3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
Unravel_01 20.01.23 01:35 pm

Game performance - will it run on my PC (The Callisto Protocol)

Systems:
Ryzen 5 4600H
gtx 1650 ddr6 8
ram
Lenovo Ideapad gaming 3

88 Comments
Sort by:
b
brock samson 20.01.23

the loss reached the chapter, the shaders of explosions and shots started to glitch 3370 1660 16 conf but I think it's because of 12 derik) rebooted the game now swap to 11 let's see that there the settings are all default cut down only blur and grain fsr did not turn on the scripted scenes there were prolags but I I think this is bullshit for everyone

A
Andriken 20.01.23

after patch ryzen 5800x 3080gaming 16 gb 3200 ssd sata samsung on ultra with 2k tracing on ultrawide screen plays well rarely drops to 40 fps mostly stable 60 vsync on. percent 75 gr. vidyuha 69gr.

A
Andriken 20.01.23

full support for dual sense. but I haven’t caught adaptive triggers yet, I’ve been playing for a couple of hours, the game is good, I’m playing in steam offka

P
Pavel Borodkin 20.01.23

godvip
In the settings of the game itself

J
Jay C 20.01.23

The people besides shitty optimization, does everyone have a mouse that behaves well? I mean do you have enough mouse sensitivity? I have it turned out by 100 and only more or less, but it still seems to be not right.

C
Caliscan 20.01.23

Andriken
No full support. There is a normal vibration. It’s not clear why they didn’t turn it on on a PC like in other games

K
Kostyan Maximov 20.01.23

Jay C
In Dead space 1 it was the same in the beginning. Then the mouse was sped up, but it became easier to play the game. Therefore, there is nothing wrong here that the review is slow.

J
Jay C 20.01.23

Kostyan Maksimov
Understood, apparently it was intended, plus the GG is slow and clumsy, but this even adds realism to the game.

I
IY1982 20.01.23

godvip
crashes after freezing too, but only when I play on the ultra preset in 4k, you just need to put it in 2k then everything is fine

W
Watapachi 20.01.23

on 1060 6GB and i5-7500, as I understand it, it makes no sense to run the game in fullhd ??
and will the 3060 on full hd with rays be able to pull this game out at all on high settings?

C
Caliscan 20.01.23

Watapachi
With beams any vidyukha does not pull out because beams not from Nvidia, and without beams of norms will go.
At 1060 30-45 frames will probably be

W
Watapachi 20.01.23

caliscan
Thank you sir!

m
maxim_wibornow 20.01.23

Good evening, after the tower I threw off the guard, I need to find a way out, and I still get to some kind of door, and everything is endless loading, and so on, although the music and the game itself do not hang, who had what, give advice on how to go further

g
godvip 20.01.23

AlekseiP
Yes, I did, thanks for the advice

g
godvip 20.01.23

IY1982
Removed tracing and stopped crashing

S
SpacePRedator014 20.01.23

Rummaged in the settings, revealed that the most FPS eat three settings, these are:
- The quality of the shadows;
- Quality of design parameters;
- Particle quality;
by setting these three settings to Low, the FPS increases by about 20-30, probably, while I personally didn’t notice a difference in the quality of the shadows at all, why the FPS drops at a high level, it’s not clear,

These two pictures are from above, if anything they should demonstrate the difference between the Quality of the shadows - Low level and High level, as you can see, there is no difference at all in my opinion, and I can’t even tell where the quality is low and where it is high.

Well, FPS on Full HD, Ultra settings, no ray tracing and FSR, on DX11 without these three settings, of course:

FPS comparison in one moment with the settings turned on:

and with disabled:

Disabling these settings will not protect against FPS drops, it still can drop to 50 for me at some points, though for 2 seconds, but basically FPS is normal, sometimes it can go 65-75, but this is also normal .

My calculator:
RTX 2070
i7 12700kf
32 GB RAM
SSD Samsung 870 EVO PLUS M2

R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

In general, the 12600K 3060ti at ultra in 2K averages 80fps, but sometimes jumps from 60 to 130fps. I turned off the beam setting completely, because it is not playable with it, 30-40fps. and departures constantly, with a sharp turn of the camera. And it seems that when the rays are activated, the card does not work at full capacity, as if something is limiting it.

A
ARESS_777 20.01.23

BENDJI
I don't know how your advice is useful, for me personally, after disabling this function, it does not rise above 6 fps

M
Max P 20.01.23

The game works great even on a budget PC. Only two settings greatly affect the frame rate (shadows and the quality of the calculated parameters)
It is enough to reduce them to medium settings and complete order.
Spoiler

E
ESCsur 20.01.23

RaptoR BTR is
your processor, a classic for RT ))