoiler

K
Kovboy belomor 02.09.19

I think everyone is their own. jrpg tales of berseria, rpg Divinity: Original Sin II. Other genres are not for me.